› vampire target. kang haerin ‹

> warning : blood.
> fluff
> haerin as a vampire
> plot; haerin found y/n in the woods, instead of sucking her blood, haerin forced herself to not suck her blood and let her go. (?)
> credit to Huiseong thanks for the plot

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

kang haerin. a girl in her early 16th, around 164cm her height was average, and her cat face lookalike. it was perfect. it really suits her. her quiet personality more to a quiet person is weird to other people but they didn’t mind it much and just let her be. even when it took her at least two years to get it done.

it took years because she lives in an old cottage house not too far deep in the woods but still, it was a calm place for her to live with her quiet personality. it was calm when behind the old cottage had a river that is not too fast, just calm. surrounded by trees, a calm river, a stunning view at night, and far away from humans is just what she needed for her when she was a… vampire.

she DID live in a neighborhood filled with humans entirely, but that does not make her live there for her entire life even when the neighborhood treat her nice and so all until they found out she was a vampire when a policeman’s teenage daughter saw haerin decided to pay a visit to haerin’s house at night, sitting on the chair in her backyard.

hae-rin went inside her house to grab an orange drink for the girl. as she was taking the drink, the girl saw a big blue box near the pool. she had never seen that box before so she went to take a look at what is inside the box – it was filled with ice. the girl had a bit weird feeling, she put her hand inside to feel there was something so she took it out and saw the word 'human blood' on it. the girl immediately screams loudly as she can for people to hear and ran away from haerin's house.

haerin also ran to find out what happened but was scared because she forgot to hide the blue box away from people because there was a lot of human blood inside. she was terrified by it, she quickly took everything out from the box to her house and packed her kinds of stuff.

she ran away from her house to the woods using her memory when she decides to find a way out in case they had found out back then.

she ran as fast as the strong wind could be to the woods, she was glad she saw an old cottage. she opened the door and went inside and put down all her kinds of stuff in the room. she went out to take a look at the house from the living room, kitchen, room, and outside. it gave her a warm feeling. this is what she needs to have when she ran away especially escaping.

months by, people didn’t care much about it and let her go free.

- y/n pov -

i was just standing in front of a forest – my guts and heart kept telling me to go and explore it. and as a person who loves to explore the woods, here i am, exploring the woods carrying my important equipment to use later.

suddenly thunder can be heard not too far from me but raindrops start to fall. i immediately ran to find the nearest shelter. i was running but the rain is getting heavier and heavier. my clothes are soaked badly with water. it was cold.

but that didn’t stop me from finding a shelter to stay for a while until my legs suddenly hit a branch and fell. i tried to drag my body to the lean to the tree and just let the pain be. it didn’t take long enough for me to close my eyes.

- haerin pov -

the rain slowly stops and finally, the rain had stopped. i went out and starts to look for food i can eat, i don’t mind eating human food as long as it was delicious.

out of blue, i saw a dead girl? or maybe it was my luck. i got human blood and i can't lose this opportunity to fill my empty stomach.

i pick her up and bring her to my old cottage and put her on my bed. i check her pulse and turns out she's still alive.

i saw blood on her head. maybe she got her head hit by something. i smeared some blood on her head and licked it. then, i spit it out because of the dirt. tch, i can't taste her blood easily.

i just need to clean some dirt on her head. i don't want my house to get dirty just because of her.

i take my clean fabric to wipe the dirty dirt on her body – her skin is soft and pale. her blood must be tasty.

then i treat her injured head before i unbuttoned her shirt and wipe her wet skin. if i put the button back on her shirt, her skin will get wet again. so i left her shirt exposed and look at her face.

oh my...

she looks... so gorgeous. it made me stop thinking of drinking her blood. i don't want to hurt her.

i think i have fallen in love.

i stand up and go to my fridge and drink the deer blood instead – it was a week ago.

i go back to her and noticed she already gain consciousness so i sprint to her and help her out.

"where am i...?" she asks me, squinting her eyes. once she realizes this, she pushes me away and covers her chest.

oh.

"WHAT THE- YOU DID SOMETHING TO ME AREN'T YOU?!" she shouts at me.

"i didn't-"

"IT'S YOUR FAULT! I'M NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE!" she buttoned up her shirt and stand up.

"i'm sixteen years old," i said, raising my hands. "and i have no intention of doing bad things to you"

"oh" she calmed down a little. "b-but my shirt..." she points at me. "you did that for what?"

"i just help wipe your wet body..." i said and look down, my cheeks reddening. heck.

"whatever" she walks to peek over my window. "rain already stop, i need to go no-"

"wait!" i stopped her from walking out of my cottage. "you don't want to have a little talk with me?"

"why would i want to have a little talk with a stranger?" she looks at me up and down. is she judging me?!

"then you have to talk with me so you won't call me a stranger," i said, looking at her with my cat eyes.

"fine" her hand let go of the doorknob and my lips curved a small smile and led her to sit down on the sofa.

"i did this to return your favor," she said and watch me sit down.

"so what's your name?" she asks.

"kang haerin" i smiled. "you?"

"lee y/n"

i continued to talk to her after getting to know each other. we chatted too long, she was not as arrogant as i thought. she is a person who likes to explore any kind of forest and is quite fun to be with. eh- my bad– to be my girlfriend.

we stopped chatting when she yawned and looked at her watch. she smiled at me and stand up from the sofa to excuse herself to go home.

"don't you wanna stay here? w-well, it was dark outside and wild beasts or unwanted things may happen to you"

"don't worry, i'll be fine" she smiles. "see ya next time!" she pats my head before walking out of my old cottage.

i smiled as i watched her leave. my smile faded when i no longer saw her figure as i closed the door and rested on the sofa. hmm, what will her reaction be if i tell her that i'm actually a vampire?

sure she must be afraid of me...