› psycho. kim minji ‹

> warning : curses, blood, violence, and murder.
> angst ?
> girlie hasn't tired of chasing the same girl 😭 ( MICHAEL MYERS DUPE )
> waits for some plot twist 😻😻
> plot; minji come back.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

2 years after the incident happened, y/n has recovered from the trauma. she has also moved out of the house. she lives in an area far away from there. yujin and her are also still in touch. just rarely talk.

she lives in the apartment belonging to her older brother's father. as she is his younger brother's daughter, he gave her a comfortable and suitable place just for her.

since then, y/n lived peacefully. no more distractions from minji and anxiety all the time – she was satisfied that minji never come again. is she?

currently, she was supporting an old woman bring some groceries to her place. once she's done, the grandma thanks her and offers money but she refused it.

"just take it, who knows if you need it later" she convinced y/n. then, she shuts the door, leaving y/n standing in front of the house.

"right..." y/n looked down at her palm. she keeps it in her pocket pants and leave the place.

- timeskip -

the old woman was right. y/n had to buy some things and luckily she got some money. once she's done, she carries the things she brought from the store and gets into a parking lot – she arranges the things inside her car and was about to leave. but she senses an eye was on her.

she looks around and finds no people around her; only empty cars. the parking lot was also dark and quiet.

quite creepy.

suddenly, her eyes landed on intense gazes, and it was staring deep into her eyes.

and she recognizes it was minji; she was grinning widely like a psycho as she gets out of the car.

with that, y/n quickly gets inside her car and locks it. she was about to start her car, only to realize she left the car key on top of the car roof.

she groans and looks around, there was no minji. she tries to calm herself but ended up crying. she looks down and hugs herself, truly hoping that minji would go away.

then, she heard her car door open from the side, sending a shudder down her backbone when she senses someone sitting beside her.

"looking for your car key?" a dark, yet deep voice questioned, making y/n's body tremble. "here"

y/n look up at the car key, then to minji's eyes. oh god, her eyes are still the same; always dark and dangerous. she may look innocent, but no, there were secrets behind those eyes.

a lot of dirty secrets.

a dark grin rose, and she bends closer and whisper; "i'm back, do you miss me, darling?"

they stared into each other's eyes for a moment. until y/n unlocked the car to run, but her hair was yanked by minji. she groans in pain while attempting to run while minji tried to pull her back into the car.

"are you trying to leave again?" she asks, using her energy to pull y/n back into the car. "get your fucking ass in the car before i get mad, you whore!"