Chapter 107 The Hypocritical and Vicious Emperor (End)

Two days later, Emperor Chongde indeed sent the Academy of Arts to Shangping Prince's Mansion for pulse diagnosis.

In order to cover up his physical condition, Li Chen had to spend another five points to ask the system to help cover up his pulse.

It is of course a blood loss to spend five points in vain to cover up the pulse. In order to make it more worthwhile, Li Chen used Wen Yuanzheng's mouth to spread the news that he was about to leave Beijing and go to Qingzhou to the ears of Emperor Chongde.

Emperor Chongde guessed whose idea it was when he heard it.

It turned out that Concubine De was torturing King Ping so much when he wasn't paying attention! What a gentle and loving mother, it's all for others to see!

Emperor Chongde also came during the strife in the harem. Before he became the prince, he suffered a lot of hardships. The relationship between him and the queen mother became rigid in the struggles.

The royal family is ruthless, even as an emperor he can feel it, let alone King Ping who is doomed to die early!

Li Chen put on and off the eye drops twice, and Emperor Chongde's affection for Concubine De suddenly dropped to freezing point. Afterwards, no matter how gentle Concubine De was to save her, Emperor Chongde's impression of her would never change.

Not only Concubine De, but also Emperor Chongde was dissatisfied with Chief Assistant Chang Taishi. He's not old yet, and Concubine De can't sit still.

Is there any intention of the Chang family behind this?

Li Chen secretly aroused the suspicion and suspicion in Emperor Chongde's heart, and quickly prepared the convoy to leave Beijing before Emperor Chongde could speak to dissuade him from his long-distance travel plan.

He went there for more than a month, and personally invited Xu Zhengqing and Xu Shanzhang from Minghui Academy back for the sixth prince.

In the eyes of outsiders, King Ping worked tirelessly and traveled thousands of miles for his younger brother, which is worthy of being a model of a good brother.

Moreover, I heard rumors from the students in Qingzhou that King Ping had read poetry and books and understood world affairs. The students of Minghui Academy and the Confucian scholars were very willing to talk about poetry and books and exchange ideas with him. Xu Shanchang also agreed to be the teacher of the sixth prince because of the persuasion of Corporal Ping Wang Lixian.

After the Dexin Shusi incident and the Qingzhou party, the originally unknown Ping Wang has become a synonym for loyalty, benevolence and filial piety in the hearts of literati.

But after he returned to Beijing, he fell seriously ill again. While everyone praised King Ping, they also secretly regretted it.

Prince Ping obviously has the talent of an emperor, but it's a pity that he was ruined by Concubine Shu with a bowl of poison!

Li Chen didn't think it was a pity, he just wanted to find his wife!

He paid homage to the corporals of Minghui Academy and walked around, just hoping to find his wife. But he searched Minghui Academy all over, but the person in his heart never appeared.

He thought it was because the plot hadn't reached that time yet, so he could only suppress his panic and concentrate on his task.

He firmly believed that he would find it one day.

Time flies and ten years have passed. In the past ten years, Li Chen has only operated a few bookstores on the surface, but secretly developed his business empire and news network to every corner of Dachang Kingdom.

Every time there is a message about a man who meets the requirements on the news network, Li Chen has to filter it carefully.

The cronies don't know who the prince is looking for, they only know that this person must be very important to the prince! In order to show their merits in front of the prince, all the people under him worked hard, hoping to find this person for the prince.

But even so, the person Li Chen was looking for was still missing, as if he had never appeared in this world...

"My lord, there is new news from the Xuanwei Hou Mansion." Li Chen's confidant reported and respectfully Hand over a small note.

Li Chen frowned and opened the note, there were only a few lines on the note.

It turned out that Li Ying followed the old path of her previous life and poisoned the eldest son of Xuanweihou Shizi.

Many things happened in the past few years, Li Ying finally married Xuanwei Hou Shizi under his matchmaking. But not long after she married in this life, Concubine De was reprimanded by Emperor Chongde for a trivial matter, and her phoenix seal was also deprived. Losing Feng Yin and the emperor's favor, Concubine De's life in the harem gradually became sad.

The same is true of the Chang family. Just last year, Grand Master Chang was also impeached for helping his disciples cover up the flood in Jiyuan County.

Concubine De and the Chang family lost power, and King Ping was often sick and unable to move around. Under Xu Zhengqing's guidance, Li Feng entered the imperial court at the age of fifteen, and it has been seven years now.

