Chapter 102 The Vain and Vicious Boy in the Live Broadcasting World (End)

Everyone was looking for Jiang Yiwen, but he had been staying in the villa outside the city since last night.

This is his secret stronghold, except for the bald head and a few of his trusted men, none of his family and friends know about this villa.

The property rights of the villa are not in his name, as long as he is not found to enter and leave the villa, no one will know that this evil place is his 'pet' paradise.

Based on certain needs, his 'pets' are changed every six months.

In the beginning, he chose siblings who were all related by blood. But later he found that only blood relationship could not satisfy his fantasy at all, so he began to deliberately look for men and women who looked like Bei Yiyi and Bei Yiming. There are still many people who look similar in this world, and he has money, even those who are extremely reluctant, will be smashed into submission by him.

These people's endurance is not very good. After suffering a little bit of hardship, they cry and quit. Whenever this time, his sadism will become extremely strong!

Because he knew that they would try to resist and escape after begging for mercy in vain, and even scolded him perverted loudly. Whenever he saw their stubborn expressions similar to those of the Bei family siblings, not only would he not be angry, but instead he would feel a secret sense of satisfaction deep in his heart.

It was as if he had tamed these people, and one day he would be able to tame the Bei family siblings as well.

But this process is too short, and these people quickly become 'pets' who will not resist. He likes them to be obedient, but he prefers the pleasure of taming them.

The two 'pets' he has now are the most satisfying pair he has had over the years. The two are cousins, and their appearance is 80% similar to that of the Bei family. The younger brother was not very obedient recently, so he took Ye Chu back on purpose and gave him a hard lesson in front of them.

Jiang Yiwen didn't sleep until late yesterday, so he didn't know what happened outside.

The first person who noticed something was wrong was the bald head, and the communication devices of the others were confiscated. Every time they came to the villa, they could only watch TV and play games.

When the bald head woke up, he wanted to go online to read the news, but it was fine if his phone didn't have internet, and he couldn't even make a call.

The bald head tried various methods, and the whole villa seemed to become a vacuum area, and no news from the outside world could be received. Even the TV shows yesterday's programs.

The bald head was used to being cautious, and while sending someone out to check the situation, he went upstairs to inform Jiang Yiwen himself. Jiang Yiwen never allowed them to go upstairs, but now that the situation was urgent, he had to break the rules.

"Jiang Shao, Jiang Shao!"

Hearing the knock on the door outside the living room, Jiang Yiwen frowned in boredom. But he also knew that under normal circumstances, a bald head would not dare to bother him.

Jiang Yiwen randomly found a piece of pajamas to put on, opened the door of the living room, and asked coldly, "What's the matter ?

"

Said, Jiang Yiwen quickly took out his mobile phone and found that it was indeed blocked!

"When did you find out? How long has this been the case?!" The

bald head said stiffly, "I just woke up and realized something was wrong..."

This time it was indeed his negligence.

"How did you do it?! Ask them to prepare the car, and I will leave the villa immediately. Ye Chuyi and the living room, move to another place first, give them some medicine, and don't let them die."

"Yes, Young Master Jiang, I understand."

Jiang Yiwen hurriedly wanted to evacuate, but the alliance police had already received a tip-off, and happened to block him in the villa.

When they entered the villa with a search warrant, the facial expressions of each police officer were wonderful. Because in this villa except the first floor, all the rooms upstairs have been decorated into various SM rooms.

The three people who were raped by Jiang Yiwen last night were all covered in bruises. Among them, Ye Chuyi was the worst, not to mention that he didn't have a piece of good flesh in his body, and the wound on his face was actually cracked.

A police officer called emergency treatment for them, and while they were being sent for medical treatment, they also took live evidence.

As for Jiang Yiwen, Baldhead and others, they were all taken back to the police station. Because Jiang Yiwen was involved in a case of torture and wounding to death, the police rejected the Jiang family's request for bail. Jiang Yiwen's case has already caused a sensation in the entire alliance. Even if Jiang Hongjun has connections all over the world, he can't get him out.

