› the sweetest trap. hanni pham ‹

> warning : curses, murder and blood.
> def not fluff
> killer hanni 🤯🤯😍
> plot; when a charismatic serial killer falls for the daughter of the town's police officer, she must navigate the dangerous waters of love and betrayal, where danger lurks around every corner. but can she keep her deadly secret well-kept and still find happiness with the one she loves?

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

"ugh, this is disgusting." y/n's father muttered as he surveyed the scene before him.

the body of yet another victim was lying on the ground, his lifeless eyes gazing up at the sky — it seemed like every month, six or seven of the townspeople ended up dying in this gruesome manner.

was there any way to put an end to this madness and catch the serial killer? y/n's father sighed and shook his head in frustration.

this case was proving to be quite a challenge...

"this can't keep happening," one of y/n's father's friends muttered, watching the other police officers work. they couldn't let another month go by without catching the killer – it was becoming too dangerous for the residents of ditto town.

in that moment, the police chief walked over and addressed them.

"we must redouble our efforts to find this perpetrator and put an end to this carnage," the police chief said, his voice firm.

"we must deploy all of our resources to catch this criminal," the police chief said. "we can't let another life be taken. the people of ditto town deserve to feel safe and protected."

the police chief turned to face y/n's father and his friend. "i'm assigning you two and the others with the responsibility of leading this investigation. you have full authority to pursue any leads you discover. i expect results within the week."

y/n's father and his friend nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. they were determined to crack this case and bring the serial killer to justice.

despite her otherwise ordinary appearance, hanni was anything but normal. in fact, she was the serial killer of ditto town, who had been ruthlessly claiming lives for months.

after glaring at the police officer, hanni walked away from the crowded place, confident that she was going to get away with her crimes once again.

"bastards," hanni muttered under her breath, her face contorted with anger. she was on her way home, frustrated by her inability to kill easily and without consequences.

as she walked down the street, she continued to ruminate on her situation, increasingly annoyed by the fact that she couldn't just kill the other residents of ditto town in peace. why did they have to make it so difficult for her?

she just wanted to kill in peace, damn it!

hanni turned onto the street where she lived. she had come up with a plan to kill another resident of ditto town, but she was growing tired of having to constantly find new ways to avoid getting caught.

as she approached her house, she spotted a young woman who looked vaguely familiar. it took her a moment to recognize y/n, the daughter of a police officer who lived in the neighborhood.