› unlucky. kang haerin ‹

> warning : nothing.
> angst
> plot; haerin like y/n but y/n don't like her just like the way haerin do.
> iNomHyunii i'm so sorry. i just noticed your request yesterday. but here it is. enjoy !!

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

haerin peeked at y/n who was chatting with her friends. haerin's lips curled into a small smile and admire the girl from afar.

how could she be so pretty just talking to her friends? she will always look pretty in my eyes.

she lets out a soft sigh and puckers her lips, knowing that the girl she has been in love for 7 months will never be hers; they sometimes talk, but haerin will find a way to escape. she can't talk properly to her crush. she keeps breaking eye contact and keep stuttering.

funny.

y/n is a mature 16 years old girl; kind, calm, doesn't give a damn fuck about boys, loves academics and being independent.

she hasn't known half of the students in hybe school have a crush on her. haerin is not the only one who was drooling heels over her.

every valentine's day, she would get a lot of love letters and gifts. she ended up giving the gifts to someone else and left the love letters in the trash bin.

ridiculous, haerin is trying to confess to her on valentine's day.

will y/n accept her as her girlfriend?

- timeskip -

"you can do this, haerin" haerin talks to herself before calling y/n from afar. the latter then turns around to see who the one was calling her — which makes haerin's heart flutter just like how butterflies spread their wings and fly.

y/n walk to haerin with a soft smile on her face. haerin nervously smile at y/n as soon as she stood in front of haerin.

"can we talk privately?"

"sure" y/n nod her head. she follows the nervous haerin to the schoolyard. she stopped and stares at haerin, waiting for her to speak. but not a single word was coming out from her lips and haerin didn't even look into her eyes. "hey? you good? why do you want to talk to me?"

"i..." haerin bites her lower lips and sighs. she slowly looks up to gaze into y/n's fox eyes. pretty. "i have a crush on you, y/n"

y/n's smile dropped. "what? i'm sure i misheard you"

"no, you don't. i have a crush on you, kim y/n!" haerin held y/n's hands tightly as she noticed y/n looks uncomfortable.

"i'm... sorry" y/n muttered, trying to get her hands off haerin's grip. "i don't like you just like the way you like me. i just see you as a friend. no more than that" she explains. "and i'm not into girls like you"

"can you let my hands go?"

"oh" haerin let go of y/n's hands off her grip. "i-i'm sorry" haerin bowed, she felt sad. her crush only sees her as a friend and straight.

"i'm gotta go. bye, haerin" y/n tapped haerin's shoulder and walk away as if nothing happened.

haerin sighed and a tear fell from her left eye. "guess she's not the one for me"

×

Y/N IS SO STUPUD >:((