› the sweetest trap. hanni pham ‹

> warning : murder, violence, curses and blood.
> hanni confessed her feelings??!
> part 2 bitchessss
> plot; read

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

weeks had passed since hanni and y/n had met at the bakery. they had spent a lot of time together during that time and had become quite close.

hanni was surprised by how friendly and easy to get along with y/n was. she was a fun, relaxed, and adventurous person, and she seemed to find joy in every moment she spent with hanni.

the two of them had become close friends, and hanni was secretly falling for y/n even more – she could feel the butterflies in her stomach whenever she was around y/n.

despite the ongoing investigation into the serial killer case, hanni was unable to resist her murderous urges. she would continue to kill people, all while maintaining her persona of being a normal, kind, and friendly person in front of y/n.

it was a dangerous game she was playing, but she couldn't help herself.

hanni was not a fan of the four residents of the house who were constantly joking around and bothering y/n. she felt that they were disruptive and inconsiderate, and it was only a matter of time before she found a way of getting rid of them.

in the span of a couple of days, hanni took the lives of all four men. she was not caught, but she had accomplished her goal of protecting y/n from any more disturbances.

the residents were furious as they tried to implore the police to do something about the recent murders.

they were scared and frustrated, feeling like the killings were an injustice that needed to be addressed. they felt unsafe in their own homes, and they wanted the killer to be found and brought to justice.

"please help us," one resident begged the police, "we don't feel safe!"

"WE NEED YOU TO FIND THE KILLER!" another resident shouted. "WE CAN'T FUCKING LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE!"

the police were under pressure as they responded to the pleas of the terrified residents of the house.

they were working hard to find the killer, but they hadn't made any breakthroughs yet.

the residents, though, didn't care about any of that. they only knew that they were scared and wanted the killings to stop.

"PLEASE FIND THE KILLER!" one resident cried, "WE CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE!"

the police were doing all they could to try to bring the killer to justice and to put the residents' minds at ease.

at that time, y/n pushed her way through the crowd, trying to make her way to her father.

she had been worried about the recent string of murders. however, the crowd was dense and it was difficult to get through.

y/n continued to push and shove until finally she found herself standing in front of her father. she was a bit worn out from the struggle, but she was determined to speak to him.

"father," y/n said, immediately getting straight to the point. "there's been a lot of murders recently, and i'm starting to feel unsafe. i don't think i can stay at the house anymore until the killings stop."