› a tale of stars crossed lovers. lee hyein ‹

> warning : violence.
> fluff maybe?
> nah it's angst bitchesss
> plot; hyein, the gorgeous fairy from other world planned to joke around with the creature on the earth other than in her world. unfortunately, she fell in love.
> enjoy 3000+ words.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

once upon a time, there lived a beautiful fairy named hyein. she had long, flowing hair and captivating dark brown eyes that could enchant the hearts of even the most stoic humans.

hyein was a mischievous fairy, always looking for new ways to have fun and play tricks on both friends and foes alike.

one day, she was exploring the outskirts of the fairyland and happened upon the quaint little cottage where y/n lived.

hyein was curious and intrigued by the human girl, who seemed so calm and peace-loving. she was also intrigued by the way the sunlight glimmered on y/n's dark hair, and her kind and gentle demeanor.

as she watched y/n from afar, she felt her heart being pulled towards her...

all because of she stumbled upon a small, picturesque farmhouse surrounded by rolling hills, lush meadows, and dense forests.

without thinking much, she approached the front door and knocked.

a few moments later, the door opened, revealing a young girl dressed in a simple, cottage-style dress. this was y/n, an ordinary girl living a peaceful, quiet life.

y/n hesitated for a moment, not sure what to say. she couldn't believe that a fairy like hyein wanted to enter her humble cottage.

hyein smiled, her eyes filled with mischief and curiosity. "may i come in?" she asked, her tone friendly and warm.

y/n wasn't sure if it was safe to let hyein in, but she had to admit that she was a bit intrigued herself. "sure, come on in", she said, stepping aside so that hyein could enter.

hyein walked in and took in her surroundings, her eyes filled with wonder as she admired the simple but cozy atmosphere of the cottage.

y/n watched as hyein explored her home, marveling at how at ease she felt in such a small, quiet place. she found herself admiring the fairy's beautiful appearance and charming personality.

as hyein explored the cottage, a gust of wind came and the sunlight caught sparks within her eyes.

y/n sat nervously watching the fairy explore her space, the sun casting a dazzling light on hyein's long hair.

"are you here to play tricks on me?" y/n asked, feeling a bit embarrassed and tense.

hyein chuckled gently and shrugged her shoulders in a playful way. "perhaps," she replied, her tone playful and teasing.

hyein approached y/n slowly, her curiosity and excitement growing as she got closer.

as hyein neared, y/n's heart started to pound so hard she thought it might jump out of her chest.

hyein smiled sweetly as she drew near, her dark brown eyes sparkling in the sunlight. "hello," she said, her voice soft and gentle.

y/n felt her face go red as her heart fluttered. she was nervous and didn't know what to say in response.

hyein stepped up even closer, her soft, gentle aura filling the room.

y/n's heartbeat quickened as hyein took her hand in hers, her fingers lightly brushing against her skin.