› cool with you. kim minji ‹

> warning : blood?
> fluff
> ik abt the cwy theory but this title and the lyrics fit the oneshot 😭
> plot; y/n awakens the sleeping vampire in a haunted house.
> the tension tho 😍
> i forgot who requested this. sorryyyy
> enjoy 3000+ words

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

y/n stared at the haunted house in front of her with fear in her eyes. her breath is heavy - y/n's friends dared her to venture into the haunted house and awaken the sleeping vampire. y/n felt a wave of fear surge through her as she stepped towards the house. she walked slowly, inching closer to the front door, not knowing what to expect. with trembling hands, she reached out and turned the doorknob. to her surprise, the door was not locked. she took a deep breath and forced herself to step inside.

y/n stepped inside the haunted house, her heart pounding in her chest. the interior of the house was dark and eerie; there were cracks in the walls, spiderwebs everywhere, and a faint aroma of rot filled the air.

she slowly crept towards the wooden staircase leading to the upper floor, her eyes darting between the shadows and trying to spot the sleeping vampire. she took another step forward, the wooden floorboards creaking beneath her feet.

y/n's heart pounded louder at the sound of the floorboards creaking under her feet. she continued to step carefully up the wooden stairs, her senses on alert for any sign of the vampire.

finally, she reached the top of the stairs and paused as she carefully peeked around the corner. and there... she saw the sleeping vampire.

y/n was so surprised by the sleeping vampire that she let out a tiny scream. she immediately tried to muffle the sound, but it was too late. the vampire's eyes shot open and she was immediately alert. y/n froze, feeling scared out of her mind as the vampire gave her a cold stare. her fangs were bared and her eyes were glowing red, making her look even more menacing. finally, she spoke, her voice deep. "who dares to awaken me from my slumber?" she asked with an intimidating appearance.

y/n, frozen in fear, tried to think of a way to get herself out of this precarious situation. she didn't want to upset the female vampire, but she also didn't want to be eaten alive. she spoke up, her voice trembling slightly. "i-i'm so s-sorry for waking you up, but my friends dared me to," she said, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

the vampire's eyebrows rose in surprise and her expression shifted slightly. her voice was still harsh, but not as aggressive as before. "and what do your friends say will happen if you dare to awaken me from my slumber?" she asked in a calm, almost curious way.

"t-they dared me to wake you up and escape the house alive. if i can do that, they said they would give me a big reward," y/n answered.

the vampire's face remained neutral as she considered y/n's words. after a moment, she finally spoke again. "and if you fail," she asked in a stern, almost sinister tone. "what do your friends say will happen?"

y/n's heart sank as soon as she heard the vampire's menacing words. she gulped, feeling fear and anxiety course through her veins. "if i fail to escape the house," she replied slowly. "my friends said they told me that you would drain my blood and feed on my flesh... and that you would make me one of your undead servants"
y/n could barely finish her sentence, her voice shaking from fear. she took a step back, feeling even more afraid as she stared into the vampire's cold eyes.

"ah... i see," the vampire said, her eyes gleaming. "i must admit, i did not expect such honesty from you, young mortal. i shall give you one chance, just for the mere fact that you spoke your truth."
the vampire walked slowly towards y/n, towering over her and it's making y/n shudder in fear.