Chapter 100

The two of them untied the last layer of window paper, and spent a while in the upstairs room. It wasn't until Bei Yiyi came to knock on the door that they realized that the time passed too fast, and they were going to have dinner soon.

Not only that, Grandpa Bei, Uncle Bei, and Uncle Bei all came. The bustling family members were all downstairs waiting to see Bei Yiming's new boyfriend.

Bei Yiming glanced at Li Chen worriedly, and suggested in a low voice, "Why don't we sneak away? It's the same next time we meet." Li Chen

shook his head firmly, seeing his elders, can he run away with such an important matter? If he ran away, he would never want to marry a wife!

He lowered his head and straightened the collar for his wife, and then tugged at the hem of his own clothes to make sure they were neatly dressed. Only then did he leave the people beside him, and went downstairs first.

Bei Yiming lowered his head and snickered, looking at his valiant posture, he looked like a murderous god about to go to the battlefield, don't scare grandpa's heart disease out.

Li Chen is not the kind of fool who can only do things but not talk. He has been a big boss for several lifetimes, and he has already cultivated to become a master. He neither overacted nor deliberately concealed himself. Under the attack of the Bei family, he still advanced and retreated in a moderate manner, calm and generous. In addition, his eyes were clear and his every move was polite and educated, which made everyone nod their heads.

In just a short period of time, Li Chen has already conquered Grandpa Bei and other male elders with his own charm.

The female elders are much simpler. They are very satisfied with Li Chen's appearance, and they have already talked about when and how many children they want.

The Bei family has a very good family style, and there are lots of laughter and laughter after dinner. The relationship among the cousins ​​of Bei's family was also very good, the married ones were fine, while the unmarried young men winked and grabbed Bei Yiming for interrogation, until his face was reddened.

Bei Yiming is not a vegetarian either, and his mouth is some people's black material, and the brothers and sisters' backs are chilled, and they all call for the boss to spare their lives.

Taking advantage of the chaos, Li Chen gave him an appreciative look, which made him flustered and caused everyone to boo.

The happy family banquet ended at around 9:30, and Li Chen obediently bid farewell to see off Grandpa Bei and the others.

Before leaving, he pulled Bei Yiming aside and gave him special instructions.

——————————————————

midnight, for the vast number of night owl netizens, it is the most energetic time.

Fans who followed Yizhili suddenly discovered that they had posted on Weibo!

Yizhili V: Please don't mess with the mandarin ducks, @海树V is mine!

[Is this... an official announcement? ]

[A branch of pear blossom presses the crabapple, hahahaha! ! The hint is so obvious that some people just like to ignore it. ]

[Oh my god, I already guessed that the two of you had an adulterous affair! ]

[Screenshot. ]

[It is predicted that a large number of Jiang fans will land soon. ]

[No, big, as a qualified big V, you should be shared by everyone, how can you be private! ]

[Hurry up and take it back, or I'm going to be a fan! ]

[Congratulations, I will finish this bowl of dog food first! ]

[Great, is it time for the next dungeon to come back? I want to see you and little brother Haitang talking, falling in love, falling in love in a horror game! Just thinking about it is exciting! ]

[Add one, it's better to give some more passionate scenes. ]

[Yizhili's condition was thrown out ten blocks by Mr. Jiang, how could he have the face to rob someone from Mr. Jiang? ]

[It's been too hot lately, isn't it? ]

[What are the fans of Rotten Pears talking about, Haitang didn't even speak! ]

[That is, Mr. Jiang and Haitang are childhood sweethearts and well-matched, what right does Yizhili have to say that Haitang belongs to him? ]

...

Jiang Fans are dancing happily, why not another protagonist, Haitang also posted a blog to respond!

