Chapter 104

There were too many things brought out in Emperor Longsheng's words, King Ping suddenly heard it, and was stunned in place for a moment. In the blink of an eye, he suddenly figured out a lot of things.

It's not that he didn't doubt it, but he just considered that his life is not long, and it's not easy for his mother, concubine and younger brother. Anyway, he is his own blood relative, and there are some things he doesn't want to worry about so much. Who knew that he was not the son of Concubine De at all, they just regarded him as an obedient pawn!

In vain of his self-proclaimed plan, he fought all his life, but made a wedding dress for his enemy!

King Ping's eyes turned black, "I'm stupid, I'm stupid! Cough cough cough..."

Emperor Longsheng said, "Sir brother, don't say that. If you didn't get rid of Li Yao and those people, how would I be able to sit on this supreme position?" Your throne? After you die, I will definitely have someone prepare a thin coffin for you, which can be regarded as fulfilling our brotherhood."

King Ping could no longer hear Emperor Longsheng's words. He lay weakly on the ground, his mouth opened and closed, and there seemed to be endless regret in his dim eyes!

But it was too late.

King Ping just opened his eyes like this, and left this world unwillingly -

after reading the memory of the original owner, Li Chen only felt ridiculed.

King Ping was born in the royal family, so he knows the reason why there is no father, son and brother in the Tian family. But he chose to lie to himself, he always remembered the scene when he was poisoned and took care of him with a big belly when he was a child. Just such a little bit of false maternal love made King Ping give everything to keep it. But a fake is a fake, how can he keep it!

Li Chen is not a soft-hearted Prince Ping, the mother and son want both fame and the position, how can there be such a good thing in the world!

Without King Ping in this life, the good luck of Concubine De, mother and son may be coming to an end.

Li Chen routinely asked about the main task.

The system said, "The client hopes that the concubine De's mother and son organization will be in vain, that he will die badly, and earn a good reputation for himself. The main task is 50 points, please master it carefully."

"Okay, got it." Accepted

the main task For the task, Li Chen exchanged ten points for a detoxification pill in the mall. After the exchange, he only had a poor 23 points left.

But he can't do without changing, the original owner's body is really bad! He just stayed in the garden with Concubine De during the Lantern Festival palace banquet for a while, and got a bit of cold wind, and now he is too sick to get up.

In fact, Li Chen can still exchange Shiquan Dabu Pills, but he is not in a hurry right now.

He just wanted this body to be healthy, so that it would collapse without blowing a little wind, and he didn't think about getting rid of his weak appearance. Being sick is only beneficial to him, and the system didn't let him compete for the throne anyway. When Concubine De's mother and son are finished, he will set up a fief and leave Beijing to be free.

Of course, the first thing to do is to find a wife. Although you can't get married in an aboveboard manner in this life, you can still stay together in the fief for the rest of your life.

Knowing that there were hidden guards in the room, Li Chen flipped his hand and fed the pill into his mouth under the cover of the quilt. After taking the medicine, Li Chen fell asleep in peace.

A night without dreams.

Li Chen slept soundly, unaware that the eunuch who was on guard at night kept muttering. The prince's health is not good, especially when he is sick, he often coughs all night and cannot sleep well at all.

It was unnaturally quiet tonight.

But the prince didn't call, and he didn't dare to go in rashly to disturb...

Li Chen woke up early in the morning and found that his health was much better. It's just that a thin layer of dirt has been expelled from the surface of the body, and the whole body is very sticky.

Just when Liu Wenzhong came to serve him, Li Chen ordered him to prepare hot water for him to take a bath.

Liu Wenzhong quickly dissuaded him, "My lord, your body is just a little bit better, you're going to take a bath early in the morning, so what's wrong with getting cold again!"

Li Chen said, "It's okay, just order two more braziers, and the water will be hotter, so it won't cool down. "

Oh my lord, please bear with it for another two days. The imperial doctor said that it is not suitable to take a bath when you are recovering from a serious illness. If your empress knows that you are tossing your body like this outside, you will feel so bad!"

