› hugs and kisses. kim minji ‹

> warning : nothing
> fluff
> clingy y/n???
> plot; y/n and minji have been close to each other since their debut. y/n likes to hug or kiss her members but minji is the only one she loves the most.
> requested by cutiegisella

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

minji stood at the center of the dimly lit photoshoot studio, surrounded by the lights, cameras, and crew members. she was feeling nervous but excited at the same time, knowing that their new music video would be the first release for the group since their long-awaited comeback.

as she stood waiting for the next shot, y/n came up to minji and gave her a big hug. minji was surprised by the gesture but secretly appreciated the show of affection. she hugged y/n back tightly.

minji could feel her cheeks turn warm as she hugged y/n. as y/n pulled away from the hug, minji saw that y/n's eyes were twinkling with amusement.

y/n teased minji playfully, saying, "what's got you looking so flushed, minji unnie?"

minji turned her head away, embarrassed but also flattered by y/n's attention. she managed to squeak out, "i-it's nothing, really. i'm just a little nervous about the photoshoot."

y/n smiled at minji, saying "oh, come on, minji unnie. you don't need to be nervous. you're going to look amazing in the photoshoot, just like you always do. remember, the camera loves you just as much as i do."

minji couldn't help but blush more at y/n's playful teasing. the crew members in the studio had turned their attention to the two girls, smiling and giggling at the cuteness of their interaction.

minji looked at y/n with embarrassment and appreciation, saying, "really? you think so?"

"of course i do, minji unnie." y/n smiled warmly at minji, her gaze filled with admiration and adoration. y/n took minji's hand and said, "come on, let's get back to the shoot. i know we'll make the best music video ever for the comeback."

minji squeezed y/n's hand tightly and followed her back to the photoshoot set, her heart fluttering and filled with butterflies. she was filled with excitement as she imagined the look of joy on the fans' faces when they saw the music video.

- timeskip -

minji entered the room where y/n and danielle were and saw the two girls hugging each other for warmth. minji's eyes scanned the room, feeling a pang of jealousy and hurt that y/n had her arms wrapped around danielle instead of her.

minji did her best to swallow her feelings and hide her emotions, not wanting to create a public fuss or ruin the good mood of the shoot. she stood awkwardly in the corner for a moment, unsure what to do or to say.

"minji, minji!" hanni shouted out, calling minji's name.

minji was caught off guard by hanni's sudden interruption and turned to face the camera. she noticed that hanni had already started to film her reaction, which made her feel even worse.

hanni's camera was trained on minji, focusing on her expression of shock and embarrassment. minji felt her heart sink as she saw how visibly jealous she must have looked.

as minji tried to compose herself and regain her composure, hanni continued to film. minji knew she couldn't do or say anything to hanni, or the situation would get worse. she took a deep breath and tried her best to act like everything was normal.

"helo, hanni," minji said calmly, forcing a smile and trying not to show her real feelings. "helo, bunnies"

hanni lowered the camera slightly and approached minji, making sure to keep the camera rolling the entire time.