› roommate. kim minji ‹

> warning : violence.
9xliis wanted a part 2 so here it is
> fluff and angst?
> y/n needed to be protected at all cost!!
> plot; read.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

y/n buried her face in minji's neck, her arms wrapped tightly around her in a hug. her tears continued to flow, yet her embrace remained tight and firm, unwilling to let go.

minji cradled y/n in her arms, soothing her with whispers and stroking her hair. "everything's okay now," she assured, her words filled with kindness. minji cupped y/n's face and wiped away the tears that soaked y/n's cheeks. looking at y/n's bruises, minji sighed, but still held y/n close, providing her safety in this vulnerable moment.

moments ago, a guy confessed to sharing his feelings for y/n, yet y/n kindly rejected him, only to end up getting badly beaten up as a consequence. luckily, y/n's screams for help were quickly heard, leading minji to be the first to come to her rescue.

the guy was immediately apprehended by the police after minji made a report against him for the attack on y/n.

"it h-hurts so bad..." y/n muttered. her voice trembling as she turned to face minji.

"where does it hurt?" minji asked with a look of concern, noticing y/n's discomfort.

"everywhere," y/n replied with a heavy sigh, her voice filled with anguish. "but my face and ribs hurt the most."

minji gently touched her face, noticing the fresh bruises under y/n's eyes and the swelling on her cheek. she also gently pressed her fingertips against y/n's ribs, which were covered in purple and yellow bruises. as y/n winced at minji's touch, she let out a pained expression and buried her face in minji's shoulder.

"minji..." y/n murmured. "it r-really hurts."

minji let out a soft sigh and held y/n close, lightly stroking her hair as she comforted y/n. "i know, it's alright now. just rest."

y/n closed her eyes and tightened her grip on minji, her breathing slowly steadying as minji's touch provided her with a measure of reassurance.

"t-thank you for helping me," y/n whispered, turning her face towards minji. "if it weren't for you, i don't know what might have happened to me."

minji smiled gently at y/n and wiped a tear from her cheek. "it's no problem," she replied. "i just want to make sure you're safe."

y/n returned minji's smile as she nuzzled into her shoulder, finding comfort in minji's presence. minji gently cradled y/n's head, soothing her with comforting words.

"you've made me feel things i've never felt before," y/n murmurs, her gaze fixed on minji. "better than how my mother ever made me feel."

minji blushes and looks away slightly as she processes y/n's words. while y/n's relationship with her mother was complicated and often times strained, the fact that minji is making her feel better than her mother ever did weighs heavily on her mind.

"i've never had someone be so kind and comforting to me," y/n continues, her tone gentle and genuine. "it feels nice to be held again by someone who really cares about me."

minji's heart flutters as she listens to y/n's words. despite her own personal insecurities and fears about falling in love, she cannot deny the feelings of warmth and care growing within her.

feeling drawn to y/n, minji slowly leans in and places a soft kiss on her forehead, wanting to bring her comfort in this moment of vulnerability.

as minji leans in to kiss y/n's forehead, their faces are now only inches apart, and she feels y/n's breath on her cheeks.