› weekend. kang haerin ‹

> warning : nothing? slight curses.
> fluff
> tall and chaotic girlfriend x small and calm girlfriend.
> plot; on the weekend, y/n planned to bring haerin outside of their apartment.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

haerin was sleeping peacefully on their shared bed, her tall girlfriend y/n asleep beside her with her mouth open and snoring so loud that haerin had grown used to it - it didn't bother her though.

then, haerin was startled out of her peaceful sleep when y/n's big hand suddenly hit her forehead. she rubbed her eyes and gently pushed y/n's hand away as she came to her senses.

tired but motivated, haerin gets out of bed and heads to the kitchen. she washes her face, then prepares a simple yet delicious breakfast for herself and her girlfriend.

after a whike, haerin sets the plates on the table, proud of herself for making a tasty breakfast. smiling, she walks to the shared bedroom to wake up her lover. without warning, she kisses y/n all over her face, giggling as y/n starts to wake up.

"haerin!" y/n exclaims as soon as she wakes up and wraps her arms around haerin's small body. "good morning, love," y/n says before kissing haerin on the lips again and again.

haerin giggles and says: "good morning too, sunshine" to y/n before continuing to enjoy her kisses. haerin is absolutely enjoying this loving interaction with y/n, and is grateful to wake up next to her each day.

y/n murmurs, "it's nice to see you right after i woke up." she says, "i just love you so much, kang haerin" as she scoops haerin up with her arms and holds her close. y/n is clearly expressing her love for haerin and showing her affection without hesitation.

haerin decides to enjoy the warm embrace of y/n for a moment, but then looks up at y/n and says "let's eat our breakfast." - she is eager to get on with the day and her stomach is likely starting to growl, too.

"alright, baby" y/n winks at haerin and gets out of bed. she then takes haerin's hand and leads her out of the shared bedroom and into the kitchen - this simple yet familiar act of physical contact between the two girlfriends is filled with affection, trust, and love.

haerin and y/n washed the dishes after finishing their breakfast, enjoying the music playing in the background. while y/n was moving her hips to the rhythm of the music, haerin calmly washed the dishes, taking in the music's calming melody - they were enjoying each other's company and the music, each in their own unique way.

out of the blue, y/n turned off the music using her feet, which caught haerin by surprise. y/n then looked at haerin and said "i got something to tell you, do you want to hear it?"

haerin was confused as to why y/n turned off the music. she wondered what y/n wanted to tell her and gave her a nod out of curiosity. she wanted to hear what y/n wanted to tell her.

"how about we go hiking this weekend? i mean, we got nothing to do, right?" y/n suggested with a wide smile, eager to spend some quality time with her girlfriend haerin and the beauty of nature.

"sure, i'd love to," haerin replied. she was eager to be outside exploring in nature with y/n anx she was grateful to have someone who would come on these adventures with her. "as long as i'm with you," she said, receiving a big, tight hug from y/n.