› camera. ban heesoo ‹

> warning : nothing.
> idk what has gotten into me.
> fluff
> plot; heesoo feel something weird for y/n. is that love?

- 💌 -

- heesoo pov -

"heyy stop recording me!" y/n's soothing voice echoes my eardrums, the camera stays focused on y/n's movements while my lips curve a small smile.

y/n. han y/n. she was my friend since i enter this school. she was my closest friend in our friend group. there were minji, hanni, haerin, danielle, and hyein.

lately, i feel a strange feeling inside me, because... whenever i stare at y/n's face, or she hugs me – i feel happy. not the happiness i feel when i get bread or presents. it kinda sounds like... i like her?

there's no way she likes girls.

"no. you're pretty. i should record you more than the girls" i said, walking closer to y/n who was currently resting from running around with the girls.

"yeah. whatever you want, hee" says y/n while she rolls her eyes at me. she gets up and stole my camera from my hand, and starts to record me instead.

i chuckled and began to chase her. now we are playing chase and run. i stopped when i feel tired. this girl was really good at running.

i sit down on the near bench. then, i saw hanni come to me to sit down beside me while i watch y/n was busy recording the girls.

"just date already" hanni joked, hitting her shoulder to mine carefully because my right wrist are injured.

"aish we're just friends. quit teasing me" i slam my head on her shoulder softly.

i don't know why. i feel something inside my stomach. kind of... butterflies? as well as my heart. it was fluttering whenever i saw her smile – everything about her.

perhaps, i really have a crush on her.

"are you sure? you're quite weird" she chuckles.

"HEYY GUYSSS"

out of blue, the girls came when i was about to answer hanni's question. i saw y/n was recording me so i quickly hide my face.

"stop hiding your face. you're pretty" she says, forcing me to not hide my face while she was recording my whole face.

hanni stole my camera and decided to record me and y/n. she had a teasing smile on her face.

"just kiss already!" hanni shouted. then, the others start to play along.

"kiss! kiss! kiss!"

then, me and y/n gazed into each other's eyes. i smile at her shyly as i hide my face in her chest.

suddenly, y/n held my face and pressed her lips on mine. it was a quick peck. she pulls away and run behind haerin while they were screaming insanely.

too bad. i wanted to taste her lips for one more time.

"look! heesoo is blushing!"

"nahh look at y/n who was blushing mess!"

they recorded our red faces. they are cheerful today. other than before.

- timeskip -

me and y/n watch the girls go back home together, leaving us under the bus stop.

as soon as they left, i turned my head to y/n who was still looking at the road the girls used earlier even though there was no one there.

"what was that for?" i asked.

she looks at me. she raises her eyebrows as she leans closer to me – to get a better hearing. my voice is quite low.

"pardon?"

"i ask, what was that for?" i asked her again, but she looks confused. "the kiss" i added. "what was that for?"

she beams. "they told me to kiss you, so i did"

"is that the reason?"

however, i still can't let it slide. i only want her to admit it. i know she's hiding something from me. i know my friend. i know her.

"why did you ask me this kind of question?" she asks me.

"i ask you a question first"

"fine. i like girls" she folds her arms and looks at me. she senses i want to know more so she sighs. "i like you"

does she like me? why am i so happy?

"answer my question for now" she steps closer to me, holding our eye contact session.

"i wanted to know if you like me too!" i close my eyes in embarrassment.

i slowly open my eyes when i heard y/n chuckle at me. she held my face and press her lips on mine again. just like she did to me earlier.

this one was not a quick peck. it was a long and calm yet passionate kiss. i love the way her lips brushed against my lips.

i quickly broke the kiss when i saw the bus is coming. i looked into her eyes and blushed. shit.

"so are we..." i look up to look at her face. "official?"

the bus stopped at the bus stop, the door opened as i waited for y/n's answer to my question.

"yes, darling" she left me a quick peck as she runs inside the bus.

"h-hey!"

×

this is so random lmao