Originally, Jiang Hongjun had to think of a way, and Jiang Yiwen's case was not without room for reversal.

Because of the kidnapping and wounding, Ye Chuyi, the victim, was terrified by him, and it was still a matter of whether he dared to testify against him. Even if the Jiang family is willing to pay compensation to the victim if he is convicted of the crime of wounding, he will not be able to spend a few months in prison for such a small case.

As for the most troublesome case of torture and injury to death, the police only found out the information of two victims. The siblings, named Lu Qingyue and Lu Feiyu, were also laboratory-bred children with no relatives or reasons.

According to the time shown in the video, after Lu Feiyu died, there was no news about Lu Qingyue. No one was born, no dead body was seen. Even if the police suspected that Jiang Yiwen had killed her, they also suffered from lack of evidence.

But the bald head was afraid of the Jiang family's revenge, so he refused to speak no matter how interrogated. The others confessed honestly, but what they provided were all useless clues.

The police have nothing but a video. When this kind of case comes to court, Jiang Yiwen is likely to be acquitted based on the principle that the benefit of doubt belongs to the defendant.

When the case was at an impasse, Second Master Jiang and the Bei family were of great help.

When Jiang Yiwen's video was released at the beginning, Dad had a very ominous premonition. When he sent someone to find out the pair of cousins ​​in the hospital, the moment he saw their photos, he felt like eating Jiang Yiwen raw!

These two siblings are obviously substitutes for their own twins!

Thinking of Jiang Yiwen, a pervert who has been hanging around the twins, coveting their two siblings. While Bei Pa was shocked and angry, he couldn't help but rejoice. Fortunately, their Bei family is rich and powerful. If it was an ordinary family, Yiyi and Yiming would have already suffered from Jiang Yiwen's murderous hands!

But Jiang Yiwen can't be satisfied with substitutes forever, who knows when he will explode and turn his attention to his children!

A father who is eager to protect his children can explode with terrifying power. Bei's father persuaded Grandpa Bei to cooperate with Jiang Erye, and pulled Jiang Hongjun from the position of Jiang's chairman.

Jiang Erye was also a ruthless character, he cleaned up Jiang's family from top to bottom as soon as he came to power, and began to thoroughly investigate several suspicious cooperation cases when Jiang Hongjun was in power.

As a result, Jiang Yiwen has not yet been exonerated, but Jiang Hongjun has also been involved in the case for corruption, malicious embezzlement and other crimes.

The Bei family secretly exerted force on the bald head again, and finally the bald head finally compromised and confessed all Jiang Yiwen's criminal evidence.

The Jiang family's case was full of turmoil, because the social influence was very bad. Four months later, Jiang's father and son were sentenced to more than ten years of fixed-term imprisonment.

When they came out, the Bei family was watching again. The Jiang family and his son couldn't make any waves anymore.

Ye Chuyi was not much better, he blackmailed first, so the compensation he got was very limited. After paying for his treatment, there was nothing left.

Ye Chuyi didn't get any benefit from this incident, but suffered heavy losses. His face became even more horrific as the wound cracked and infected again. I believe that no matter how much it is repaired in the future, it will not be able to restore the appearance of a normal person. Not only that, but after recovering from his injury, he also faces a year and a half in prison.

Ye Chuyi refused to give up, and bit out Li Chen, saying that he had instigated his blackmailing behavior.

But he couldn't produce evidence, the recording sounded like he recorded it himself, and he sent the extortion email himself. As for the watch he mentioned, it has changed hands several times and disappeared.

The police asked Li Chen for some questions, and the matter was left alone.

The hacker on Weibo, because the technology is too superb. The hacker Jiang Hongjun hired was suppressed by him, and the police failed to find him out.

Later, Li Chen took the initiative to log out of Weibo, and the clues in the police's hands were also cut off.

In the past four months, the live broadcast of the trial operation of Ke Dun game has long since ended. Li Chen led the team to victory all the way and received very high praise.

