› a match made in hell. kim minji ‹

> warning : smut, violence, obsession and blood.
> fluff? not really
> i've been burned out lately what's happening 😞
> plot; when your girlfriend loves you too much.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

the bed creaked with each movement like a ship at sea during a storm; each shift in weight a new wave that threatened to overtake its balance. minji lay next to y/n, their passionate make-out session having entered its third hour, yet still showing no signs of slowing down. exhaustion, however, was beginning to slowly encroach upon the both of them, their eyelids growing increasingly heavy with each passing moment.

minji had been feeling jealous after seeing y/n talking with her guy friend. in an act of revenge, she decided to punish y/n with a long, drawn-out make-out session. despite y/n's attempts to end things, minji refused to back down, determined to continue until she had fully quashed her jealousy.

y/n looked at minji with exhausted, teary eyes. "m-minji... i-i'm tired..." she whispered. she could feel herself reaching her limit as their make-out session continued, the pleasure she had been feeling starting to give way to exhaustion and discomfort.

minji was tired herself, but she decided to continue anyway, slowly lowering herself onto y/n and pinning her to the bed with her body weight. "no, my love. we're nowhere near done. you see, i'm still very jealous of the time you spent with that boy. and i'm not going to stop until i've taken back your attention."
she paused to give y/n an alluring kiss before adding, "i'm going to make you mine, and nobody else's. understand?"

minji smiled at the look of helplessness that spread across y/n's face. "yes, sweetheart. do you understand? nobody but me. that means no more talking to that boy" she leaned forward and began to whisper in y/n's ear again. "from now on, it's going to be just you and me. and if you're a good girl, i might just let you get a few hours of rest. if not..." she let the implicit threat hang in the air.

y/n was too worn out to utter more than a faint protest. instead, she simply turned her head away from minji and closed her eyes, hoping that her lover would eventually take the hint and let her rest.

minji leaned forward again and brushed y/n's hair out of her eyes. her tone now much softer and gentler. "oh, my sweet girl. don't worry yourself over it. i don't intend to keep you up any longer." she kissed y/n again and gently moved away, letting the exhausted girl rest.

y/n let out a deep sigh of relief as minji finally moved away. her body shook from the cold that had set in, the bedsheets having come undone during their session. as she struggled to find some semblance of comfort, she noticed minji getting dressed. "minji? what are you doing?"

minji looked back at her, a mischievous grin playing across her lips. "i thought you needed some rest." she took a few steps closer to y/n and continued in a more suggestive tone. "and i think you definitely need it, sweetheart."

y/n watched as minji casually walked towards the wardrobe, seeming almost relaxed despite her previous threats. she was confused but also too tired to care.

as minji leaned over to take a coat off the hangar, she turned back towards y/n and winked. "i think you know what i mean."

y/n was still half-asleep, but she slowly nodded her head, too tired to think anymore. especially not after the way minji had just treated her.

minji felt the urge to laugh as she watched y/n drift off to sleep. she had been planning to murder the guy y/n had been talking to after all - but right now, she had something else on her mind. with a smug smile, minji carefully placed a blanket over y/n and left the room, intending to wait until she was fully asleep before she made her move.