Haitang V: Of course it's yours! My world has always been only you, no one else. @一枝梨V

[In the middle of the night, this bowl of dog food made me so full! ]

[Jiang Fan is about to turn upside down under Yizhili Weibo, now he has nothing to say? ]

[Let's say that little brother Haitang only has one pear in his eyes, looking forward to the next issue of the dungeon love special! ]

[Are all Jiang fans blind? It is obvious that Jiang Bei is hot, but he insists on forcing him to play with him. ]

[Uh, didn't Yizhili just break up with Ye San? It's only been a few days, your circle is too chaotic! ]

[Could it be that Haitang has been involved in Zhili and Ye San's relationship for a long time, and when something happened to Ye San, Yizhili just dumped Ye San and chose Haitang with better conditions? ]

[Fuck, this chaotic quadrilateral love! Don't express your opinion now, just wait for the reversal. ]

[Agree upstairs, I always feel that anyone who supports will be slapped in the face. ]

[What are you afraid to say, a man with pear scum, and a begonia bitch, mistress! ]

[What is the charm of Yizhili, let Haitang leave the high-quality Mr. Jiang instead, and choose a scumbag who is at the mercy of the wind? ]

[A pear is better than Jiang Bei, the dumping man. If you can't afford to lose, you can't afford to lose. Playing a game has no gross contribution, and if you lose, you will forcefully throw the pot away. ]

[I also want to say that Yizhili's comprehensive strength is against the sky, and he has cleared the B+ dungeon alone. Let's not talk about whether it is scum or not, the strength is not black. ]

...

After posting Weibo, Li Chen, who knew there would be a war of words, didn't even look at the comment section. He started a video with his wife, fearing that he would be affected by the scolding battles of netizens, he dragged him to chat for a while, and told him not to care about netizens' comments, and he would resolve this matter soon.

In fact, Li Chen thought too much before establishing a relationship. Right now, Bei Yiming was so happy that he almost went to heaven, no matter how others scolded him.

On the other end of the video, Yiming always lowered his head shyly, and he nodded whatever Li Chen said.

Obviously, the two of them got better together after a long time at dinner, but they didn't see each other for just two hours, and now he started to get nervous again after playing the video.

Li Chen chuckled, deliberately teasing him that he wanted a goodnight kiss, and when the person on the other end of the video obediently kissed him, he became restless again.

In fact, Bei Yiming was very young. When he got close to the camera, his long eyelashes trembled non-stop, which made Li Chen's heart tremble violently a few times. Bei Yiming's skin was fair, when he raised his jaw, Li Chen could even see the blue veins on his neck and the small and lovely Adam's apple.

Li Chen swallowed, and stared at the screen like a wolf with his eyes. When his rosy and full lips approached a little bit and the sweet kiss landed on the camera, his pupils could no longer see a little light.

He felt that his daughter-in-law did it on purpose, he was tempting him to kiss her, pried her lips apart, attacked the city, and then crazily——

Li Chen stared at the blacked-out screen, shook his head and smiled wryly. He only wanted to tease him, but it turned out that he was the one who suffered!

Early the next morning, Li Chen's apartment welcomed an unexpected and mysterious guest.

This man was wearing a peaked cap with the brim pressed down extremely low, and a big mask on his face. Even so, Li Chen still saw large scars of different shades where the mask did not cover.

"Ye Chuyi?"

Ye Chuyi took off the mask, "Yes, it's me."

His face was more serious than Li Chen imagined, maybe he had just undergone repair surgery, and some scars on his face were still fresh. It was tender red, as if the wound on his face would crack if he didn't pay attention.

Facing this nearly disfigured face, Li Chen asked with an ordinary expression, "What do you want me to do?"

He didn't seem to have seen the scars on Ye Chuyi's face, and he didn't remember the embarrassment of being betrayed by him.

Ye Chuyi gave him a strange look and didn't answer.

Ye Chuyi walked a few steps in, looked at the furnishings in the living room, and found that there was no difference from before, "I saw you are together."

"... You are not here to Xingshi to ask questions, are you? Don't look, We were only together yesterday."

Li Chen said jokingly, gestured for him to sit down, and then asked, "What do you want to drink?"

Ye Chu sat down without seeing anyone else, with a stiff expression on his face, "Li Chen, you're still so stupid! Aren't you afraid of being photographed that we're inseparable and secretive?"