But he has no extraordinary charm, and Emperor Chongde is obviously tired of the Chang family. Therefore, the officials who choose to take refuge in King Qi are almost fools, and shrink back whenever there is a disturbance.

Li Feng didn't have any capable helpers, and was flanked by Xiang Wang Li Rui and Jing Wang Li Yao, so he was quite restrained in the court, and he was extremely aggrieved.

Under such circumstances, Li Feng could be said to be trying his best to curry favor with the Marquis of Xuanwei in private.

It's a pity that Li Ying is a laggard. She has low self-esteem and conceit, and she has a small mind and holds grudges. The more Concubine De and King Qi wanted her to please her husband and son-in-law, the more resentful and dissatisfied she became.

Li Yingyang acted against the law, and privately had a quarrel with the concubine and the eldest son of Xuanweihou Shizi. It's a pity that Xuanwei Hou Shizi only treated her with superficiality, but actually protected the concubine mother and son all the time.

Li Ying broke out this time because she had been married for nearly ten years and hadn't conceived. A few days ago, she had her pulse checked by the imperial physician, and only then did she learn from the imperial physician that she had been drugged to kill her.

Li Chen didn't know who gave the medicine, but he helped to hide it, and Li Ying didn't know until he let go of his mouth recently.

In this life, King Ping had never brought an imperial doctor and life-saving medicinal materials to the door early. Because he was the eldest son of a concubine, the Xuanwei Hou Mansion did not want to attract the emperor's attention, so they only invited the doctor in the mansion to see a doctor.

When Li Feng received the news, the eldest son of the concubine of the Hou family had already died of poison.

King Qi didn't look at the eldest son of the concubine, but he still prepared generous gifts and came to the door to make peace. Marquis Xuanwei personally came forward and accepted the gift from King Qi, but turned around and joined King Jing Li Yao's camp.

When King Qi was impeached by all the officials for forming a party for selfishness, raising private soldiers, and embezzling relief money, even the officials of the Chang family were silent, not daring to say a word.

Emperor Chongde was furious, and ordered King Qi to be imprisoned in Dali Temple in public and handed over to the three divisions for interrogation.

With the emperor staring at him, King Qi's several crimes were quickly verified by Dali Temple. The third division did not dare to convict, and handed it back to Emperor Chongde for decision.

Although Emperor Chongde hated Concubine De, he still wanted to save Li Feng's son. Li Feng was only twenty-three years old, maybe he was just bewitched by others and blinded his mind.

When Emperor Chongde was in a dilemma, Li Chen took the initiative to drag his seriously ill body into the palace to plead for Li Feng.

"Father, I know that the sixth brother has done something wrong. He is so wrong. I don't ask you to forgive him when I enter the palace today, but to share half of his punishment. It's me, the elder brother, who didn't teach him well. Let the heart be left, and become what it is today. But the sixth emperor is still young, I guarantee that he will change, and I beg the father to give him a chance." Emperor

Chongde saw King Ping kneeling on the ground in good order, with a serious expression on his face. Pale, unwilling to get up without getting an answer. Although it was already the season of spring and flowers blooming, King Ping was still wearing a thick robe and looked very weak. The pity for King Ping in his heart was unknowingly magnified several times.

Hearing his words again, Emperor Chongde felt even more sore in his heart.

For the sake of King Qi, the elder brother King Ping must be wronged again...

Li Chen gave Emperor Chongde the steps, and shortly after he entered the palace to intercede, Emperor Chongde decreed to imprison King Qi and King Ping. He also killed all the people around King Qi, including Xu Zhengqing, King Qi's teacher and first counselor.

Concubine De was also demoted because of King Qi's affairs, and was demoted to Concubine De.

A wave just leveled off, and another wave rose again. Before Emperor Chongde could heave a sigh of relief, his confidant eunuch received another informant letter, which bluntly stated that Liu Zhaoyi gave birth to a son in Qiandi back then!

Emperor Chongde's heart was full of turmoil, fearing that someone with a heart would confuse the royal blood, he ordered the secret guard to investigate the matter to the bottom.

Under Li Chen's arrangement, Emperor Chongde's people not only found out that Concubine De had exchanged Li Ying for Liu Zhaoyi's son, who is now King Ping. He also unexpectedly learned that the poison on King Ping's body was the result of Depin's smooth sailing!

Thinking of the wise, benevolent and filial King Ping, Emperor Chongde's blood rushed to the top of his head, and his not-so-healthy body couldn't bear the impact these few years, so he just fell ill.

