› break my heart. danielle marsh ‹

> warning : nothing.
> ANGST
> i can't imagine danielle as a cheater💀
> plot; danielle and y/n have been dating for 3 years but danielle has been falling out of love with y/n, so she cheats on y/n with haerin.
> requested by artsminho4

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

danielle kept quiet and let y/n hug her tightly as they slept. danielle actually wants y/n to let her go - she wants to go out to haerin's place to sleep with her.

nowadays, danielle has been out of love with y/n after three years of being a lovely couple. she doesn't know why, maybe it was because of y/n. she was busy with work and rarely give her attention like she always does to danielle.

danielle met haerin in a cybercafe. they get to know each other after finding out they have the same taste in music. after that, danielle decided to ask her out on a date.

"y/n..." danielle softly pushed y/n away from her. "let me go, i want to pee" she lied as y/n grunted and let her go. she took the pillow hug beside her and hug it instead. meanwhile, danielle takes her phone and gets out of y/n's apartment to go to haerin's apartment.

- timeskip -

"but won't your girlfriend be angry? what if she catches us dating?" haerin asks, stroking my hair as i scoot myself closer to her.

"she has no idea what am i doing behind her back. you don't have to worry" i said as i smile at her. "she's busy with her work anyways"

"okay," haerin placed a kiss on my forehead.

they woke up and danielle check the clock; it was 10 in the morning. she spends her time with haerin for 2 hours before going home.

danielle feels satisfied and happy every time she meets haerin. like how y/n made her feel that way before.

danielle has done thinking. she will ask y/n to end their relationship. but y/n is still busy with her work. she couldn't talk to y/n's tired state as soon as she got home. she needs to wait a little longer until y/n finishes her work project.

2 weeks later, danielle and haerin's relationship is still unknown to y/n. y/n had just finished her work project, she couldn't wait to hug danielle tightly. she misses danielle even though every night she hugs her lover. unbeknownst to her, her lover; danielle already has someone else.

"danielle~" y/n shouted danielle's name as soon as she enters her apartment. she saw danielle preparing a dinner meal.

she runs to danielle and hugs her close - oh how bad she wants to tell danielle that she wants to take her out on a date and spends time with her only. she was so happy to be in her lover's arm.

"i miss you, dani!" y/n cup danielle's face and kiss all over her face. she stopped when danielle told her to, and they made their way to the table and have dinner together.

danielle boringly listen to y/n's story, she had her head resting on her palm with a bored expression. y/n was too happy till she didn't notice that danielle was bored.

"y/n" danielle finally cut y/n off. "i have something to tell you"

"what is it, sweetheart?" y/n asked with a lovely tone as she tilts her head.

danielle take a deep breath before letting out a heavy sigh. "let's break up"

y/n's smile faded. "what?"

"you heard me. let's break up" danielle said. she didn't even feel guilty while watching y/n's eyes getting teary.

"what happened? why so sudden? did i do something wrong? i c-can fix it!!"

danielle stand up. "i just... fell out of love with you," she told y/n as she walks to their bedroom.

y/n remains quiet and watches danielle pack her stuff. she doesn't know what's wrong. yet, she blames herself for the reason for their breakup - for the reason danielle fell out of love.

"take care, dani. i hope you're happy with someone else" y/n wiped her tears.

danielle didn't even look at y/n's face. she really fell out of love with y/n.

"b-but can you kiss me? for the last time?"

danielle sighs. she leans closer y/n and kisses her lips. y/n was about to hold the kiss a little longer by cupping danielle's face but danielle forcedly push y/n away.

"i'm leaving" danielle glanced at y/n once again before she leaves.

y/n close the door and broke down as she fell on her knees, she began to cry her heart out in front of the door.

"danielle... i love you" y/n muttered as she hugs herself on the floor.