› bloodlust; the obsessive vampire. kim minji ‹

> part two, bitches !! <

> warning : blood
> not fluff and not angst 😅
> i need to write stuff like this more 😈
> i can't stop blushing while writing this oneshot skshsbsu help 🙈
> plot; minji was determined to find y/n. whatever it took.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

minji was devastated when she discovered that y/n had disappeared. she knew that y/n couldn't have gotten very far and that she would find her again soon. she spent the day searching for any signs of her prey. her thoughts consumed by the idea of hunting y/n down and finally fulfilling her thirst. she would not let y/n escape. she was sure of that, and she would stop at nothing to get her back.

minji slowly grew more obsessive over y/n, her thirst for her growing with each passing day. she craved blood, and y/n's blood was the sweetest of them all. the thought that y/n was free and roaming the earth without her haunted her thoughts every moment.

minji was determined to find her, to quench her thirst and fulfill her desire once and for all. she would not stop searching, no matter how long it took. she had come too far, sacrificed too much to walk away empty-handed. minji would find her, whatever it took.

it was a need, an obsession, a desire that drove her every waking moment. no matter what else she tried to do to distract herself, her mind always came back to y/n and the sweet taste of her blood. she had to have her.

minji was obsessed, to the point of this madness. she grew restless at night, unable to sleep as she thought about y/n getting away and the idea that her blood would eventually belong to someone else.

she needed to have her. she needed to feel her blood on her lips and taste her fear in her mouth. she needed to hear her scream as life drained from her body.

"i will find you, y/n, no matter what," minji muttered, her obsession with the young woman growing with each passing second.

she knew that y/n was out there, escaping her wrath. minji would not allow this, not for a moment longer.

no matter how long it took, how much it cost, she would find y/n and make her her own at last. she would take her by any means necessary.

as y/n woke up each morning in their tiny cottage, she felt a deep sense of dread. she knew that minji was out there, searching for her. she could feel it in her bones. she needed to keep moving, and yet she was scared to leave the cottage.

she knew that her time was running out, but she couldn't bring herself to set foot outside and risk becoming minji's prey once again.

no matter how long it took, y/n would do her best to hold off minji's wrath for one more day.

but for now, she feels hungry. even though she already had a simple meals with her brother a while ago. however, she wasn't hungry for food. she was hungry for blood.

y/n looked up at her brother heeseung, the hunger she was feeling becoming unbearable and her eyes glazing over with thirst. "heeseung oppa," she hissed, "i think I'm hungry."

heeseung was silent for a moment, his eyes widening in horror at the realization of what his little sister had become. he knew he had to do something, and quickly, to save y/n before she gave in to her thirst. he looked at y/n, and his voice was soft yet urgent. "you need blood," he said, "i'll find you some."

y/n was relieved to hear heeseung's words. if she got fed, maybe her thirst would be quelled for now.

heeseung grabbed his car keys, and told y/n to stay put in the cottage. after a few moments, he returned carrying a bag, and when y/n saw the inside, her eyes lit up.