Chapter 1 Ferocious and vicious reborn scum girl

"Do you want to start the mission --" the cold electronic voice reminded again.

Li Chen frowned. He was originally an A-level scientific researcher of the Kentrace Imperial Academy of Sciences. One day more than two years ago, the Academy of Sciences suddenly arranged a comprehensive physical examination for him alone. Li Chen was obsessed with research and didn't care about trivial matters in life. After receiving the notice, he followed the security personnel to the Royal Medical Center.

After checking his body, Li Chen suddenly thought that if the energy of the energy stone is compressed into a liquid state, the current research dilemma may be solved.

Li Chen, who was only thinking about research, turned in a different direction, broke into a medical laboratory at random, picked up the auxiliary computing device and started typing. Just after entering two simulation equations, there was a sudden conversation outside the corridor. Li Chen, who was disturbed, frowned. The laboratory has a soundproof system, but he does not have the permission to open the medical center.

"My lord duke, please rest assured that your replica is in good condition and can be replaced at any time."

"I heard that you also made him a researcher?" From the voice, this lord duke seems to be very old.

"Yes, but don't worry, although Li Chen has a high IQ, we have suppressed his physique to D-level with drugs, and he has no supernatural reactions. Moreover, he is very obedient, indifferent to the outside world, and devotes himself to the tasks assigned by us. Give it to his research project."

Hearing his name, Li Chen was stunned for a moment, recalling what he said earlier—a replica? body replacement?

The conversation in the corridor continued, His Excellency the Duke seemed a little dissatisfied, "Then after I get the body, won't I become a waste?"

"Of course not, he was 100% copied with your genes, except for the body memory, Everything else is exactly the same. After you change your body and remove the drug restraint, you can completely restore more than 98% of your abilities..."

As the footsteps walked away, Li Chen could no longer hear the words behind him.

The two people's words revealed too much information, the clone's name was the same as his -

Li Chen didn't believe in coincidences, where did so many coincidences come from? The research center only arranged for him to come to the physical examination alone, and the items tested far exceeded the annual routine physical examination items of the research center. Li Chen is not stupid, the other party has already said just now that his IQ is very high.

Realizing the danger, Li Chen immediately left the medical laboratory and found the security personnel in the waiting room. He could see that the other party was about to look for him. Seeing Li Chen, the A-level power user complained,

"The physical examination has been completed for eight days . Minutes, where did you go, I was just trying to find you."

Li Chen urged, pretending to be normal, "Let's go back quickly, I just suddenly thought of a way to solve the project's dilemma!" The

supernatural person didn't think much, followed Li Chen left the medical center in a hurry.

The news came so suddenly that Li Chen had no choice but to return to the Royal Academy of Sciences. Besides, he disappeared for eight minutes. If it aroused suspicion that someone checked the surveillance, he would never be able to escape.

Two days later, Li Chen quietly disappeared from the Royal Academy of Sciences.

The furious Lord Duke issued a reward of 50 million star coins on the star network to capture him alive. The huge bonus made all kinds of people with supernatural powers jealous, and they all embarked on a hunting trip. The life of fleeing was extremely difficult, Li Chen didn't dare to use any things to prove his identity, and he completely became a gangster. He hid from place to place, and several times escaped his predators by virtue of his alertness.

In the end, he escaped to the high-radiation garbage star HN-87 and became a rough scavenger, earning a living by collecting rare metals on the planet. Because the radiation level is too high, this planet cannot join the star network, and the people who live in it are the poorest at the bottom, so it has always been unmanaged.

Li Chen successfully integrated into the life of planet HN-87. He fought with other scavengers, robbing clean drinking water and valuable rare metals. He obviously has the ability to make an anti-radiation reactor for himself, and he can modify the waste machines on the planet to improve his life, but he dare not.

As the days passed, Li Chen didn't know what he was fighting for. He felt that he was becoming more and more numb, repeating the hard and boring life every day. Live in the dark like a mouse, hoping to pick up a valuable treasure tomorrow in exchange for food and basic living supplies. His body also began to have a radiation reaction, with skin ulceration, muscle atrophy, and internal organ lesions. Everything was hopeless—

just when Li Chen gradually relaxed his vigilance, a hunting superhuman suddenly appeared and successfully captured him. .

Sitting on the spaceship leaving HN-87, Li Chen even felt relieved. He was already tired, since he couldn't even live a bright and aboveboard life in the sun, he might as well die with that duke. Yes, Li Chen had already installed a nano self-destruct device in his body. This is a new invention on his way to escape. Not only is it undetectable, but its power is also amazing, enough to raze the Imperial Medical Center to the ground.

The hunting team injected Li Chen with radiation therapy drugs, which the scavengers on the HN-87 could not afford in their lifetime. These bounty hunters gave Li Chen casually. Because Li Chen's physical condition was linked to the bounty, they even prepared a recuperation type dormant cabin for Li Chen.

After taking a shower, Li Chen obediently lay down in the dormant cabin, and was about to have a good sleep when he suddenly heard—

"Ding, the target Li Chen has been locked, and will be bound as the host within ten seconds. Ten, nine...three, two One, the binding is successful—"

Li Chen's consciousness was in a trance for a while, and when he woke up again, he had already appeared in a pure white space, and a cold electronic voice spoke to him in the space.

It claims to be a scumbag system. As long as Li Chen completes the task to help the system upgrade, Li Chen, as the host, can also permanently improve his mental power during the system upgrade.

"When your mental power is stronger than the Duke's, you can defeat the Duke's spiritual invasion, and even obtain his memory to replace him." The system seduced coldly.

Li Chen retorted, "The spaceship will arrive in forty-eight hours, and I can't complete so many tasks before then."

"When you perform tasks in the system, the time outside is still, so don't worry."

"Whether to start the task or not?" ——"

Li Chen didn't answer, he couldn't judge whether the system could believe it now.

"You even have the determination to die, agreeing to do the task will not harm you at all." The system seems to be puzzled by Li Chen's thoughts. He has come to a dead end, so does he still need to hesitate?

Li Chen was startled, "How do you know?! If I don't do the task, will you tell other people?" The

system denied, "Except for the host, this system cannot communicate with other creatures, and the system cannot be bound on the same plane. Two hosts."

It means that Li Chen's secret is safe.

In fact, the system is also very helpless, his energy is only enough to start the mission of the first world, so Li Chen, who has a high IQ but is desperate, is selected to ensure that the host can successfully start and pass the first mission. If Li Chen killed him and didn't start the mission, both of them would have to die.

"Do you want to start the mission --" the cold electronic voice reminded again.

This time, Li Chen gritted his teeth, "Let's start."