› warm hug. hanni pham ‹

> warning : slight violence.
> fluff and angst
> idk
> plot; if y/n hugs hanni for too long, hanni will understand that y/n had a bad day.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

a hug, a warm hug - that's often the best, especially when you need it the most.

usually, y/n shows her feelings to hanni through her body language. for example, if y/n's body is straight and firm, that means she's happy. on the other hand, if her body is lethargic and lifeless, it means she's sad. and if y/n is tapping her shoe, this means she's holding back her anger.

she's not a big talker, preferring to listen to hanni. if hanni wants to know if y/n still loves her, she would simply stare into y/n's eyes, and that would be an answer.

if y/n just stares back at hanni and doesn't look away, that would be a clear sign that y/n still loves her.

as the saying goes, silence is golden.

"oh, do you want something? why are you staring at me like that?" hanni asks teasingly, wiggling her eyebrows as she stares back at y/n.

y/n only smiles and leans closer to hanni, keeping silent as she continues to look at the love of her life.

"do you want a kiss?" hanni asks in a playful way, tilting her head.

"what do you think?" y/n counters, leaning even closer and teasing hanni back, not wanting to be the first to admit it.

hanni, sensing that y/n does want to kiss her, gently brushes her hand through y/n's hair and then pulls y/n closer, pressing her lips against hers in a long, sweet kiss.

before y/n can pull away, hanni deepens the kiss, wrapping her arms tightly around y/n's back and pulling her even closer.

as the kiss continues, y/n melts into it, clinging to hanni as they continue to kiss. finally, after what seems like ages, hanni pulls away. both of them are breathing heavily, and hanni smiles up at y/n.

"was that what you wanted?" hanni asks teasingly, smirking at y/n.

y/n only blushes, unable to speak as she looks away, embarrassed at how the situation unfolded.

hanni cups y/n's face and gently forces her to look into her eyes, giggling at the adorable sight. "y/n is shy~" hanni says teasingly, grinning at her.

when y/n keeps glancing away, hanni pulls y/n closer and whispers in her ear.

"there's nothing to be shy about, y/n. after all, it's just the two of us here~"

hanni brushes y/n's hair away from her face and continues to hold her gaze, smiling warmly at her lover.

as hanni keeps whispering softly to y/n, her arms wrap around y/n's body and pull her even closer. despite not being a touchy-feely person, y/n is finding that she enjoys hanni's touch, and she rests her cheek against hanni's shoulder, closing her eyes as she feels a sense of peace wash through her. hanni's hand gently strokes y/n's back, soothing her as she holds her close.

in one moment, y/n and hanni are enjoying a sweet moment together, but suddenly, a call from y/n's phone disrupts it.

looking at the dialer, she sees that the call is from her mother.