Li Chen glanced at him At a glance, this Liu Wenzhong has served the original owner for more than ten years, and he seems to be loyal to him. In fact, he belongs to Concubine De, after hearing what he said, he would bring out Concubine De to suppress him every now and then, just because the original owner respected Concubine De in his heart.

But Li Chen was tired of killing Concubine De, since Liu Wenzhong took the lead, then he should start by purging the people around him.

The original owner had been out of the palace for almost a year, the dark guards were given to him by Emperor Chongde, Liu Wenzhong belonged to Concubine De, and some humble eunuchs and maidservants who did not know where they came from. In such a huge Prince Ping Mansion, there are probably less than five people who are truly loyal to him!

Having figured out these joints, Li Chen gave Liu Wenzhong a cold look, "If you can't serve me, just get someone else. I don't believe that I won't be able to take a bath today!"

Seeing that the prince's eyes were wrong, Liu Wenzhong quickly knelt down for him "My lord, this servant is also worried about your health—"

Li Chen turned his head and ordered to the guard at the door before he finished speaking, "Come on, drag him out for this king." The

two guards at the door looked at each other , I don't know whether to act or not.

Li Chen mocked lightly, "Why, the master of Prince Ping's Mansion has changed? You don't know me, but you know Liu Wenzhong, right? If that's the case, you two are the same as him, go back wherever you are, I don't know Ping Wang's mansion. Raising disobedient servants."

The two quickly knelt down and begged for mercy, "My lord, calm down, I'll take Manager Liu away!"

"No need." Li Chen pointed his finger at the hidden guard on the beam, "Throw the three of them out together."

" Yes."

With so many lessons learned from the past, the hidden guards didn't dare to hesitate, they showed up and knocked the three unconscious.

Li Chen looked at the remaining two young eunuchs, "Prepare hot water, I want to take a bath." The two

immediately responded, "Yes, my lord, the slaves will prepare right away."

After cooking breakfast, Li Chen's mood improved a lot. He asked someone to carry him, and a group of people went to Liu Wenzhong, the yard of Director Liu.

As the most important person in the palace, Liu Wenzhong's yard is not only big. There were at least twenty or thirty people serving in the yard, almost catching up with Li Chen.

Li Chen asked the guards to search, and soon found two house deeds, a lot of gold, silver, jewellery, antique calligraphy and paintings.

Li Chen deliberately spread the things he found in the yard, "I heard that Mr. Liu is in trouble. I don't remember rewarding him with such good things? Where did he come from? He can afford it with the money he has as a servant." Well!"

Speaking of this, he pointed to the palace servants and eunuchs who were pressed down by the guards.

"Tell me, where did Mr. Liu get these things? Who of you can say that he is ugly, I will keep him today, and if he can't tell, he will be sent back to the Department of Internal Affairs." The

prince personally ordered him to be sent back to the Ministry of Internal Affairs Secretary, are they still alive when they go back? !

A group of people trembled with fear, and immediately there was that clever one who came out to reveal Liu Wenzhong's mess. It is nothing more than accepting bribes, making false accounts, selling the property of the palace privately, and even exposing the whereabouts and hobbies of the prince, etc.

.

Before they finished speaking, another young eunuch said loudly, "My lord, this servant knows that Director Liu has another courtyard, and this servant can take you there!"

Li Chen nodded, his eyes swept around among the guards , finally saw one that could be used, and he pointed at that person with his finger, "Come here."

The guard was tall, with a square mouth and a round beard. Seeing the prince's call, he didn't dare to delay, he immediately stood up from the crowd of guards and knelt down in front of Li Chen.

"What's your name?"

"My lord, my humble name is Dou Yuanwu."

"Dou Yuanwu, you will be the commander of the palace's guards from now on. You order a few people and take him with you." Li Chen pointed to the little eunuch, "Go and get him." Let me figure out the things in the other courtyard."

Dou Yuanwu hesitated for a moment, and Li Chen asked in a good-tempered manner, "Why, what's the problem?"

Dou Yuanwu said, "My lord, I'm afraid I can't be a member of the palace because of my limited ability. Commander of the guards."

