› diary. hanni pham ‹

> warning : curses, violence, and blood.
> angst
> bicycle 🤝 diary = the cause of hanni's trauma.
> plot; read.
> 4000+ words 🤯🤯

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

hanni placed the ointment on her girlfriend's wounds with a gentle touch, "who did this to you, darling?" she asked softly.

y/n looked away, remaining silent, biting her lower lip. she held back tears as she tried to fight through the pain and looked down at the ground.

hanni looks into y/n's eyes, lifting her chin up, "y/n, my darling, do you mind if i ask you something?" she continues, "who did this to you? i want to know."

y/n's tears fell from her eyes, rolling down her cheeks. she looks away, a soft shake of her head as if she doesn't want to speak about the incident.

y/n continues to sob silently, the memory of whatever horrors she encountered still weighing on her mind.

hanni puts her arm around y/n, bringing her closer. she tries to comfort her, "it's okay, darling, you don't have to speak about it if you don't want to. i'm here for you."

y/n is still sobbing, unable to form words. she just leans into hanni, who holds her close.

time passed, and y/n was fast asleep on the sofa. hanni quietly helped her change her clothes, making sure not to wake her.

when hanni finished, she checked on y/n. her breathing was even and her face was peaceful, showing that she was deeply asleep.

then, hanni glanced at the wounds and bruises on y/n's pale skin. she sighed and studied her girlfriend's face, "how could something like this happen to someone so precious?"

she leaned close to softly kiss y/n on her forehead and brush some hair out of her face.

one day, hanni noticed a tiny bruise on y/n's arm. when she asked y/n about it, she remained silent. as days passed, the bruising and wounds got worse, but still, y/n refused to tell hanni who caused all this. it was as if she was scared to admit it, too afraid to speak about what she went through.

y/n's fear of admitting what happened was so strong that she refused to speak about it even to hanni, a person she loved and trusted more than anyone else.

hanni knew y/n had something on her mind that she needed to say, but she couldn't force her to talk about it. she just kept her close, showing her how much she cared and offering her support and comfort.

as the bruises and wounds kept getting worse, hanni grew more and more worried. but, she remained patient with y/n and waited for the right time to talk.

in the midnight, y/n suddenly awoke with a gasp, drenched in sweats and tears.

she looked at hanni, who was sleeping on the other sofa.

y/n desperately tried to wake hanni, wanting to tell her about the nightmares that haunted her dreams.

she couldn't bear to wake hanni, afraid that she would get startled and worry. but the desperation took over, forcing her to call out to hanni, softly at first and then louder.

"hanni!" she tried, her voice weak and raspy from the crying.

hanni slowly stirred awake, sitting up and blinking as she tried to get her mind working.