Chapter 65 The White Lotus Scum Girl in the Beastman World (End)

After driving away Li Hefeng, Li Chen asked the slaves captured by the Black Mountain Tribe to identify each other, and caught more than forty active nobles licking dogs.

These licking dogs were also captured, but in order to make themselves better off, they deliberately please the nobles and took the initiative to become the lackeys of the nobles, helping them abuse and suppress their companions and even relatives and friends.

Li Chen, the licking dog who had killed slaves, was killed, and some people who said they were good or bad were all exiled by Li Chen. Those who were exiled also included the women of the nobles. These women were greedy for life and afraid of death, and they were content with enjoying themselves. Li Chen didn't want to keep any of them.

"My lord, we don't want to be the women of these villains, we are all forced by them! We are all women without fighting ability, if you banish us like this, you might as well kill us!" A beautiful woman took the lead Said.

"Yeah, we are all women who were snatched by the Black Mountain tribe. They killed our relatives and ruined our tribe. What can we do? It's only because we are too weak to resist them..."

Gorgeous woman Beside him, several beautiful women were weeping like pear blossoms and raining, crying and saying sympathetic words at the same time.

The most beautiful one even grabbed Li Chen's sleeves, with tears in her charming eyes, looking at Li Chen pitifully.

Li Chen frowned, and was about to brush the man away, when he heard Qi babbling, "Patriarch, these women are also very pitiful, why don't you take them back?"

He slapped him hard, "Don't talk nonsense! Listen to the patriarch."

Li Chen snatched his sleeve, turned his head and stared at Qi, "Did you forget to grow your brain when you grew your muscles? This little beauty trick made you dizzy! They are better than you! You are much smarter, don't underestimate women, they will eat you to the bone!"

Qi blushed, and muttered to himself that the patriarch liked Xi, who was also an orc, and looked down on these beautiful women. But he can't beat him to death, it's good to share points with the brothers, it's a pity that such a beautiful woman is exiled!

Li Chen shook his head, looking at Qi and the orcs behind him.

"You are not convinced, are you? Do you think I am unreasonable? Why don't you think about it, so many women have been snatched back by the Black Mountain Tribe, why are they being offered food and drink, except serving men on the bed? No need to do it? Just because they are beautiful? Bi and Meng of the Jungle Tribe are prettier than them, what about them?!"

Seeing Li Chen asking, a boy who once belonged to the Jungle Tribe boldly said, "Both Bi and Meng are dead. .Bi said that the Black Mountain Tribe killed her parents, and she would rather die than sleep with the enemy!"

Another person followed up, "Bi died so badly! She had a fierce temper, and she insisted on pulling the nose of the nobleman who wanted her. Bitten off. Then the nobleman became furious and broke Bi's hands and feet, raped her, and bit her to death!"

"All the hot-tempered women are dead, and they are the only ones left. They took the initiative to fall into the arms of those villains. You!"

"..."

Hearing the complaints from the slaves, Qi and several orcs blushed.

The women didn't know well, and their crying gradually stopped. They huddled together, too ashamed to even raise their heads.

The gorgeous woman argued, "We are just women. If we don't obey them, can we let them kill us? If we can live well, who wants to die?"

"We don't want to die..."

Li Chen asked her, "Then you Are they willing to die? You have become women of the Black Mountain tribe and are pregnant with their children. It is kind of me not to kill you. If you don't leave, I don't mind killing you!"

Hearing Li Chen's threat, the women screamed in panic. Seeing that everyone looked at them with unkind eyes, they didn't dare to distinguish them anymore, and they all took their animal skins and ran away without looking back.

Those who could easily affect the unity of the tribe have left, and among the remaining people, the people from the original dense forest tribe will definitely follow them. As for the people of other tribes, their tribes are gone, and the jungle tribe is willing to accept them. These people are surprised and happy, and they say they are willing to go with them.

The Black Mountain tribe was burned and disappeared in the fire.

Li Chen led the large army back to the tribe, Xi, Jie and Da Wu immediately led a group of people to meet them.

Li Chen led people to attack the Black Mountain Tribe. They worried for three days and three nights, and they were anxiously waiting.

