› soft spot. kim minji ‹

> warning : nothing.
> fluff
> grumpy x sunshine
> plot; read.

- 💌 -

- y/n pov -

"i can't believe you would fall for something so stupid" minji bluntly told y/n. her face was devoid of expression.

"i really thought he would—"

minji cut y/n off. "yeah, if i wasn't there, pretty sure he would kidnap you."

y/n pouted. "i'm sorry, minji..." she looks down, tugging on her girlfriend's shirt as if she was a child.

no wonder the guy who told y/n he'd give her twice album if she followed him into the van treated her as such.

minji couldn't help but find y/n's cuteness to be irresistible. she sighed and rolled her eyes, feeling the heat rise in her cheeks.

"you better stop acting cute, it's annoying—" minji stopped dead, turning her attention to y/n's puffed cheeks. feeling her own face get hotter, she blurted out, "i might kiss you."

seeing the effect her words had on minji, y/n smirked.

"i dare you," she challenged, feeling the butterflies flutter in her stomach.

minji didn't need to be prompted twice. she leaned in close and pressed her soft lips against y/n's, a warm blush spreading across her cheeks.

y/n melted into the kiss and placed her hands around minji's neck, drawing their bodies closer together. for a moment, they forgot about everything else – all that mattered was the feeling of minji's lips against theirs.

as they parted, they were both panting, their breath catching in their throats.

the feeling of minji's body against hers sent chills down y/n's spine. she wanted more of her. she needed more of her.

"that's enough kisses," minji said, pulling away from y/n's embrace as her cheeks flushed red. she glanced at her watch and noted, "the movie is going to start soon."

"we'd better run to get there faster!!" y/n exclaimed, laughing before she grabbed minji's wrist without waiting for her response and charged off towards the destination, eager to reach their destination before the movie started.

as time passed, they eventually arrived, although y/n was riding on minji's back because she'd tripped and scratched her knee. both of them were panting and drenched in sweat.

"we're finally here," minji panted and slowly said, her words interrupted by the heaving of her breaths – she was exhausted and sweatier than she'd ever been before.

"are you okay, minji?" y/n asked with a concerned. "i'm sorry, i swear i didn't see that rock," she said, slowly getting off minji's back. after realizing the pain in her knee, y/n held it and tried to relieve her discomfort.

"do you ever shut up" minji glared at y/n. "you've been talking ever since we started running," she added, picking up y/n in a bridal style and bringing her inside the mall. then, she walked towards the infirmary stall, wanting to see if y/n was okay.

"is there any ointment for this kid?" minji asked bluntly to the cashier while holding y/n in her hands, making y/n glower back at her with annoyance.

the cashier eyed minji and y/n a little strangely before smiling. "yes, we have an ointment. it should help with the scratches," the cashier said as she reached onto the shelf and selected an ointment bottle. "here, this should help with the wound and reduce the swelling," the cashier passed over the ointment to minji.