Chapter 6

Si Shengrui did not send Jiang Xue home. Jiang Xue was drunk and delirious, even if she was wrapped tightly, she writhed and groaned in her arms unbearably. Si Chengrui was not Liu Xiahui either, his blood surged when he thought of the scene he saw just now, he just carried Jiang Xue upstairs and opened the room to roll the sheets.

Jiang Xue's aphrodisiacs were very domineering, even Si Chengrui was young and powerful, and she was almost squeezed dry by her. Si Chengrui also had some doubts in his heart. Jiang Xue is a virgin, but her flirting methods are very sophisticated. No matter what kind of pattern, what kind of posture, not only does she not have the shyness and stiffness of her virginity, but she is also very keen to devote herself.

When the X-worm was rolling, Si Chengrui had no time to think about it. After rolling, he looked at the sleeping Jiang Xue, and the suspicion in his heart made him unable to calm down. The irritable Si Chengrui turned on his phone, almost being overwhelmed by the incoming calls and text messages. Those who sent text messages included his good buddies, they came to tease him; there were also classmates in the same class, the teacher and the principal who asked about the situation, etc... Si Chengrui hadn't finished reading, when the phone that showed 'Dad' came in .

Si Chengrui shook his hand and hung up the call.

It's a pity that the other party refused to let go, and the second call came in soon. Si Shengrui didn't dare to hang up anymore, trotted all the way into the bathroom, and connected the phone.

"Hello?"

"Boy, you finally answered the phone! What are you doing? What's going on with those photos?! Your mother and I are dying of panic, where are you?!" Dad couldn't wait to yell a long list.

Si Chengrui swallowed his saliva, "I'm in the suite of Bishuiyuntian Hotel."

"With whom?"

"My girlfriend, Jiang Xue."

Si's father exploded when he heard the name, "Jiang Xue?! That's the one who is so popular with everyone." -The woman who seduces you with your body? Are you sleeping?"

Si Chengrui was silent.

Si's father calmed down for a moment, then ordered, "Sleep as soon as she sleeps, give her some money and send her away. Sheng Rui, this kind of woman who shamelessly seduces you is no good, you can't hang out with her anymore. Photos and videos on the Internet Dad is all suppressed, but the impact of this incident is very bad. The opinions on the Internet are one-sided, saying that the rich second generation of the Si family lives extravagantly and messily. Your grandfather is very angry. Dad plans to send you to study in the UK. In a few years you No one will remember these things when you come back..."

"Dad?! I said I don't want to go to study abroad..."

"Sheng Rui, be obedient, Dad won't hurt you. You are still young and don't understand, mom and dad fight for this family fortune It's all for your own good. Look at your cousins, which one of them is worse than you? If you refuse to work hard now, if your cousins ​​take power in the future, do you want to make a living under their hands?"

"I ..." Si Chengrui wanted to say that he didn't want to fight for the position of the Si family leader, but he didn't dare to say so. Si's father would rather beat him to death than have a worthless son.

"Okay, come back quickly, your mother and I will wait for you at home."

"But Jiang Xue..."

"Dad will help you!"

After hanging up the phone, Si Chengrui came out of the bathroom, looked at the sleeping Jiang Xue, and felt in his heart. Caught in a battle between heaven and man. Jiang Xue's sleeping appearance is very beautiful, and her innocent face is still slightly flushed from the passionate battle just now, and her rosy lips are slightly puffed up, which was bitten by herself just now.

Si Shengrui couldn't let go, and recalled Jiang Xue's familiar flirting before. She is definitely not as innocent as she appears on the surface. Who did she learn those tricks on the bed from? How many men have seen her body? In order to lie to herself, did she still have the membrane repair operation? !

The more Si Chengrui thought about it, the more angry he felt, as if someone had put on a big green hat. I also remembered what my father said about Jiang Xue deliberately seducing him, and the more I thought about it, the more I felt that was the case. When they were together, Jiang Xue took the initiative, not to mention, she often teased herself, acting boldly and intimately, which was completely opposite to her innocent appearance!

When looking at a person with colored glasses, any of her actions are purposeful, and Jiang Xue's active approach has also become a deliberate approach in Si Chengrui's eyes.

The bed sheets that Jiang Xue had with men in her previous life are too numerous to enumerate, and they have long been deeply engraved in her soul. If she hadn't taken the aphrodisiac, she would never have acted so boldly and aroused his suspicion. It's just that things have gotten out of control, and the seeds of doubt have been planted, and they have grown into towering trees in an instant.

