› rebel heart. danielle marsh ‹

> warning : blood, violence, bullying and curses.
> fluff ??
> bad girl x good girl
> plot; danielle had always been warned to stay away from that bad girl, the one named y/n, but it seems that fate had other plans.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

ahn y/n, or should i just say y/n, is the girl everyone is scared of. she's the one who no one wants to cross - if looks could kill, she'd kill a lot of students in her school.

she's the bad girl that everyone talks about, the one who breaks all the rules and never seems to get caught. even the teachers are terrified of her, and she gets away with everything - she's unpredictable, and no one knows what she's capable of.

some people say she's crazy, others say she's evil, but everyone agrees that she's dangerous. even if she doesn't kill someone with her looks, she can still cause a lot of damage.

danielle marsh is the person everyone adores. she's sweet, kind, and cares for others. she's also drop-dead gorgeous, so everyone wants to be her friend and more. every time she walks into a room, heads turn to follow her. she's simply irresistible and everyone wants to be in her presence.

in fact, people are so drawn to her that when they're around her, the world around them seems to fade away. she's just that captivating. no matter what she's doing, whether it's simply talking to someone or doing something more physical, the way she moves and carries herself is so elegant and graceful that those around her can't help but admire and adore her.

she's the type of person that makes others feel safe and comfortable, but she's also the type of person that people want to be like. she's simply unforgettable.

while everyone admires and loves danielle, people still warn her to stay away from y/n. she's been told to escape or avoid her at all costs.

but whatever the reason, no one wants to find out what happens when you go against the advice and cross paths with y/n anyway.

however, fate had its own plans, and danielle found herself trapped with drunk guys. suddenly y/n appears, the one that everyone warned her to stay away from. now she's beating up the drunk guys, and danielle has no choice but to witness the whole thing in horror.

it all happened so fast, danielle couldn't do anything but stand there in terror. the drunk guys were no match for y/n, and she took them down one by one without any mercy.

it was brutal and bloody, and danielle felt like she was going to vomit. but she knew that if y/n was capable of doing this to strangers, what would she do to her if she ever crossed her? danielle couldn't do anything but watch in horror as y/n finished off the last guy and turned to face her.

y/n wipes the blood dripping from her head and nose, and slowly walks towards danielle - the sight of the blood is terrifying, and danielle's heart starts pounding in her chest. what is y/n going to do to her? she's frozen in fear, unable to move.

"are you okay?" y/n finally asks after a moment of silence. she looks at danielle, waiting for an answer.

danielle's mouth is dry with fear, but she manages to nod her head slightly. she's still terrified of y/n, but at least she's not dead yet.

"why were you with those guys?" she asks, her voice still as dangerous as ever. "i though you were supposed to avoid them."

danielle gulps, afraid to give the wrong answer. "i-i... i didn't know they would be there. i swear it was an accident." she stammers out.

y/n is silent for a moment, and danielle fears that she has said the wrong thing.

finally, y/n speaks again, her voice surprisingly gentle. "no one deserves to be treated like that," y/n says, "not even accidentally."