› desperation. hanni pham ‹

> warning : obsession, slight curses, and violence.
> fluff? nah
> yandere hanni?? YOOO
> plot; who would have thought that a girl who is cheerful and friendly has a hidden personality? worse is an obsession. and y/n is her victim.
> Chaevillewre for u bbg ;) srry for the late request, but i hope you enjoy it !

- third person pov -

"pretty..." hanni whispers. "why are you so pretty...?" she talks to herself as she watches you sleeping peacefully. oh how adorable.

hanni broke into y/n's house a few times already - just to see the love of her life sleeping. hanni's obsession started with y/n teaching hanni to play basketball during PE. hanni could feel something that she couldn't explain. something that people never made her feel that way. since then, hanni started stalking y/n and looking for information about y/n.

she presses her lips against y/n's before leaving her house, reluctantly to leave her as if she couldn't get to see y/n tomorrow.

- timeskip -

"hey, hanni" y/n greeted hanni as soon as she gets inside the class. she then sits beside hanni while letting out a huge sigh. "good morning, cutie"

"good morning, y/n!" hanni greeted back with a wide smile, a tiny blush appeared on her cheeks but y/n doesn't look like to notice it. "h-how was your sleep?"

"hm? great. i dream of you" y/n smiled, adjusting her uniform. "it's kinda weird, it's like we're dating? i could say it's cute though" she giggles.

the cute dream that y/n told and her little giggles made hanni's cheeks blush even harder. oh my, how could y/n didn't notice it?

"we even kissed in the dream! it feels so real!" y/n exclaims.

hanni adores the pretty girl in front of her. she has fallen for her even deeper and the voices are getting louder inside her head. SHE'S SO PRETTY. SHE'S MINE SHE'S SO ADORABLE. MINE. ALL MINE.

she mutters. "you looked so happy with that, don't you want to try me?"

just about y/n to answer, one of her friends, yujin smacked the back of her head making her run to chase yujin.

hanni only glared at yujin. 'how dare she hurt my y/n? she's lucky she was y/n's close friend. i might kill her for hurting my y/n!' she thought.

- timeskip -

while y/n was eating with her friends, hanni was admiring, and taking pictures of her, every time she moves. she just had to take all of her pictures to stick on the wall. or her thick diary. her diary is full of y/n's pictures.

and lots of sick confessions.

"why are you so pretty?" she asks while staring, admiring the prettiest girl she ever laid her eyes on; jang y/n. "why aren't you mine yet?"

her eyes changed. her eyes darkened as soon as she noticed yujin kissing y/n's cheeks, even on her kissable lips. worst, y/n seems to enjoy her kisses.

"you're mine and only mine..."

"hanni! why are you there?! let's dance with us!" minji called hanni, tucking strands of her hair to the back of her ear because of the breezy wind; they are on the rooftop.