› new things. danielle marsh ‹

> warning : nothing.
> FLUFF
> me and who ??
> plot; y/n plans to learn new things just to celebrate her anniversary with her precious girlfriend; danielle.
> requested by safeplace125 sorry for making you wait. anw, enjoy !!

- 💌 -

- y/n pov -

only 2 weeks left before my anniversary with danielle; my precious girlfriend. with that, i planned to learn new things just to impress her more!

i know it will take a lot of time. but i'll try my best to impress my girl. i can do this.

NEVER GET DOWN NEVER WHATT?!

anyways so, while danielle was away, i started to learn how to bake cookies and cake. oh! other than that, i also learned to create a lot of DIY gifts.

the gifts are safely hidden in the box i hide in my closet.

and now, i was trying to paint on the canvas i brought yesterday. i'm a fan of art. i am also talented in painting or even sculpting! i mean, i love art, you know! sometimes, i would take danielle to an art museum just to show her how much i love art.

but, i love danielle more.

however. i took my time to sketch and paint my vision; a beautiful landscape of the two of us holding hands, walking together along an idyllic stream, with the sun shining brightly above us. i painted in the delicate rays of light and the sparkling water with careful attention to detail, hoping to capture the essence of our love on canvas.

time passed, i let my art dry outside of my house while i was trying to think of something to write a poem about us.

i was careful to paint a picture of our relationship so that the reader could feel the love we shared.

our love is a gentle breeze
carrying our souls through time
and our connection is like
the summer sun that never sets
even when clouds roll in
our love still shines bright,
it's never too much
or too little
it's perfect
just like you.

my lips formed a wide smile right after i finished writing a short, simple poem that was enough to describe my love for her.

"danielle is going to love this, for sure" i talk to myself as i keep the short poem in a box that i hide in my closet.

then, i began to make my way to take a look at my art it already dried now so i could keep it in the box that i hid in my closet.

"i can't wait to show these to my love" i muttered while caressing the box. i looked at the box with tenderness in my eyes as i heard danielle's voice outside of our shared bedroom.

oh! she's home!

i quickly hide the box in my closet.

i ran out of our shared bedroom and went to her, jumping into her arms with joy. "danielle!" i exclaimed, kissing all over her face.

"h-hey! you're missing me so much?" she asks. "you're adorable, y/n," she says and hugs me even tighter.

"even if you're away for 1 second, i'd be missing you so bad!!" i answered her question. "i'm just not calm if i'm not in your arms" i added, slowly getting down on my feet. poor danielle. i'm heavy as hell.

"aww that's sweet of you" danielle pinched my cheeks. "i'm glad that you're mine, y/n. there are no people that could make me feel like this. i love you so much" she said, slowly leaning up to press her lips against mine.