› troublemakers. lee hyein ‹

> warning : chaotic af.
> fluff
> plot; y/n and hyein have always been troublemakers. without y/n knowing, hyein wanted y/n to be more than just a troublemaker.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

"yah! stop making a mess in my booth! get out of here!!"

the old man scolded the two teenage girls. who else if it wasn't hyein and y/n? they are already known by the people around the neighborhood because of their behavior that makes people go crazy.

meanwhile, the two teenage girls were laughing their asses off at the old man and run without caring about the cars that are passing by. its seems that they intend to die early.

"hyein, y/n"

they look to the side and saw y/n's older sister; hwang yeji. she was glaring at them with her fierce eyes. then, she pulled y/n's ear and took her home leaving hyein alone.

"mother! i got a complaint from our neighbor that y/n is causing trouble again!"

"fuck" y/n cursed and ready to hear her mother nagging her again and watch her older sister standing beside her mother with a proud smile.

- timeskip • tomorrow -

"all the subjects for today are so boring, right, danielle?" y/n asked danielle who was playing with a pencil on the table, bored. danielle just gave y/n a nod.

"y/n!!"

y/n turned her head to the right when she heard a familiar voice, it was hyein. hyein just came to school and looks cheerful as usual.

"hyein!"

y/n said hyein's name happily. she ran towards hyein and hugged the tall girl. even if they are separated for a day, they will miss each other like they haven't seen each other in a year!

danielle eyed the two as a smile crept on her face. 'they have the potential to be couples'

"wanna create trouble?"

"LET'S GAURRR" y/n mocked danielle's accent. hyein and y/n chuckled together and hyein pull y/n outside of the class to plan who they gonna pull a prank on.

- timeskip -

"y/n" danielle called y/n while she was busy texting hyein in another class.

"yes?" she responds while her eyes are still stuck on her phone screen.

"i think, hyein has a crush on you"

"you do?" y/n lifts her head and looks at her friend. "i actually thought the same" she adds.

"really? why don't you confess to her?" danielle put her chin on her palm, leaning closer to y/n; she was interested to listen.

"i would like to hear her confess first"

"well, i could help you" danielle's lips curve a smirk. "but with cash"

"pfft-" y/n hold her laugh. "girl, it doesn't matter if she hides her feelings for me for 5 years. i'm willing to wait for her to confess to me no matter what"

"chill, i'm joking" she chuckles. "i want to see you gays date already!"

"alright. what's the plan?"

- timeskip again • recess time -

the two teenage girls accomplished their job as planned earlier - y/n ignore hyein and enjoyed danielle's behavior. hyein was a bit weird about y/n ignoring her all of a sudden.

hyein felt dissatisfied with them. her face turned serious and planned to do the same.

y/n and danielle grinned when their plan worked out. danielle came close to y/n and whispered. "you better persuade her"

then, danielle left y/n with hyein who was still sulking. y/n's lips curled into a smirk, she got up and took hyein to the rooftop.

"why are you suddenly bringing me here?" ask hyein with her arms folded.

"confess" y/n leaned closer to hyein who backed away. now, y/n fold her arms too as a teasing smirk never left her face.

"confess? did i do something wrong to you?"

however, y/n remain quiet till hyein decided to pull her collar and y/n just tilt her head to the side.

"you're hard to read" hyein mutter. "are you going to keep quiet till i confess?" she asks and y/n nods her head.

"fine. i like you, idiot. i really like you, hwang y/n" hyein confesses to y/n. "i have a crush on you after two weeks we became friends. you match my energy so much. so that's why i liked you"

y/n was finally satisfied. she just let out a small chuckle and asked. "you don't want to kiss me?"

with that, hyein slowly brought her face to y/n's, closed her eyes, and puckered her lips to kiss y/n's lips.

but, y/n stopped her by placing her index finger on hyein's lips. y/n grinned seeing hyein open her eyes wide.

"crushing hard, huh?" y/n said and kiss hyein's forehead instead.

y/n noticed hyein's cheeks were red which made her giggle. with that, she pushes hyein hard before running away.

"chase me if you want to kiss my lips!"