› where hearts meets. danielle marsh ‹

> part two! <

> warning : nothing.
> hospital love
> angst and fluff
> two ending bcz i want to let y'all know how i wanted to end this oneshot.
> plot; read.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

| my ending

"congratulations, young girl. your operation was successful" the doctor greets danielle as soon as she opens her eyes.

"i'm still alive!" danielle exclaimed. she felt so much better than before. she feels more energetic as if she was born again as a kid.

she suddenly thought about y/n. without wasting any time, she excuses herself to find y/n. she goes to her ward with a wide smile plastered on her face. but when she arrives, she only saw her lover's bed was empty. worst, the nurses were cleaning up her bed.

"e-excuse me..." danielle went to the nurses while her heart beat rapidly.

"yes?"

"can i know where did patient 143 go?" danielle asked.

the nurses look at each other as one of them takes a deep breath, let it out, and walks closer to danielle.

"she's the one who donated her heart for you," she told danielle. "the original donator cancel the donation without any reason. we couldn't do anything but suddenly she offers to donate her heart to us, to save you'' she explains. "she's a good friend, dani. i'm so sorry for your loss"

the nurse pats danielle's shoulder as she walks out of the ward with her other friends.

danielle was stunned, she was frozen to hear about y/n. yet her tears flowed like a waterfall. her knees became weak and she fell to her knees. her breath was hitching and her lips were trembling.

"y-y/n..."

| happy ending for y'all

"congratulations, young girl. your operation was successful" the doctor greets danielle as soon as she opens her eyes.

"i'm still alive!" danielle exclaimed. she felt so much better than before. she feels more energetic as if she was born again as a kid.

she suddenly thought about y/n. without wasting any time, she excuses herself to find y/n. she goes to her ward with a wide smile plastered on her face. but when she arrives, she only saw her lover's bed was empty. worst, the nurses were cleaning up her bed.

"e-excuse me..." danielle went to the nurses while her heart beat rapidly.

"yes?"

"can i know where did patient 143 go?" danielle asked.

the nurses look at each other as one of them takes a deep breath, let it out, and walks closer to danielle.

"she was discharged yesterday"

danielle calm down as her lips curved a smile at the nurses. "okay, thank you!" she walks out of her ward and looks around the hospital; to find y/n.

if she discharge yesterday, so won't y/n come to visit danielle? right?

danielle remain calm and decided to wait in her bed after couldn't find y/n around the hospital. somehow, she felt sad because she was overthinking; there were many questions inside her head.

however, her eyes started to get watery, her heart clenched and her lower lips trembled.

"danielle?!"

the door slammed open. danielle lift her head and saw her lover; y/n, who she thought she wasn't going to visit her again, she was now inside the ward, she was panting and was staring at danielle.

"oh my! why are you crying?!" y/n began to panic. she sprints to danielle and pull her into a tight hug, also carefully because she doesn't want danielle to get hurt.

"y/n..." danielle muttered under her breath as her tears got wiped by y/n.

"i thought you weren't going to make it, oh my god, i'm so glad you make it, dani" y/n cupped danielle's face. she was admiring her lover, and as usual, she leans closer, in an attempt to kiss her lips.

just then, their lips brushed against each other. danielle felt relieved, as did y/n. the two lovers enjoyed every moment their lips meet, the world seems to stop when they kiss. that's what they feel every time they kiss.

then, danielle was the one who broke the kiss as she held y/n's right hand. "i thought you'd leave me"

"why would i leave you?" y/n smiled and kiss danielle's forehead. "you're funny, i won't leave someone special to me!"

danielle smiled. "i love you, y/n"

"i love you too, danielle"

×

HEHEHE you should be lucky because i put two endings here.