› perfect two. hanni pham ‹

> warning : slight curses.
> angst and fluff
> plot; y/n is older than hanni. they are childhood friends but y/n had been forced to move to another country but after a few years they meet again and confess to each other.
> requested by nadsanake here it is.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

"incredible! you improve your korean a lot!" y/n cheered hanni up; hanni is vietnamese and moved to seoul, korea because of her parents' job. at the same time, her parents are working with y/n's parents so they get along well. y/n will teach hanni to speak korean more fluently in her spare time.

"thank you, unnie!" hanni grinned; she was glad she met y/n. even though they are just one year gap, they get along well. or more clearly y/n don't have someone to spend time with.

"end of teaching lesson! now let's eat ice cream!" y/n said happily, she stands up and drags the younger to the kitchen to eat the ice cream her mother brought for them yesterday.

"unnie! i like you so much!" hanni said, leaning closer to the older as she throws her arms around y/n.

"aww, thank you! i like you too, hanni!" y/n lean her head on hanni's head.

"wahh! so that's mean we're a thing now?" hanni's eyes sparkled.

"huh? a thing? what do you mean by that, hanni?" y/n looks at hanni and they gaze into each other's pretty eyes.

"like our parents!"

"but it has to be a boy and a girl. we're both girls" y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"who says that?" hanni tilted her head. "doesn't mean we girls can't be like our parents!"

"you right" y/n nod her head. "so is that mean you are my wife?" y/n smiled at hanni teasingly while wiggling her eyebrows.

"i will always be yours!"

"okay" y/n grinned. "if you are my wife, then kiss my lips" she puckers her lips and leans closer to hanni's face. hanni then quickly pressed her lips on y/n's lips without hesitation.

the two girls crack up and continue to eat their ice cream before it gets to melt, just like how hanni feels after kissing y/n's soft lips.

how ridiculous. they don't understand what love means at a young age.

for hanni, she believes that y/n is her first love. she wants to make the older her first and last love. she doesn't want anyone else. she wants y/n alone.

while for y/n, a little girl who doesn't know the meaning of romance, only agrees with hanni. how funny. she's not even sure if her heart belongs to hanni.

yes, it does.

they are so happy together - y/n was a quiet little kid before. then, she finds hanni and becomes a whole different person with her. she feels grateful to have hanni in her life.

psst! we all need a hanni in our life!

back to the story, hanni was playing with her plushies on the couch while waiting for y/n to come. then, she heard the door ring, of course, it was y/n.

she opens the door and finds y/n crying in front of her. she tilts her head to the side in confusion as she pulls the older into a soft hug.

"what's wrong, unnie?"

"i'm going to move to another country!" y/n responded. she cried even louder and hug the little girl. "i don't want to leave you, hanni!"