Li Chen shook his head and said meaningfully on purpose, "I said you deserve it, so you deserve it. What this king wants is a slave who can recognize his master. Some people eat inside and out, betray the master for glory, don't think I don't Know who is behind him!" The

prince obviously spoke in a low voice, but all the people present were terrified. Some had ghosts in their hearts, and almost knelt down on their knees.

Dou Yuanwu was also stunned by the information in the prince's words, but he was clean and able to withstand investigation, so he stood strong.

"Yes, my lord, I understand the humble position."

Li Chen nodded, "Well, let's go."

Dou Yuanwu quickly left with the guards and the little eunuch.

Li Chen glanced around lightly, took another sip of hot tea, and urged leisurely, "Go ahead, do you have anything to add?

" , everyone felt that their legs were weak, and they couldn't help but want to slip on the ground.

The lord is usually silent, and if he makes a move, he will die!

And who did you say that sentence to?

What exactly does the prince know, and how much does he know!

Who said Ping Wang is weak and can't handle things. No matter what, he is also the son and grandson of the dragon, and he can press them to death with one finger! I don't know if it's too late to work on an errand with your tail between your legs?

Li Chen drank his tea and waited for a while. Seeing that no one was about to speak, he turned his head to the guards and said, "That's it. Those who spoke just now will be kept. The rest

will be sent back to the Department of Internal Affairs." There are still a dozen or so people on the ground who have not spoken. They think that they can escape the disaster if they don't speak because there are so many people, but they don't want the prince to remember.

The guards obeyed the order and dragged out the people one by one. Seeing that they couldn't escape, some people kowtowed and begged for mercy.

"My lord, spare my life! My lord, spare my life! This servant knows that Mr. Liu is in charge of a lot of things, so this servant will just say it!"

"My lord, this servant has seen..."

Seeing them speak, the guards who pulled people stopped their movements and turned their eyes. My prince.

Li Chen said confidently, "Look at what I'm doing, take people away. I gave the opportunity, it's their fault if they don't catch it. They want to talk now, but I don't want to hear it anymore."

Seeing the mess in the yard, Li Chen put down the teacup , "This king is tired, let's go back."

"Yes, my lord."

The eunuchs and maids who were escorted by the guards were all pale and teary. Seeing that the prince was about to leave, some people couldn't help crying and begging for mercy. But the guards of the palace are not vegetarians either. When they see people want to open their mouths, they directly cover their mouths with sweat towels, handkerchiefs and other things!

After Li Chen left, the original commander of the guards of Prince Ping's Mansion leaned against the rockery behind him, his whole body was already drenched.

He felt that the person the prince's words were alluding to was himself!

He stated that Concubine De personally picked him to protect the prince, but in fact he belongs to the queen mother!

Li Chen made a plan to kill chickens and monkeys, which made the whole palace panic.

Liu Wenzhong still wanted to go back to the palace and cry to Concubine De, but he didn't know that Li Chen's people had already registered a thick stack of his personal belongings, copied a copy and handed it to Concubine De.

Concubine De has seen things come to this point, she can only blame Liu Wenzhong for being too greedy, causing her to lose a good pawn!

Liu Wenzhong was already frightened and stupid, knowing that he was doomed, he quickly lay down on the ground and begged Concubine De for help.

A good chess game turned out to be a waste one, Concubine De was very annoyed, she couldn't get angry with the palace servants sent by Li Chen. He could only wink at his confidant female officer, and let Liu Wenzhong be dragged down to deal with it.

After getting away with Liu Wenzhong, Concubine De seemed to be concerned, "The good man's mansion is gone, and Prince Ping is ill again. Fang Quan'an, you follow the little eunuch back to the mansion, and take care of the general affairs for the lord in the future."

Fang Quan'an was overjoyed, Just as he was about to agree, the little eunuch Li Chen sent to deliver the letter replied, "I want to report to the concubine De, the prince has re-appointed the chief manager. The prince is afraid that the queen will worry, so he specially asked the servant to tell you that everything is fine in the palace, and the queen does not need to worry about it." Send people over."

Concubine De squeezed the handkerchief in her hand, her face was still gentle and kind, "Okay, since it's King Ping's intention, I don't need to worry about it. You go back and tell King Ping to let him take care of himself." Take care of yourself and don't get sick again."

"Yes, this servant has made a note of it."