› cupid's secret mission. kang haerin ‹

> warning : nothing
> fluff
> haerin as a cupid
> short oneshot.
> plot; haerin the cupid work to find an attraction and desire on both sides to be a matching and compatible couple. but what if she was the one who catches feelings?

- haerin pov -

hi, i'm kang haerin. i am a cupid who disguises to be a 16 years old girl who learns in hybe girls school. my job is to find an attraction and desire on both sides to be a matching and compatible couple. that's what i do.

i wasn't here by myself. i also have my friend. her name is lee hyunseo, or should i prefer to call her leeseo. she was disguised to be a 16 years old girl like me too, but much taller.

we went here together and help the girls fall for their match. it was easy because girls are easy to fall in love. they could think of the person they had a crush on for, a day or maybe every time.

so am i right now, my heart beat rapidly every time i see her - jang y/n. who is known to be jang wonyoung's younger sister; they are twins. i fell for her when i follow leeseo to complete her mission to make ahn yujin fall for jang wonyoung. and leeseo succeeds; ahn yujin saved jang wonyoung from falling inside the fish pond and they ended up falling together. like how they fell for each other.

but that's not the main point.

i noticed y/n when she cracks up at her twin sister and her sister's crush who were in the fish pond. her laugh was attractive as well as her face - it attracts me.

then, i decided to not use the arrow of love to make her fall for me. i tried to make her fall for me in my ways.

first, i decided to make friends with her because she was friendly with everyone. with an attractive face, of course, all of the girls would try to get close to her.

i succeed.

second, after january ends, the day jumped to 14th february, which is valentine's day, i give her a box full of heart-shaped chocolates - she was so happy because she loves chocolate so much.

i succeed.

third, i caught a girl trying to confess to y/n, so i use my arrow to shoot the girl to fall for someone else.

and i succeed.

last, she seems like she doesn't have any interest in me but only sees me as a friend. with that, i shoot the arrow of love to her and i told leeseo to shoot the arrow of love to me - now we're both madly in love with each other.

and my secret mission ended just like that.

me and y/n will be forever in love and no one will ever ruin our love. but i'm still doing my job as a cupid. with the help of leeseo.

"hey haerin, come on!"

oh! y/n called me already! i need to go! bye bunnies!