› purrfectly human. kang haerin ‹

> warning : nothing.
> FLUFF
> goofy ahh title
> idk how i came out with this.
> plot; y/n and haerin are cats. one day, they turned into girls.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

the sunlight shining into the room illuminated y/n, waking her up. she stretched, noticing that something felt different until she opened her eyes and looked down to see that she now had human hands.

confounded, she looks at haerin - the love of her life, who has also been transformed into a human. she began to whisper haerin's name, quite surprised that she can speak. "haerin!" she whispers again, louder this time, to attempt to wake haerin up.

finally, haerin wakes up, rubbing her eyes as she looks at her hands, now turned into human hands. "what the...," she mutters, staring at the unfamiliar body.

"we've turned into humans!" y/n exclaims, her sunny disposition on full display as she looks at haerin with bright eyes.

"yeah... it is," haerin replies, seeming to still be processing the whole situation.

"we're completely naked right now!" y/n giggles. "flawless!" she says, adding a flirtatious wink at haerin.

haerin turned away as she blushed before she stood up and suggested. "we should wear master minji's clothes."

y/n stared at haerin as she put on mismatched outfits ( after all, she is just a cat who would have no understand of fashion in the first place ). haerin then turns around and hands over minji's clothes, probably in the hope that y/n puts them on so she can see how cute she looks.

y/n dons the mismatched outfit and embraces haerin. "my girlfriend is so smart! wearing like this makes us look like master minji!" she praises haerin and plants a quick kiss on the shorter girl's lips.

haerin blushes once more after pushing away y/n, who was still wrapping her in a tight hug. she then peers around minji's room before spotting a mirror. walking over to it, she checks herself out - she really does look like an adorable cat, but in her human form. her bangs give her an extra cute and playful look, accentuating her cuteness when she is beside y/n.

for y/n, she also looks cute but in a more seductive way, having that extra bit of height and masculinity. she wasn't adorable - she was hot!

yet, in haerin's eyes, y/n was indeed adorable - how could haerin not fall harder when y/n always shines light onto her dark world?

"i wonder why human girls have two boobs," y/n remarks with a chuckle, pressing her not-so-big chest against the shirt fabric. "while cats have eight boobs!", she adds, laughing again.

and that's precisely what haerin loves the most about y/n - her silly, carefree personality.

"i'm hungry," haerin announced with a pout, rubbing her stomach to emphasize her hunger.

"i'm going to get our cat food-" y/n was about to run out of the room when haerin grabs her hand and cuts her off.

"humans don't eat cat food," haerin says, with a light scolding tone. "master minji is a human and she eats human food," she adds.

y/n looks down at haerin and feels an embarrassment rising with her cheeks heating up from the scolding tone. "i-uh- i just thought we'd eat our cat food again," she says, looking away from haerin with a blush on her cheeks.

haerin shakes her head while smiling, pulling y/n out of the room as they make their way to the kitchen - the apartment was quiet when minji left for work.