Chapter 67

Zhou Manhua's character, at best, is kind, but at worst, it's downright Madonna.

On the way the original owner escorted their brother and sister from Baiyun City back to the base in City B, Zhou Manhua repeatedly asked them to help save people.

At the beginning, the original owner and the members of their special forces team were very annoyed by his behavior of the Holy Mother.

This is the end of the world, the whole world is full of zombies, people are killed by zombies every moment, can they be saved?

The original owner and the others didn't listen to Zhou Manhua, but they couldn't stand the captain of Zhou's bodyguard, Wu Hao, and a group of people listening to him!

Speaking of Wu Hao, he is not a simple person. It is rumored that he worked as a mercenary abroad, and he is quite famous in the mercenary circle. He was only 39 years old and returned home.

The Zhou family is considered one of the richest people in Baiyun City, and Professor Zhou's son somehow recruited Wu Hao to be the bodyguard of the Zhou family. Not only Wu Hao, but Wu Hao's three mercenary friends also followed him to Zhou's house.

It stands to reason that people who have been mercenaries have already cultivated a heart of stone. How can there be so much sympathy to be a good person. But what's weird is that Wu Hao and his group of bodyguards obeyed Zhou Manhua's words, even risking their lives to save people, they didn't complain at all.

Zhou Manhua likes to save people, even the original owner and the special forces team can't stop him. They were originally only responsible for protecting the safety of Zhou's brothers and sisters, but as Wu Hao and the others saved more and more people, their people also unknowingly joined the ranks of saving people.

Wu Hao and the others have completely become Zhou Manhua's fanatical believers, he will do whatever he says. Not only that, they didn't take credit for saving people, and they put all the credit for saving people on Zhou Manhua, a person who only talks about it.

They praised Zhou Manhua so much that there is no heaven and earth, and Zhou Manqing, a vicious woman, set off Zhou Manhua's image in everyone's hearts.

The rescued people narrowly escaped death, in fact, they were most grateful to those who rescued them with their own hands. But they listened too much to Wu Hao and others, and they didn't know if they were brainwashed, and gradually began to be grateful to Zhou Manhua.

Over time, Zhou Manhua's position in the team became detached.

Everyone likes him from the bottom of their hearts, respects him, and regards him as an existence of faith. The original owner and his team couldn't resist for long, and fell into Zhou Manhua's brilliance of the Virgin one by one.

It was an unfortunate time for Li Chen to come. The original owner, including the special forces team, had a strong affection for Zhou Manhua.

This time Zhou Manhua proposed to go back to save people, such an outrageous thing, none of the 16 people in their team objected.

The original owner's rationality clearly told him that this was wrong, but his affection for Zhou Manhua finally defeated his rationality.

On the way to Fuhai City, they rescued many more people, and the total number of people in the team exceeded 150. It was at this time that someone finally woke up and felt that going to Fuhai City was an act of death.

The originally united team had a second voice. After many arguments to no avail, a man named Chen Li left with more than 50 people, and they were going to the nearest survivor base in C City.

Zhou Manqing also wanted to leave, she felt that the people in this team had gone crazy! They were poisoned by a poison called Zhou Manhua, and they all went crazy.

Isn't it crazy? Those ordinary people who are afraid of zombies and dare not even leave their homes. He even bravely took up the weapon and went out to fight against the zombies!

In order to get a compliment from Zhou Manhua, many of them went forward bravely, fearless of death!

Zhou Manqing didn't know what Zhou Manhua did to them, but she knew it was absolutely abnormal!

Maybe the only sober person in this team is her. But besides restraining her words and deeds, she no longer opposed Zhou Manhua, and she could do nothing else to recover.

Zhou Manqing was afraid of Zhou Manhua, she wanted to leave a long time ago.

But she didn't want to go to the base in City C, she was going to City B!

Under Zhou Manhua's strong opposition, she finally gave up the idea of ​​leaving the team.

Zhou Manqing, who didn't dare to jump around anymore, died not long after, in a small wave of zombies. Her death did not cause any splashes, and even the original owner, the captain of the special forces who was dedicated to protecting them, was only slightly annoyed for a while.

After Zhou Manqing's death, this strange team still embarked on the journey to Fuhai City. People die every day, and new people join in, and their team has been kept below 100 people.

The huge Fuhai City is not a joke. Before they entered the city, a large number of zombies gathered towards them smelling the smell of raw meat.

At Zhou Manhua's suggestion, they found a country villa in the suburbs of Fuhai City as a temporary residence. Except for Zhou Manhua himself and the people on duty to protect him, everyone in the team went to the city to kill zombies, save people, and collect supplies as if they were on duty.

At the beginning, the zombies were stiff and moving slowly. Ordinary people can easily kill them as long as they overcome their fear.

But soon, the zombies evolved!

Because of the different directions of evolution, some zombies have turned into paulownia and iron bones, some zombies have become super strong men, and some zombies have become extremely fast...

The number of their teams began to drop sharply, and the number of warriors began to decrease. Only 8 of Hao's 22 people remained, and the original owner's team dropped from 16 to 9.

There are too many zombies in the city, and there are also evolved zombies mixed in. They have fought out of the siege of zombies several times to find their way out.

Perhaps it is most likely to trigger supernatural powers at a critical moment, and 30% of them have broken through and become supernatural power users.

They kill zombies and save people every day. Xiaolu and Xiaoqiu who came to Fuhai City to rescue their parents crying at first died long ago, but they still did not leave.

