› the sweetest trap. hanni pham ‹

> warning : murders, blood, violence and curses.
> finally, here's the last part
> FIREEEEE OH WE OH
> plot; read.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

"how come you haven't caught me yet?"

y/n's father stiffened, a flash of surprise on his face making hanni smirked, her eyes flickering with satisfaction as she watched her words sink in.

"because," she said slowly, with a slightly sinister tone, "i'm the serial killer, silly."

y/n's father narrowed his eyes, staring at hanni with cold intensity as she casually admitted to being the serial killer.

he remained calm, though he couldn't quite hide the shock on his face at the revelation.

with his daughter's life at risk, y/n's father couldn't afford to show any weakness. he had to remain calm and focused if he wanted to keep y/n safe.

"i see," he said slowly. "and what would you like me to do with this information, hanni?"

"it's quite simple, really," hanni said, still smiling and not letting her guard down.

"i have your daughter, and if you want her to live, you'll do exactly as i say."

her smile grew wider as she watched y/n's father try to process this situation and decide how to act.

"and if i call the police?" y/n's father asked, his voice remaining steady.

hanni giggled in response. "i wouldn't do that if i were you," she said casually.

"why not?"

hanni just shrugged, as if it was no big deal. "because i could just kill her."

y/n's father felt a pang of anxiety at that. he didn't want to see his daughter die of course, but his instinct was telling him that he couldn't let hanni get away with this.

he had to find a way to get hanni to let y/n go safely, while keeping the police out of the picture.

but, how was he going to do it? he couldn't just attack hanni. she would hurt y/n. and he couldn't call the police without risking his daughter's life.

hanni knew y/n's father couldn't hurt her and that he couldn't call the police. she was going to do everything she wanted and get away with it.

this was a game of cat and mouse, and hanni was the cat.

"so, what do you want from me?" y/n's father asked.

the lights flickered, and then went out completely. y/n's father looked up with a slight expression of confusion on his face.

hanni just smiled at y/n's father, enjoying the sight of him in the darkness.

"what's the matter, can't see?"

y/n's father reached into his pocket for his phone, his face filled with trepidation as he tried to figure out what to do next.

y/n's father turned on his flashlight and saw hanni standing in front of him, a wide grin on her face, holding a knife.

"to answer your question," she said with a dark chuckle, "i want you... to die."

y/n's father froze, his eyes widening in surprise and fear. what was she saying? what was she planning to do?

he didn't have time for an answer, as hanni lunged at him with the blade, ready to strike.

the lights went out, and y/n was left in the dark. she began to look around for her phone, but remembered she had left it in the living room.