› single mother. danielle marsh ‹

> warning : bullying, violence, blood, and curses.
> FLUFF and angst
> y/n is a big softie in this one shot
> pookies 🤧
> haerin as ur child???
> sorry gays this oneshot is only full of mother and daughter ( y/n and haerin ) moments
> plot; y/n has a child at the age of 17. it's because of the mistake she made and now she has to bear it. also, she met the daughter of the doctor who took care of her while she was detained in the maternity ward; danielle.
> enjoy 3000+ words

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

"haerin!" y/n called out to her daughter, her eyes immediately focused on her as soon as she exited the gates of the kindergarten. she held her breath in anticipation and hoped that haerin had had a joyful day at school.

as soon as haerin jumped into her arms, y/n hugged her closely, showering her with kisses and affection. she felt a rush of love and tenderness as the warm and familiar feeling of her child's embrace washed over her - she couldn't get enough of her little girl.

"how was your day at kindergarten today?" y/n asked as she walked with haerin towards home, holding her hand tightly.

"it was fun. i learned new things today!" haerin said with a hint of excitement in her voice as well as her eyes sparkling as she begins to speak again; "i learned about different types of shapes. they got round shapes, square shapes, triangular shapes, rectangular shapes, and more!"

y/n's lips formed a wide smile as she gives attention to haerin. she was happy to hear her daughter learn something new, and sounds passionate about it.

"how about you, mama? do you want to share about your day at your school?"

y/n look at haerin. "nothing fun happens in my school. just learn some new things and it was boring" y/n simply let out a soft laugh as they were close to their place.

"hey, isn't that kang y/n? the slut? is that her daughter?" a group of students from y/n's school started to call her names and tease her relentlessly. worst, they were y/n's classmates. "HEY! SLUT! IS THAT YOUR DAUGHTER?!"

y/n was appalled by the behavior of her classmates - she was bullied since the news of y/n having a child spread. the person who spread the news was her ex-boyfriend's best friend. even though she already knows that she'll be bullied if she runs into her classmates, but not in front of her daughter.

haerin couldn't understand what was going on and why the other students were being mean to her mama. with that, y/n picked haerin up and began rushing home while ignoring the bullies.

they made it home safely, and y/n closed and locked the door behind them. y/n dropped haerin on the sofa as she lets out a huge sigh of relief. exhausted, she closed her eyes for a moment.

meanwhile, haerin was still confused about what had gone on. y/n sat down on the couch, taking a moment to collect herself before explaining to haerin what had gone on. she told her daughter that sometimes people can be mean for no good reason and that it's not her fault. she reassured haerin that these bullies don't define her or her worth, and that their words don't matter.

haerin stood next to her mama, offering her support and comfort. she hugged her tight and told her, "it's okay, mama. they don't matter. you're so strong and amazing. i'm always going to be here for you" haerin's loving words brought y/n some much-needed comfort, and she appreciated her daughter's sweetness and understanding. she was grateful to have a supportive and caring little girl like haerin

"thank you, my little girl..." y/n replied, her voice still sounding sad.

with that, haerin stared into her mama's pretty eyes. "you're the amazing mama in the world. i don't care what anyone else says!"