The big witch took a closer look, only to find that all the orcs who followed Li out were not missing, and they were all full of energy, without any injuries on their bodies!

In addition, they brought back a large group of ragged, sallow and emaciated men and more than fifty women!

Da Wu and a few people who knew the inside story immediately realized that Li's plan had succeeded!

Sure enough, Li Chen announced loudly to his tribe, "We killed the people of the Heishan tribe and brought back the captured people. The Heishan tribe no longer exists!!"

"Great!"

"The villains of the Heishan tribe were killed Killed!"

The people of the dense forest tribe wept with joy, cheering enthusiastically for victory!

The clansmen who were captured found their relatives, and they were all overjoyed.

People from the dense forest tribe were picked up by family and friends, and people from other tribes looked at each other in blank dismay, not daring to move freely.

Xi had already made arrangements, and quickly beckoned for someone to take them to settle down.

Xi took the time to glance at Li Chen, seeing that he was fine, he felt relieved, "I guessed that you should be back, are you tired? You go home first, there is a pot of soup simmering in the kitchen, you Eat something before going to sleep."

Li Chen was tired and hungry, so he laughed, "...don't you ask me if the battle was dangerous or not, and if I was injured?"

Xi immediately knew that the last sentence was the key point, it was funny Ask him, "Then are you injured?"

"...No."

"It's fine if you don't, good boy, go home and rest first, I'll be back in a while." It's

useless to get the warm greetings from your imaginary partner, back and forth. Li Chen sighed and went home silently.

Do you not cherish it when you get it?

What about his idiot attributes, have they all been eaten away?

Xi didn't know Li Chen's resentment, he just wanted to help Li manage the tribe well, so that he could relax a bit.

It was dark when Xi returned home, and he couldn't help curling his lips when he heard his partner's cheerful little snoring. Li came back, and the empty house felt like home again.

Xi Mohei washed up, lifted the quilt lightly and climbed onto the bed, but a sudden force suddenly struck him.

He let out a soft cry, and instantly fell into a familiar embrace.

Xi came to his senses, "...Did I wake you up?"

Li Chen's voice was lazy, "No, I didn't fall asleep."

Xi rubbed his arms in his arms and moved a comfortable position, "Are you waiting for me?" Me?"

Knowing that he couldn't see, Li Chen still buried his head on his neck in aggrieved way, "Mmm..."

Xi silently chuckled.

Li Chen paused for a moment, then raised his head suddenly, and said dissatisfiedly, "I've been away for four days, don't you miss me?" He

stayed outside until dark and didn't come back!

Xi deliberately said, "I don't want to."

Before Li Chen could get angry, Xi stretched out his fingers and tapped his chest, "Why are you hugging outside, I still miss you! I've already heard it, There are beautiful women throwing themselves at you, and you are almost tempted!"

"..."

That straight-eyed Li should not have the ability to turn black and white like this! Who the hell is talking nonsense to him?

Li Chen remained silent, Xi pushed him, "Really not tempted?"

Li Chen turned over and pressed on him, "I think I need to prove..."

"Eh? I'm just kidding you! Ah! Don't Make a fuss..." Xi couldn't laugh or cry, "Aren't you tired?"

Li Chen moved ambiguously, "You're refreshed, come on!"

"No! Huh?! Take your hands away..."

Xi's voice of refusal became weaker and weaker , The ambiguous gasps of the two of them could be clearly heard in the silent night...

——

While Li Chen was guiding the tribe to build the tribe, he paid attention to the situation outside the tribe while he was out hunting.

The aristocratic dogs and beautiful women who were exiled by him formed a small tribe, and they found a piece of no-nonsense area to settle down. Those licking dogs are not strong in combat, but they have many eyes. Those women are not easy to get along with, the life of the whole tribe is miserable, there are a lot of bullshit, and the whole tribe is full of smog.

But even they refused to accept Feng and Li.

They also look down on those who can betray even the tribe they gave birth to. No matter how much they went too far, they did not lead the enemy into their own tribe, let the enemy kill their tribe, and wiped out the entire tribe.

Even animals would not do such a thing!

Feng and Li were helpless, and they didn't know where they heard Yue was in the Changshan tribe. They bravely walked for seven or eight days, and finally found the boundary of the Changshan tribe.