Having said this, he touched his face nervously, "That's right, with the way I am now, who can take a liking to me? ..."

He looked at Li Chen and twitched the corners of his mouth slightly, "Why, are you pitying me? You should pity yourself! Give me five million, or I'll post on Weibo right away. Bei Yiming is a bitch! Be a mistress Stealing my boyfriend doesn't count, and he even asked hackers to discredit me on purpose. I've already admitted that I've gone back to my hometown, and he even let people chase me to my house and ruin my face!"

Li Chen shook his head and refused, "If you dare to post it, I will dare Sue you for slander."

Ye Chu swallowed, thought for a while and then threatened in another way, "Okay, if you don't give it, I'll ask the Bei family, who has money. But if I go, you and Bei Yi Ming's relationship..."

Li Chen looked at his appearance of being a strong outsider, but suddenly smiled, "I almost forgot, I'll show you something fun."

He picked up his phone and tapped it twice, and opened it by the way. indoor monitoring interference equipment. This is what he installed before, and it has been carefully sailed for thousands of years.

Soon, a 3D video was cast. Ye Chuyi was surprised to find that the place on the video was the apartment he rented before, and the young man on the phone was himself!

"Ye Chuyi from CNM, you fucking dare to record Laozi's video, don't you want to live anymore?"

"Brother Dong, I recorded it to cheer you up..."

...

"Mr. Jiang, when you asked me to approach Li Chen, you did n't want to live anymore?" He dated, and I have always obeyed you honestly. I am in trouble now, it must be your turn to help me, right?"

"You still have the nerve to mention Li Chen? You help me pester Li Chen, and I will give you Good thing, it's very fair, isn't it?..."

"I heard a very interesting thing, you know? There was a man who fell in love with a pair of siblings. The elder sister was his sweetheart, and the younger brother was his sweetheart. He wants to own any of them, and he is reluctant to give up any of them..."

Ye Chuyi's eyes widened, and he looked at Li Chen in disbelief, "You, when did you—that watch, you sent it to watch me on purpose!"

He didn't say anything, Li Chen was How do you know? Could it be that he suspected that he was cheating, so he gave him a watch and recorded this passage?

Or was the unknown hacker the one he hired?

Is he the one behind the scenes?

After admiring Ye Chuyi's terrified expression, Li Chen finally said, "Don't look at me like that, I suspect you are a player, so I tampered with the watch. If it wasn't like this, I would still be fooled. In the dark. I won't give you money, but I can make a deal with you."

"What deal?"

"You post a Weibo for me, and I'll give you this video."

Ye Chuyi was stunned , "What are you doing for me? I don't want it!"

Li Chen said, "I know you are afraid of him, but you are now penniless and desperate, right? You have no education, no special skills, and your face is disfigured. Do some manual labor in the black mine, and there is no other way out. But can you do hard work? You know some people are old enough to live on the streets, picking up garbage for a living..."

"You—"

Li Chen Interrupted him, "Don't say that I look down on you, think about what you can do? What ability do you have to support yourself? Wealth and wealth are in danger, this is your only chance, it's up to you to seize it or not!"

Ye Chuyi was not stupid, "You had a chance to clean yourself up long ago, why didn't you find someone to release the video yourself?"

Li Chen said, "My contract with Tiansheng hasn't ended yet, so I don't want to fight against Jiang Yiwen. As for why I gave it to you, Jiang Yiwen bought you to deal with me, and I can use you to deal with him. Anyway, it's hard for him, I I'm happy. We are on the same boat now. If I release the video myself, the rumors will definitely be cleared up, and you will be scolded even worse by netizens. And if you are completely out of the game, you will lose your value. Do you want this?"

" I'm using you, but it's up to you to decide whether or not to. With this video, you just need to send me a Weibo."

Li Chen's proposal was quite meaningful to Ye Chuyi who was in a desperate situation. allure.

He touched his no longer delicate and smooth face, and finally made up his mind, "Okay, I promise you!"