Emperor Chongde's condition was getting worse and worse. After careful consideration, he handed over the government to King Jing, with Meng Guogong and Yu Taifu as assistants.

Although the secret guards found out what happened back then, the fire cannot be covered by paper after all. It didn't take long for everyone's dark lines in the palace to get some news more or less.

Of course Prince Jing also received the news, he always remembered that his mother and concubine poisoned Prince Ping, and that's why he was bestowed with death by Emperor Chongde.

Although Concubine Shu deserved what she deserved, Concubine De was the culprit, so how could she stay out of it!

Prince Jing hadn't thought of how to kill Concubine De, but King Xiang joined forces with King Qi to force the palace! They took the soldiers of the five cities and their respective private soldiers and entered the imperial city. Prince Jing had already informed Marquis Xuanwei that he was ready. After a night of fierce fighting, King Xiang was beheaded on the spot, and King Qi surrendered with his weapon, and was thrown into the prison.

In fact, it was all thanks to Li Chen, Emperor Chongde had not seen outsiders since he became seriously ill. Li Chen intentionally bribed the people around Emperor Chongde and spread the false news that he was about to die.

King Xiang was anxious when he received the news. Emperor Chongde died, and King Jing, who was in charge of the government, would take the throne as a matter of course.

After fighting for so long, how could he give up the throne. King Xiang was not sure about forcing the palace alone, so he joined forces with King Qi for a quick victory.

As for King Qi, he knew that if King Jing became emperor, he and Concubine De would have no way out. So as soon as King Xiang proposed, he bit the bullet and agreed.

They calculated well, forced the palace to kill Li Yao, and then got the edict, the throne will be justified.

But Li Chen's news network was all-pervasive. As soon as he got the news, he sent a letter to Li Yao.

Li Yao received the letter and went to the palace to meet Li Chen in person.

Li Yao took the letter and asked, "Li Chen, what do you mean?"

Li Chen said, "It's written very clearly in the letter, isn't the dignified King Jing illiterate? If you don't believe it, you can send someone to check it out yourself."

"I'm asking you why! Don't you hate me? Although the incident happened back then, the poison on your body was caused by my mother and concubine. I know you are very smart. If it weren't for your body, the throne It doesn't matter who it belongs to."

Li Chen shook his head and laughed, "If you were me, and you were assassinated by someone who was regarded as your mother and concubine, and you were blinded for a lifetime, who would you hate more? I'm about to die, and the throne doesn't mean anything to me. We have a common enemy, and when I help you, I'm actually helping myself."

Li Yao's face was complicated, and there was pity and pity in his eyes, "Third brother, no matter what you think, I never hated you. "

Li Chen laughed, "Second brother, when you succeed, I have a big gift for you."

"What big gift?"

"Don't worry, it's a good thing. It's a gift for you to help me deal with Concubine De and Li Feng."

...

Because Li Yao made preparations in advance, the matter of forcing the palace was quickly settled. When Li Feng and De Bin were sentenced to be beheaded, Li Chen also arranged his own funeral.

After finishing all this, Li Chen returned to the system space impatiently.

After he left, his cronies soon found that his prince was not breathing. Following Prince Ping's arrangement, they took their things to Prince Jing's mansion.

Li Yao looked at the box after box of land deeds, shops, account books, and the key that was said to be King Ping's private treasury, and was already shocked on the spot!

His third younger brother, the ailing King Ping, is actually the richest man in the Dachang Kingdom and the owner of Tangji! The well-known Tangji chain was founded by him!

And the news network he established is actually more complete than the official post of Dachang Kingdom!

Prince Ping's confidant looked carefully at Prince Jing, the future owner of Dachang Kingdom, "Lord Jing, His Highness Prince Ping has also built orphanages and nursing homes in various places. He hopes that you will continue to allocate money to these places after taking over his property. Maintain their normal operation."

Prince Jing took a while to suppress the shock and gratitude in his heart. He sat on the chair in a daze, and asked his confidant, "Your lord, what else did he say?" The

confidant shook his head, "No more.

"

Prince Jing understood, "Say it, I'm sorry you are not guilty." The

confidant whispered tremblingly, "...His Royal Highness Prince Ping said, I hope you will be a good emperor and ensure that the people of the world live and work in peace and prosperity."

King Jing suddenly felt his eyes a little sore, "The third son is a black-hearted man, he has high demands! Does he regard himself as a saint? He is powerful, and this king is not bad. Let him watch from the sky." ——"

...

The author has something to say:

I will go to find Xiaoshou in the next chapter—

the world without Xiaoshou must end quickly!