› clumsy. kang haerin ‹

> warning : blood.
> fluff
> reckless girl x caretaker girl yuhh
> plot; y/n always gets sick or hurts herself by an accident. with that, haerin is ready to help become a part-time nurse for y/n!

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

"i already told you, be careful" haerin scolded y/n for being careless; she was putting an ointment on y/n's bleeding knee.

"hehe, sorry" y/n apologize while scratching her nape; she fell when she was playing football with her buddies.

haerin just sighed and continued to wrap the bandage around y/n's knee. then, haerin left a quick kiss on the bandage and smiled at y/n.

"done" she mutters.

y/n got up from the bench seat and hug haerin. haerin could only whine when y/n's hug was too tight.

couldn't blame her, haerin was too cute even the author wanted to put her in her pocket.

"let me go~"

"fine" y/n let her go and hold her hand instead. y/n took haerin back to their class, unfortunately, they were scolded by mr. kim for coming to class late.

- timeskip -

"haerin!"

y/n called haerin when she saw haerin was about to walk downstairs. y/n began to make her way toward her girlfriend haerin, but sadly, y/n's right leg flapped to the side and caused her to fall down the stairs. haerin didn't have time to do anything to save y/n so she could only watch y/n fall in front of her eyes.

"ouch..." y/n looks up to look at haerin. a teasing smile crept on her face. "it seems like i've fallen for you"

"are you kidding me? wake the hell up"

y/n grunt and rubs her right leg. "well, i think i sprained my ankle"

"dumbass" haerin mutters and takes off her bag. "please carry my bag, i'll pick you up from behind," said haerin as y/n obeyed.

"aren't i heavy with our bags? i'm afraid your shoulders will give out after lifting me"

"meh, i'll leave you if i feel tired, you go back alone~" tease haerin making y/n whine like a toddler.

haerin laughs. "i'm joking, my love"

y/n's cheeks turn tomato red and rested her head on the back of haerin's neck, grinning like a crazy person. who would not smile like that if they got called like that, right?

and they continue their journey to their apartment. it only took 14 minutes to arrive, but haerin looked tired in less than 2 minutes.

poor haerin.