› from the future. kang haerin ‹

> warning : slight curses.
> fluff
> chaotic as hell
> girl from the future trope
> plot; y/n always wanted a girlfriend, what if one day a strange girl come to her and say she was her wife from the future? is she trying to fool y/n?

- 💌 -

- y/n pov -

"god! please give me a girlfriend!" i beg before closing my eyes to sleep with a smile on my face.

i always wanted a girlfriend since i was 13 years old. i need one. i mean. i am so damn attractive but still can't pull girls. i guess i was destined to be alone. but it's okay. the ghost under my bed is always with me. my forever gang fr.

just kidding. i hate ghosts.

- timeskip -

"hi everyone, i'm kang haerin. please be kind to me and hope we could be friends"

i lift my head when i heard a soft voice introduce herself as kang haerin. oh she was pretty too. i wonder if she likes girls. she looks like she can pull girls.

oh wait. this is a girls' school.

"you can sit beside y/n. the one who had short hair"

she walks to me with a shy smile on her face and sits beside me. "hi there, y/n, i suppose? i'm kang haerin"

"i'm not deaf. i'm kim y/n by the way" i introduced myself as my hand reaches out for her to shake my hand.

"nice to meet you, y/n. i hope we can be friends" she smiles at me as she accepts my hand, shaking our hands together.

"nice to meet you too, pretty. now let me sleep. watch the teacher for me too, ye?" i tap her nose before leaning on my table to sleep.

- timeskip -

i woke up from my sleep and realized no one was around. ah shit! the school is over! why the girl- that haerin girl didn't wake me up?

i walked out of the school and go to the near convenience store to buy one bottle of soda. geez, i've been holding my thirst since the morning!

i went back home after bringing what i need. unfortunately, i met the same girl who was sitting beside me. my new classmate. what is her name again? kang haerin!

her parents were putting their kinds of stuff inside their new house... BESIDE ME?

what the hell? she just left me alone in the school and now she living beside me? this girl is something.

"eh? y/n!" she recognized my face as she stands in front of me, blocking me from walking to my house. "hi!"

"you left me alone in the school! how dare you!" i raised my voice in front of her. then, i crossed my arms over my chest.

"don't blame me. i tried to wake you up but you scold me for bothering you to sleep!" she explains.

i blinked and cleared my throat. "oh? really? sorry" i bowed to apologize. then i heard her giggles.

"it's okay" she taps my shoulder. "you're cute"

i felt my cheeks heat up. "aish, i'm not cute. stop calling me cute"

"hm, anyways. you live here too?" she changes the topic. i pointed at my house which it was beside her making her eyes wide. "really? that was cool!"

"mhm" i nod my head and start to walk past her but she grabs my wrist.