For some reason, Tiansheng Live was acquired by Jiang Yiwen's elder brother Jiang Yihui. He was not hostile to Li Chen, but because of Li Chen's fire, he provided him with a lot of resources and convenience.

While Li Chen was making a lot of money, his fame was gradually rising. Especially after "Gate of Hell" was officially launched, the players who were tortured to death by the game directly made him a god.

After the promotional live broadcast was over, Li Chen asked Bei Yiming if he would like to form a team with him to continue the live broadcast. Of course Bei Yiming is willing, he can't wait to be by Li Chen's side all the time!

The two of them had a tacit understanding, and after that, they challenged eight copies in a row, and each time they completed it better. Every time their Weibo announces that they will start a live broadcast, the netizens are all overjoyed.

[Pear God Begonia finally launched a live broadcast again, I want to see you two sweetly in the horror dungeon! ]

[Oh, my dear mother, seeing Pear God makes me feel safe, what's the matter? ]

[emmm, 2333~~ of a sense of security god horse~~ The last time I played an E-level dungeon, when a young lady was hunted down, she kept crying and calling her God of Pears! ]

[I always think it is very simple when I look at it, but I feel so scary when I am personally on the scene! ]

[Tell you how to cultivate courage, open the live video of Pear God in holographic mode, so that you can follow Pear God to fight the dungeon! ]

[Hehe, I don't want to be scared to death watching a live broadcast. ]

[Try again during the second review. It should be much better if you are familiar with the plot and mentally prepared. ]

[I tried it, I kept eating dog food in the early stage, and played hide-and-seek with ghosts in the later stage! I feel that my courage has grown a lot. But when I was playing by myself, I still panicked when I couldn't see Pear God! ]

[I want to see Yizhili challenge the A-level copy, he has not passed the A-level copy, how can he be a god! ]

[I'm a Pear God fan, and I also want to see him challenge the A-level dungeon, and the dungeons below the B-level are just like playing, I want to see where the Pear God's limit is. ]

...

Seeing this, Bei Yiming turned his head and asked Li Chen, "Ah Chen, do you want to enter the A-level dungeon?"

Li Chen raised his eyebrows, "Why, do you want to go in and try?"

Bei Yiming nodded, He hesitated again and said, "What if you fail? You have all victories now. If you break the record, you might be criticized.

" I'm not used to it."

Bei Yiming smiled, "Okay, then let's work hard to clear the A-level dungeon!"

... The

A-level dungeon is really not a joke, Li Chen and Bei Yiming tried five times, and it took a whole year Just pass the customs.

At the beginning, some people ridiculed that the pear god was not worthy of its name.

But after all the challengers encountered Waterloo, netizens all over the alliance recognized its essence—this kind of super perverted dungeon, those who are willing to enter are warriors; only the gods can conquer it!

When Yizhili and Haitang successfully challenged the A-level dungeon, the whole network was full of joy, and the excitement was even more lively than the festival.

At this point, Li Chen has finally climbed to the throne of the league's number one live streamer.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Li Chen proposed to Bei Yiming, and Bei Yiming agreed immediately. There was no objection from the top and bottom of the Bei family, and the two held a grand wedding soon.

In this world, Li Chen and Bei Yiming have been challenging themselves in "The Gates of Hell". It was not until Li Chen was forty years old and his physical strength declined that he announced his retirement.

Bei Yiming was with him all the time, and the two of them had a great time playing, occupying the positions of the first and second hosts of "The Gates of Hell" all the time.

They retired, and the other broadcasters were relieved, the mountain that weighed on their heads was finally gone.

But they never imagined that the record created by these two people would not be broken until a hundred years later.

This time, when he was dying, Bei Yiming seemed very reluctant. He seemed to have a lot to say, but he couldn't remember what he wanted to say when he opened his mouth. When he finally passed away, he only left four words for Li Chen, "Don't forget me—"

Li Chen felt empty in his heart, and always felt that this time was extraordinarily different.

He left this world in a panic, wanting to go on to the next world to find his lover.