› love on the run. danielle marsh ‹

> warning : curses, violence and blood.
> fluff and angst
> plot; read.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

the apartment was eerily silent, the clock on the wall loudly ticking away the seconds in the background. danielle sat on the couch, her eyes glued to her phone, waiting for the moment that y/n would come home and they could eat dinner together. the silence was almost unbearable, but she kept waiting, hoping that y/n would come home soon.

danielle gazed around the room, her eyes darting from the messy kitchen counter to the bookshelf overflowing with books that she had yet to read, feeling the tension and anticipation building. she felt a sense of unease, wondering what was keeping y/n.

meanwhile, the men in dark suits surrounded y/n, their faces cold and impassive as they relentlessly threw punches and kicks at her. she tried to protect herself, to dodge the attacks as best as she could, but she could only cough out blood as they brutally beat her without mercy. she felt her strength fading and realized that she was not going to escape this situation alive.

she felt the pain throughout her body as the blows rained down on her, but she tried to stay focused on the moment and not to succumb to the pain. she refused to let them break her.

as the leader grabbed y/n by the collar and pushed her against the wall, he spoke. his voice filled with menace. "i ask you again, yoon y/n. where the hell is your father?"

y/n winced in pain as she answered the question. "i don't know, i swear! he's been gone for fucking weeks and i don't know where he is."

the leader's grip on her collar tightened, and his eyes narrowed. "you're lying, girl. you know where he is. tell us now or else..." the leader's grip on y/n's collar was like a vice, threatening to choke her if she dared to continue lying to him.

y/n tried to hold back her pain as she looked him straight in the eye and answered. "i swear, i don't know where the fuck he is! i haven't seen him in weeks, he just disappeared without a trace. i'm telling you the truth, i don't know anything more than that."

the leader stared back at her with his expression unreadable. then, his expression turned into a sinister smile. "or perhaps, there might be another solution." he looked at y/n and continued. "you have a lovely girlfriend, y/n. and i think that the best solution to your situation might be for you to give her up to me to ensure that your debts are paid off."

y/n felt her body quivering in fear, but she quickly composed herself and glared back at the leader. "absolutely not! danielle is not a pawn to be used, she is my girlfriend and i love her. i will not hand her over to you!"

"THEN PAY THE FUCKING DEBTS!" he screamed right in front of y/n.

y/n took a deep breath and looked the leader straight in the eye. "i can't. you know i don't have the kind of money you're demanding. please, just let us go. i don't want to get anyone else involved in this."

the leader glared back at her. "if you can't pay your debts, then you'll have to pay with more than just money. danielle will do."

y/n's heart sank and her face paled at the leader's words. "over my dead body. i would never let you harm her. if you want someone to pay for your fucking debts, it will have to be me. let danielle go, she's not part of this."

the leader smirked. his eyes dancing with excitement at the prospect of taking the girl that y/n so obviously cared for. he spoke with his voice filled with a sadistic glee. "hmm, if that's how you want it."