› the forbidden fruit of obsession. kim minji ‹

> warning : stockholm syndrome.
> shout out to JisooIsOk123 for giving me plot ( she's just commented on my story )
> wonyoung ( my gf ) is included in this oneshot.
> plot; read.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

"good morning, sunshine,"

the sickly sweet voice echoed in y/n's ears as soon as she woke up - the words were as empty as a morning sky, but somehow, with y/n still groggy from sleep, she sounded oddly sincere.

y/n tried to move, but found herself squeezed between two people, their arms around her waist, making it difficult to do anything but wriggle in their embrace.

"how is my lovely ray of sunshine?" wonyoung cupped y/n's face and kissed her lips - the gesture, intended to be loving, only made y/n more aware of how trapped she was between the two people. but despite the discomfort, the kiss felt like a warm embrace.

time had lost meaning for y/n, whose life has been turned upside down after she was kidnapped by two girls obsessed with her. she had lost count of how many days she had been forced to live in their house, but she knew she was trapped with no hope of escape.

the girls were utterly dedicated to keeping y/n under their control, never giving her the chance to leave.

somehow, they had managed to make her comfortable with her situation, despite the fact that she was essentially their prisoner. she knew she could never escape from this strange, forced relationship, but she also didn't want to.

the girls meant only love and affection for her, and even though the circumstances of their relationship were unconventional, it was the only place where y/n felt truly loved.

y/n had come to accept that even if she escaped their house, no one else would ever love her. she had been abandoned by her mother since childhood and had been a slave to her father who squandered money like a fool.

on top of that, she had never had a true friend.

y/n felt like she was doomed to a lonely life with no one to care for her. the love the two girls gave her was like a lifeline, even if it felt strange and somewhat wrong - for someone who had never known anything else, it was hard to imagine something better.

for y/n, who had spent her whole life feeling alone, the love the two girls gave her felt precious. even though the circumstances of their relationship were unusual, it was better than nothing. she was afraid to imagine what her life would be like without them.

"hey," minji scolded her younger sister, wonyoung, "i should be the one who give kisses to my baby."

then, she kissed y/n's lips herself. y/n wasn't sure how to feel about this. on the one hand, it was nice to be the object of their affection, but on the other, it felt a little weird.

it seemed like minji and wonyoung were always competing over who got to show y/n the most affection. y/n didn't mind the attention, but sometimes it felt like too much. the girls were so obsessed with her, never letting her be alone for a moment.

this was the life y/n had grown used to. the constant attention and affection from the girls had become a part of her daily routine. even though sometimes it felt a bit overwhelming, it was still better than the loneliness she had been used to before.

"it's nice to feel your lips on mine," minji said, after breaking their kiss. "did you dream of me?" she asks, smiling at y/n.

y/n blushed, feeling a bit of butterflies in her stomach - the attention from the two girls was flattering and a little exhilarating.