› bloodlust; the obsessive vampire. kim minji ‹

> warning : blood and curses
> idek if this is fluff bro
> obsessive vampire minji tho 😳😍
> a cat and mouse game where minji, the vampire's obsession grows and the human; y/n is in constant danger.
> enjoy 3000+ words

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

in a small and humble cottage in the woods, the human, an ordinary woman, y/n, lived a peaceful and quaint life, collecting herbs, baking bread, and painting. she was happy and content with the simple things in the world, unaware that a dangerous predator was lurking just outside.

in the shadows, the vampire; minji was watching, obsessed with the human. she yearned for her blood, but she knew she had to play a game of cat and mouse before she could take it.

minji would often spy on y/n, watching her through the windows, studying her movements, memorizing her routine. she would notice when y/n collected herbs in the garden and when y/n baked bread in the kitchen. she would also notice when y/n sat in her favourite chair to paint and the paintings she created.

minji was patient, though, and she would wait for the perfect opportunity before striking, eager to have a chance to taste y/n's blood.

minji was patient and she had spent months studying y/n's routine - she had noticed that y/n often took a walk in the woods after dusk, so one night she decided to take her chance. she slipped into the woods and waited for y/n.

when y/n came walking along the path, minji stepped forward. the moon was shining brightly and she looked beautiful and deadly.

y/n stopped in her tracks when she saw minji, stunned by her beauty and grace. y/n then stared at minji in surprise and fear. she has no idea who minji was. but minji's beauty was captivating and y/n felt frozen by her gaze.

the two of them stood there for a few moments, minji with her eyes fixed on y/n and y/n staring back at her.

minji smiled seductively and took a step towards y/n. "hello," she said, her voice just a whisper. she reached out and gently touched y/n's face. she was also close enough now to see the fear in y/n's eyes, and she could smell the blood pumping through their veins.

y/n couldn't move. her voice caught in her throat. minji was fascinating, more beautiful than anything y/n had ever seen before.

"w-who are you?" y/n finally said, talking some steps back.

minji smiled seductively and stepped closer to y/n. "i'm minji," she said, her voice still a whisper. "and you are?"

she reached forward and gently touched y/n's cheek, her touch more than just seduction, it was pure desire.

y/n could feel her heart fluttering in her chest and she couldn't move, her breath caught in her throat. she could hear minji's heartbeat in her ears, and she felt like she was being consumed by the vampire's presence - y/n didn't say anything for a moment, caught up in minji's words and presence. suddenly, she felt her voice return and she found herself able to speak.

"i'm... y/n," she said, "and you said your name is minji?"

minji nodded and continued to hold y/n's face. y/n's heart was still pounding in her chest and she felt overwhelmed by the moment. minji then stepped back and smiled at y/n, trying to put her at ease. "nice to meet you, y/n," she said, "what were you doing out here in the woods?"

"me? i was just, um... just taking a walk," y/n said, trying to regain her composure. "what about you? i-it's pretty late to be walking around."

minji laughed softly and shrugged, her eyes fixed on y/n's face. "i just wanted to stretch my legs," she said, "i like to look at the stars." minji then studied y/n for a moment, the moonlight illuminating her face and her dark gaze was filled with mystery.