› special. hanni pham ‹

> warning : a little curses, violence and blood.
> angst ? and a lil fluff
> y/n has autism.
> plot; read.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

yujin playfully stepped on y/n's stomach causing her to yelp and beg her to stop, but yujin was too busy laughing along with her friends to listen.

the rest of the class watched y/n getting bullied and nobody did anything to stop it.

"awh, is the weird kid in pain?" said yujin, mockingly, laughing even harder than before. "it must really hurt." she said, continuing to mock y/n, "maybe i should put my foot harder."

she stomped on y/n's stomach with extra force making y/n winced in pain, but yujin could not care less.

yujin continued to step on y/n's stomach, enjoying her crying out in pain, "oh wow, you're really crying now, are you?"

the rest of the class continued to silently watch the situation, not doing anything to help.

finally, yujin got bored and stepped off, but not before saying, "you're pathetic."

just as yujin was about to leave the classroom with her friends, hanni suddenly appeared out of nowhere, pushing her friends out of the way and punching yujin right in the face.

oh! hanni has been on y/n's back for a while now, supporting and protecting y/n from bullies like yujin. two week ago, she finally worked up the courage to confess her feelings, and y/n unexpectedly accepted hanni.

being y/n's protector is not for the weak.

yujin fell to the floor in pain, but hanni was not done. she continued to punch yujin multiple times on her body.

the rest of the class looked in shock, and they started murmuring among themselves - nobody dared to step in and do anything.

"HOW DARE YOU BULLY Y/N!?" hanni yelled in front of yujin's face, "JUST BECAUSE SHE IS DIFFERENT, DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN BULLY HER."

while yujin still remained on the floor, shocked and silent, the other students started murmuring in the classroom.

"she deserved it."
"she's so weird."
"why would hanni defend a weird girl like y/n?"
"pathetic"

"yeah, i agree. she's a freak." one of yujin's friends chuckled, "she should keep to herself."

the murmurs in the classroom grew louder, and y/n could hear every word they said, tears welling up in her eyes.

hanni angrily picked up a pair of scissors from the table, and with the tip of the scissors, she pointed at the students and yujin.

with cold fury in her eyes, she said, "if you ever touch y/n, i will not hesitate to stab your hand."

the entire classroom was surprised. nobody wanted to get hurt, so everybody sat still while hanni still had the scissors pointed towards them.

hanni threw the scissors to the side and approached y/n, who was now covering her eyes and crying. "oh, darling," she said softly, as she reached out and gently took y/n's hands away from her eyes.

"it h-hurts." y/n mumbled, while she remained frozen and didn't accept hanni's embrace. "yujin hurts me." she added, with a flat and monotonous voice and unemotional expression.

hanni looked surprised by y/n's words, and she tried to hug her again, but y/n just stood still, not doing anything.

hanni was clearly concerned by y/n's lack of reaction, but she wasn't sure what to do. she continued to try to hug y/n, but y/n remained unmoving and silent, showing no signs of comfort or emotional connection either.