› night ride. danielle marsh ‹

> warning : cigarettes.
> fluff
> plot; read.

- 💌 -

- danielle pov -

danielle took a quick glance at her girlfriend, her nose scrunched up as she blocked it from the scent of smoke emanating from the cigarette in her girlfriend's hand. "darling, i've told you it's bad for you to smoke," she sighed, letting the annoyance fill her voice.

danielle and her girlfriend had had this conversation before, and she was getting tired of having to remind her about the repercussions of smoking.

"think about your health, your lungs, i don't want you to get sick, dear," she said, trying to be gentle but unable to hide her frustration.

y/n tossed away the cigarette, then reached into her bag to spray a mint spray into her mouth. she smiled gently at danielle, who had been watching her, the corner of her mouth curling up. "apologies, my love,"

y/n pushed a helmet into danielle's hand. "please put it on, darling, we can't go anywhere without safety," y/n said calmly, motioning for danielle to climb onto the motorbike behind her.

danielle rolled her eyes playfully and hopped onto the bike, firmly holding her partner with her arms around y/n's abdomen.

y/n started the engine with a loud whirr. "hold on tightly, dear," she said, smiling as she zoomed off, feeling danielle's arms around her and hearing her giggle. y/n took her girl on a thrilling ride through the city, enjoying the wind fluttering her hair.

y/n turned to face danielle and said, "driving around the town is a good way to release your mind. i know you're probably feeling stressed from work."

as she spoke, she slowed the motorbike, letting the wind brush the hair off her face and clear her mind.

danielle took a deep breath and leaned her head against y/n's shoulder, grateful for the comfort. y/n put her other hand on danielle's thigh, enjoying the warmth of her body. she turned the corner and drove through a market, the colorful decorations drawing in her attention. she looked at danielle and thought of how lucky she was to have such a beautiful girl by her side.

as they drove on, danielle snugly leaned against her girl's shoulder, soaking in the warmth that she felt. the sound of a street performer singing echoed in the air, the lyrics and harmonies bringing a smile to her face. y/n looked over and caught her girl in a vulnerable moment; she felt her heart squeeze with love and admiration.

danielle looked up at y/n and smiled lovingly, their eyes meeting. the singer's song went on in the background, the lyrics reaching their ears as they slowly turned around and headed home. It had been a nice day; driving around with the wind blowing in their faces and letting go of their stress, their love and admiration for each other growing even stronger.

- timeskip -

the two of them returned home with tired bodies and tired minds, eager to relax. they lay in bed together, their bodies close and their heads touching as they looked up at the ceiling, basking in their loving bond.

danielle turned to face y/n, putting her fingers on her lover's cheek, and said, "i love you, baby. how was your day?" she smiled gently as their eyes met again, their love glowing bright between them.

"my day was wonderful, love," y/n said, pressing her lips against danielle's neck. she smiled and turned towards her girl, wrapping her arms around her waist. "how was your day, darling?" y/n spoke softly, brushing her fingers through danielle's hair.

danielle's cheeks turned a soft pink as she looked up into her lover's eyes, grinning. "my day was perfect just because i got to be with you," she said, resting her head against y/n's chest and cuddling her tightly.

"i'm so blessed to have a loving and precious person like you," y/n said, pressing her forehead against danielle's and closing her eyes. she took a deep breath and savored the feeling of snuggling with her girl in the embrace of the night.

with her arms still wrapped around danielle, she let her eyes fall shut. the quietness of the night enveloped them as they lay together in bliss. y/n had no worry in the world right now, just the love she felt for her girlfriend and the warmth of their bodies against each other.

the night slipped away without notice as y/n and danielle gently drifted into a peaceful sleep in each other's arms. they were in their own little world of love and trust, content to spend their night together.

y/n stirred in her sleep, her body clinging to danielle's. she breathed in the sound of her girl's soft breathing and smiled, feeling safe and loved. she held on tightly to her girlfriend, not wanting the dream to end.

×

my asshole hurts.