The angry Si Chengrui didn't hesitate anymore, put on his clothes and left the hotel, his parents were still waiting for him at home, he couldn't let them down for such a flirtatious woman anymore!

The next morning, Jiang Xue was awakened by Papa Si's assistant knocking on the door hastily. She turned over, pulled the quilt over her head, trying to block the knocking sound that disturbed her sleep.

knocking?

! ! !

Jiang Xue woke up instantly, turned over and sat up, only to realize that she was naked and had nothing on. Not only that, but the slight pain in the private part reminded her of what happened. Some images flashed through his mind, Jiang Xue heaved a sigh of relief, as long as it was Sheng Rui who had sex with her.

Although it was not in her plan to lose the first time so early, it is irreparable now. All she can do is to make good use of this matter and tie Sheng Rui's heart tightly. It's only her fault that she was too careless, relying on the memory of rebirth, she didn't take Li Chen seriously, accidentally let him escape, and she was also tricked...

The knocking on the door continued, Jiang Xue looked around, and saw the decoration in the room, it should be a hotel. Si Shengrui is not here, probably because he forgot to bring his key card when he went out. She hurriedly opened the closet and found a bathrobe to put on her body. She also smoothed her hair and pursed her lips.

"Come on! Sheng Rui, go early in the morning..."

Jiang Xue stopped in time after seeing the person outside the door. The person who knocked on the door was not Si Chengrui as she thought, but a strange man wearing glasses.

"Who are you?" Jiang Xue asked warily.

The strange man raised a professional smile, "My surname is Zhou, Zhou Yang, I am Mr. Si's assistant. Mr. Si's son, Si Shengrui, I believe Ms. Jiang knows him."

Jiang Xue was inexplicably flustered, "What's the matter with you?"

Zhou Yang said, "Why don't we go in? It's always inconvenient outside."

Jiang Xue hesitated for a moment, then opened the door and let him into the suite.

Zhou Yang stood still in the living room, took out the check from the inner pocket of his suit and handed it to Jiang Xue, "Miss Jiang, Mr. Si asked me to give it to you, and he has something else for me to tell you."

Seeing the number on the check clearly, Jiang Xue just felt that the world was spinning, and what happened in her previous life happened again. The difference is that in the last life Mr. Si wrote a check for one million, but in this life there is a zero missing.

"What?" Jiang Xue asked tremblingly.

"Mr. Si asked me to tell you that taking the money is enough, please don't pester his son anymore." Assistant Zhou's voice didn't fluctuate, and he didn't even look at Jiang Xue more.

Jiang Xue dropped the check and went back to her room to look for her cell phone, "I'll call Sheng Rui!"

Assistant Zhou didn't rush her, and even took a leisurely look at the decoration of the suite. When Jiang Xue, who couldn't get through the phone, came out in a daze, Assistant Zhou continued, "Miss Jiang, Master Si has gone home, and he will go abroad to study in two days. You are not from the same world, so don't force it."

Jiang Xue seemed to cry and smiled, "Are you forcing?... No, Sheng Rui must have misunderstood me again! He will come back, he will always come back to me, I will wait for him!"

Assistant Zhou When I looked at this poor girl, she was quite pretty, but she was too persistent to listen to persuasion.

"Miss Jiang, I've already brought the check and the letter, so I won't bother you."

"Wait!"

Assistant Zhou stopped and looked at her questioningly, "Miss Jiang?"

"Why did Mr. Si suddenly stop ?" I'm with Sheng Rui?" In her previous life, it was because of her divorced status, but in this life, the obstacles of the Si family came earlier, could it be that it is because her family background is not good enough to be worthy of Sheng Rui?

Assistant Zhou raised his eyebrows, looked at her as if she had just woken up, and politely replied, "Miss Jiang seems to have just woken up? Do you remember what happened last night? If you don't remember, you might as well look online. Miss Jiang is slow Take a look, I'll take my leave first."

Jiang Xue was stunned, how could she have forgotten, the drug seller said that taking this medicine can make people lose control, she had an attack last night in the banquet hall——

Jiang Xue hurriedly Picking up the phone, and looking carefully, I found that there were dozens of missed calls on my phone, as well as text messages, WeChat, Penguin messages, etc. People I knew and didn't know were all contacting her.

Jiang Xue browsed quickly for a while, skipping some unknown words, and finally found the whole story in the photos sent by Jiang Weiwei...

Seeing the photo of her naked upper body, Jiang Xue smashed the phone out!

Li Chen! It's Li Chen again! Why doesn't he drink that glass of wine obediently, why does he spoil my affairs every time!