› the missing camera. ban heesoo ‹

> warning : nothing.
> fluff
> plot; heesoo starts to get close to y/n in order to get to know her twin brother but she tends to attract to y/n more than her crush.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

"oh no!" heesoo started to panic as she tries to find her camera around the bench in the basketball stadium. "ahh! where did i put it?! did someone steal it??"

"heesoo, calm down. don't freak out. let's find the camera together" minji, the oldest told heesoo as she and the others started to find heesoo's beloved camera.

"hey! you six girls! why are you still here? go to your class!"

then, they headed back to their classes, heesoo was still thinking about her beloved camera. she can't calm down. she wants her camera in her hand right now.

however, she had to wait until class was over. then she and her friends were able to find her beloved lost camera again.

2 hours later, all the students have gone back to their houses while heesoo and her friends are still looking for her beloved camera.

but then her friends had to go back. so heesoo had to find her beloved camera alone. she still wants to find her camera instead of letting it go.

frustrated, heesoo sits and leans her back on the wall, hugging her knees and hiding her face in her knees, starting to tear up.

"uhh, are you... heesoo?"

heesoo flinched to see a tall girl in front of her, handing her a tissue. heesoo took the tissue and wipe her tears as the tall girl kneel in front of her handed over heesoo's beloved camera.

"i found your camera earlier but you weren't around so i saved it before meeting you," she said, scratching her nape without looking at heesoo with a slight blush on her both cheeks.

"t-thank you. i thought my camera was gone forever" heesoo hug her beloved camera.

then, the tall girl stands up, helping the small heesoo stand up before walking out of the school.

"w-wait!" heesoo stopped the tall girl from moving further. "what's your name?"

"choi y/n. call me y/n" she introduces herself.

"i'm h-heesoo" she introduces herself to the tall girl. she knew that y/n was her crush's twin sister. but the thing is his twin sister looked perfectly attractive more than him.

she might fall for her.

- timeskip to two weeks cuz i'm lazy -

"y/n!" heesoo run to y/n - they became close since y/n gave back heesoo's beloved lost camera. heesoo's intention for being close with y/n is to get information about y/n's brother; her crush. but since y/n is always with heesoo, she seems to be attracted to y/n more than her twin brother.

she also often blushes every time y/n does something for her. she often smiles widely whenever she thinks about y/n.

"oh hey- HEESOO! WATCH OUT!"

heesoo was clueless about it while y/n sprinted to heesoo and embraced heesoo's small body around her sweaty tall body and the ball hit her back.

they both fell to the ground as people around them gasped. heesoo opened her eyes and saw y/n was grunting, slowly standing up before helping her out.

"a-are you okay?" heesoo asked.