› love at its darkest. hanni pham ‹

> warning : curses, violence, and blood.
> fluff and angst?
> :3
> plot; love can sometimes be blind, and that we never truly know the person we love deeply.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

y/n pressed a soft, loving kiss on hanni's forehead, causing a wide smile to form on hanni's face. y/n then looked at hanni, taking in God's creation as she thought to herself, "pretty."

as y/n's eyes filled with admiration for hanni, her heart fluttered with butterflies. she couldn't help but smile at the sight of hanni's smile, and she felt a wave of warmth wash over her.

y/n leaned in closer to hanni and wrapped her arms around her in a tight embrace. she sighed blissfully as she felt the warmth of hanni's body pressed against her. she could smell hanni's sweet perfume and hear the beating of her heart, and in that moment, she felt like the world stopped for her and hanni, as if nothing else mattered but their love.

y/n kissed hanni's cheek before slowly pulling away. with a gentle smile, y/n told hanni, "go to work safely, darling."

as y/n let go of hanni, hanni grabbed y/n's hand and squeezed it tightly, refusing to let go as she smiled back at y/n. then, hanni kissed all over y/n's face and said, "i'll be back in the evening. stay safe and i love you, sweetheart."

y/n looked at hanni with heart-eyes, but she couldn't get herself to say anything in return because she was too speechless at hanni's sweet and loving words. instead, she just smiled brightly at hanni, feeling lucky to have her girlfriend in her life.

then. hanni walked over to the door and opened it, only to be shocked to find the police standing in front of their door.
hanni's eyes widened and her breath was cut short. she looked at y/n in worry, wondering what was going to happen next.

y/n was taken aback as well, and she could feel her heart racing in her chest as she tried to make sense of what was happening. with that, y/n approached the police officers and asked, "excuse me, officers, what can i do for you?"

one of the officers stepped forward and said, "ms. y/n, is that your name?"

y/n nodded and said, "yes."

the officer looked at a sheet of paper in his hand and said, "i am sorry to inform you that you are under arrest for murder."

y/n's eyes widened even further and her heart sank into her stomach. she could feel the air leaving her lungs and her legs feeling weak beneath her. "wait, what? this is a false report. i didn't do anything."

hanni stepped forward and protested as well. "no, that can't be right. y/n would never do anything like that."

the officers ignored them and grabbed y/n's arms, dragging her out of the apartment.

y/n struggled and tried to get out of the officers' grip, but to no avail. they dragged her out of the apartment, and y/n was overwhelmed with fear and panic.

as they walked out of the building, the officers handcuffed y/n and led her towards the police car.

y/n continued to protest her innocence, but the officers ignored her and put her in the back seat of the car. she looks at hanni who was still shocked by what she was seeing. "hanni, i'm innocent. help me."

hanni tried to stop the car from driving away with y/n in it. she banged on the window and cried, "no, this is a mistake! release her! release her right now!"

but the officers ignored her and continued driving. y/n looked out the window at hanni, looking at her with sadness and concern in her eyes.

hanni's heart ached for y/n, and she had so many questions running through her mind. "why is this happening? why is y/n getting arrested? she didn't do anything wrong!" hanni tried to hold back her tears, but they spilled over her cheeks anyway. she continued to look at the car that held y/n, praying for y/n's safety and eventual release.