But it is a pity that the people of the Changshan tribe do not allow them to approach. The marks on their faces are known to all orcs, the mark of a traitor!

If they dared to enter the range of the Changshan tribe, the orcs of the Changshan tribe would kill them immediately.

Li and Feng wandered in the wild for a few days, and finally saw Yue.

Yue heard the people in the tribe talking about it and ran out secretly.

If it wasn't for the fear of getting burned, she actually didn't want to come out to see them at all, "Go away, don't come to me, I can't help you!"

Li knelt at Yue's feet, "Yue, we are really desperate, please help Us, do you really have the heart to watch us die?"

Li's face was yellowish, faintly blue, and she looked decades older than her actual age. She stood in front of Yue, as if she was older than Yue.

Feng then begged, "Only you can help us, Yue, for father's sake, you can't just ignore death."

Although Feng was also skinny, his complexion was much better than Li's.

Yue smiled wryly, "I can't protect myself, how can I help you? I still hope that someone will come to save me!... You might as well go to Xinghe Yong, they are still in the jungle tribe, and they should be doing well."

Yue can't wait to let them leave quickly, but she can't put it too bluntly - if the Changshan Tribe finds out the relationship between the betrayer and her, maybe they will drive her away too!

Now she just wants to stay by Fu's side, even if she doesn't have enough to eat, she will be looked down upon by others, which is better than wandering outside.

But Yue's idea didn't work at all, Feng covered his face and told her, "We can't go to the jungle tribe! Li said, if he sees us again, he will kill us immediately! If you can't help us, what should we do?"

Li hugged Yue's legs tightly, as if she was their only salvation.

"Yue, we only have you!"

Yue broke Li's hand forcefully, unable to bear it any longer, "I can't help you with anything, you deserve it for the situation you have fallen into today!"

Li retorted sharply, "We deserve it, We all learned from you! Do you think you can leave us behind and live a good life?"

Yue showed her calloused hands, "Do you think I'm doing well?!" Then

she lifted her clothes to show them All kinds of scars on his arms, "Is this a good life?!"

"How come..."

Yue wiped away tears, "You deserve it, and I deserve it too! We have fallen to the point where we are all ourselves Bear with the sins you have committed! Don't come to me again!"

Yue said, and left without looking back.

Li and Feng froze in place, watching Yue go away, and didn't call her again.

They finally gave up the idea of ​​defecting to Yue and left the Changshan tribe in despair. Within two years, they were both buried in the mouth of the beast.

As for Yue, she lived into her fifties.

She did not leave a child behind, and was abandoned by Fu when she was too old to work. She survived for half a year by digging tree roots and catching all kinds of snakes and insects, but finally died in the cold winter.

Before Yue died, what she thought about the most was Li.

Li is so kind to her, trying every means to bring food to her every day, but she is too dissatisfied...

Every time Yue Chang thinks of this, he regrets to the core. She thought, if there is an afterlife, she must cherish Li well.

Even if he couldn't awaken for the rest of his life, she would still be happy with it!

——Xi

lived a happy and happy life.

His partner taught the clansmen how to raise animals, and also found a lot of edible plants, and taught them to plant them—their food finally no longer depended on orc hunting alone.

Li also vigorously promoted pottery coins, so that the people of the jungle tribes adapted to the pottery coin transaction.

With pottery coins, people in the tribe thought of various ways to make money to support themselves, and some people learned to save money for retirement.

The monogamy system was implemented very well, and Jie spent his whole life guarding Xue honestly.

Li plucked up the courage to express his feelings to Lin, and Lin accepted.

Qi found a fierce woman to control him to death.

The dense forest tribe is developing better and better. As the partner of the patriarch, he has received unprecedented respect from the tribe.

They had no children, but Li didn't care at all.

He often said with a smile, "It is enough for me to raise one child for you, and I don't want to raise other children."

When Xi was dying, Li Chen asked him with a smile, "Will you still come to me in the next world?

" After

sending Xi away, Li Chen didn't stay any longer, and he handed over the tribe to the successor he chose.

Then he said to the system, "Leave this world."