› warning: don't trust her. kim minji ‹

> warning : don't trust her- jk. curses.
> minji as a playgirl.
> the tension🤭🤭
> fluff ig
> plot; as a new kid in hybe girls school, y/n basically doesn't know everything about the students in the school.  especially the playgirl; kim minji.

- 💌 -

- y/n pov -

i stepped inside the school gate, taking a deep breath before letting it out and making my way to my class.

i was new here. gladly my aunty was the principal of this school. sure she was waiting for me and showing me around the school – she said she was waiting for me in front of the hallway. hope i find her later.

but turns out, i don't see her but i saw a good-looking girl looking at me as if she wants something from me. she's tall. it scared me.

she walks to me and smiles. "you are lee y/n, i assumed?" she tilts her head. "y/n unnie?"

"yes, i am. you?" i tilt my head. how can she know my name? she's younger than me? damn.

"i'm your cousin! lee hyein! my mother is your aunty!" she introduces herself as she shakes my hand. "you don't know me?"

i shake my head. "we never met before"

"my mother was busy, so she told me to walk around the school" she giggles and began to pull me beside her, and we started to walk around this big ass school.

"i bet you're not good at socializing with people," she says while i look around the school before looking at her. "because i only noticed your mother at every family gathering. my mother told me that you are the type who likes to stay in the house"

"yeah..." i simply replied.

"ah! this is your class!"

i stopped and look at our class. it was simple and cozy. she took my hand again and bring me to my seat.

"this is your seat," she told me. "your seat was beside haerin unnie. she's quiet like you, but don't worry, she doesn't bite"

"okay. thank you, hyein"

- timeskip -

"i'm going. it's nice to have a talk with you"

this haerin girl smiles at me before walking away. i was about to ask her if i can eat with her. but i don't know why am i too shy to ask that.

i stand up and walk to the canteen and someone accidentally bumped into me causing my lunchbox to fall and now the food was on the floor.

i could only stare at the food on the floor. i have no money to buy food. if my mother knows about this, she will beat the shit out of me.

"fuck" i heard her curse. "hey you!" she lifts my chin and stares at my face.

"who the hell are you?"

i push her hand away. "no need to ask me that. now buy me food because you did this" i pointed at my food that was on the floor.

she scoffs and folds her arms over her chest. "so you were saying i'm the one who did this?" she leans closer to me.

"then who? the window?"

"tch, why would i buy you food?" she raises her right eyebrow. "do you think i'm sort of food machine for you?"

"stop being ridiculous" i glared at her as i gritted my teeth. "buy me food and i'll be fine," i said.

"what will i get in return?" she asks.

"you don't need one"

"what about a kiss?" she smirks.

i showed her my middle finger and she kisses my middle finger and puts her arm over my shoulder as we started to walk to the canteen.

"don't you know who i am?"

"a bitch who dropped my lunchbox and didn't feel guilty about it" i answered.

"you're funny" she pinches my cheek while giggling.

i push her hand away as well as her arm on my shoulder. she puts her hands in her pocket pants and starts talking again.

"i'm your senior y'know?"

"and? doesn't mean that if you are our senior you should be respected if you don't respect others"

"tch" she scoffs and we stopped while she pays us for food. they give her two buns and two strawberry milk. "thank you," she said and wink at them.

i look at them and they were... blushing?

"here, two buns and one strawberry milk" she shoves me the food once we walked away.

"you don't want a bun?" i ask her.

"why? you wanna feed me?" she smirks as she leans closer to me. she glances at my lips and lean to kiss my lips as i couldn't move but someone shoves a bun in her mouth and pull me away from her.

"are you crazy, unnie?! do you know who is she?"

it was hyein. she pushes me to sit down at a table, maybe they were her friends and she sits beside me.

"she's a playgirl! you can't trust her!" she added as i take a bite of my bun.

"how can you meet her?"

i tell them about how we met and they react to my story. i keep feeling like someone was staring at me, but i chose to let it slide.

- minji pov -

"what you looking at?" my friend, hanni ask me who was busy staring at the girl who was brave for talking back to me.

she must be a new student here.

but she's cool.

i'm going to make her mine.

"i'm looking at my soon-to-be girlfriend"

"new girl? aren't you- oh yea. i forgot. you're a playgirl. you change bitches every day" hanni said as she rolls her eyes at me.

"asshole" i push her shoulder and stare at her again, only to notice that she was already staring- wait no, glaring at me.

i smirk and wink at her. she cringed and look away. i let out a slight giggle before drinking hanni's strawberry milk.

just wait, new girl.

> to be continued to part two <