Because they have been exercising their abilities in battle, first- and second-level abilities appeared early in their group. The original master and Wu Hao took the lead, and they were the first to upgrade to the fourth rank.

Among the two of them, Wu Hao is a fourth-level fire system supernatural power, while the original owner is a fourth-level lightning system.

The two of them can rise so fast, one is because of their own potential, and the other is because Zhou Manhua secretly told them before that - evolutionary zombies and supernatural beings have crystal nuclei in their bodies, which can help in cultivation!

Because of Zhou Manhua's request, the original owner didn't tell anyone the news, and the same goes for Wu Hao.

The original host and Wu Hao became Zhou Manhua's right and left hands, and they both fell in love with Zhou Manhua at the same time. To say love might be too shallow, they were literally infatuated with him. What Zhou Manhua said, they dare not say anything, the two powerful supernatural beings are even more obedient than other people's pet dogs!

But none of them pursued success, and they kept trying to figure out what to do with each other.

Eight months later, there were no more living people in Fuhai City. There are 46 people left in their team, 32 of them are supernatural beings, the probability is frighteningly high.

It was at this time that Zhou Manhua finally changed his mind, and they set foot on the road to City B again.

This time, Zhou Manhua was not only willing to save people, but also recruited powerful teams of supernatural beings everywhere.

His Madonna has no limits.

Whether it is a demon who kills the living for fun, or a cannibal who treats people as food reserves, he has received them all.

And these people, without exception, have all become his suitors.

But no matter how many people Zhou Manhua recruited, the number of people in the team was strangely fixed at less than 100. Once the number exceeds, some people will die or disappear inexplicably!

Kang Cheng, the last teammate of the original owner, did not escape this fate -

he took people out to search for supplies that day, and never came back.

Before Kang Cheng disappeared, he had just been promoted and became a third-tier gold system supernatural power user.

At this time, in the large and small survivor bases in Huaguo, the strongest with the highest abilities are only around the third rank. But Kang Cheng, a dignified third-level supernatural being, just disappeared without a trace, no one was seen when he was alive, and no corpse was seen when he died.

The original owner couldn't find anyone, and Zhou Manhua easily persuaded him to give up the search with a few words.

The companions who followed him through life and death were all dead, and the original owner had been depressed for a long time after all. It was at this time that Wu Hao and that massacre had advanced to the fifth rank.

The strength of the original owner's fourth rank is not enough all of a sudden.

Zhou Manhua no longer looked at him directly, and no longer communicated with him too much in private. His attention was all shifted to the fifth-order ability user.

The original owner was startled and angry, and finally began to calm down and practice the ability.

But at this time, it was too late...

Their team encountered a fifth-order mutant mink.

The speed of the mink is extremely fast, and it is even more powerful after the mutation. Except for the psychic with mutated eyes, everyone else can only see an afterimage of it disappearing quickly.

A mutated ferret can harvest the life of a supernatural being with one swing of its paw. In addition to killing people, it will also take out the crystal nucleus in the brain of the supernatural person.

It doesn't like the ones of the first and second ranks, and it can't kill the ones of the same rank. Therefore, the main targets of the mutated ferrets were all concentrated on the third- and fourth-tier supernatural beings.

As the strongest of the fourth rank, the original owner was quickly targeted by the mutant mink.

Originally, with the cooperation of two fifth-order supernatural beings, he was able to kill the mutant mink. But Wu Hao and that sadistic killer missed one after another!

The original owner had no choice but to try to get the mutated mink to scratch its paw, so that it could find a way to kill it when it got close to it for a moment!

The original owner was lucky, before the mutated ferret's claws reached his throat, his lightning ability had already hit the mutated ferret hard!

The mutated mink's body stiffened, and it fell straight to the ground, completely motionless.

The original owner was relieved, the smile had just risen, but immediately froze.

He desperately covered his throat with his hands, the carotid artery had been cut. It was like a torn water bag, a large amount of blood flowed down, poured down into his trachea, and blocked what he wanted to say—

his eyes stared at the massacre angrily, just now At that moment, the mutated mink didn't catch him at all. It must be the fifth-order wind blade of the massacre, which cut open his artery!

With his physique of a peak fourth-order supernatural being, it is impossible for any supernatural being below the fourth-level to hurt him!

And in their team, there is no fourth-order wind-type ability user at all! Except for the fifth-order massacre!

But he couldn't speak.

There were a few 'clicks' in the original owner's throat, and soon he died.

No one in the original owner's death team cared, they threw him into the wild with the corpses of other supernatural beings...

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The mutant ferret's crystal nucleus belongs to me, and the rest of the crystal nucleus belongs to you. It's cheap for you, Li Chen is the pinnacle of the fourth order!"

"Why? It's not you who killed the mutant ferret!"

"Hehe, it's up to me to help You killed Li Chen. Wu Hao, don't say you never thought of killing him!"

"Ha! Am I the only one who wants to kill him? Don't think I don't know what you're thinking, stay by Manhua's side I am the only one who has lived the longest. Manhua will never like you, a pervert who likes to torture and kill living people."

"Tch, you seem to be very innocent. The capable person, didn't you kill it? You also use the crystal nucleus of the capable person to cultivate, everyone is the same, no one is more noble than the other! Manhua likes me, it doesn't matter if you say it, everyone depends on their ability. Don't think of me as Li Chen, a fool who doesn't understand anything!"

"..." 

The last conversations were recorded by the soul of the original owner who has not yet dissipated, and the original owner will never know what happened next——