Chapter 43

Now that Yin Wanwan has come out, Fu Yi needs to announce Mrs. Fu's death and hold a funeral. The Fu family and the Wen family are all big families. After Wen Wen and Fu Yi got married, the relationship between the two has not been salty or dull. Seeing their relationship improve, Wen Xin passed away suddenly.

Fu Yi didn't have time to entertain them, Yu Siming and Xue Chen left Fu's house after expressing their condolences.

Xue Chen thought of Fu Yi and Yin Wanwan, envious but also a little sour. His mood has been very low, so when Yu Siming said that he would invite him to dinner, he agreed without saying a word.

After the food was served, Xue Chen's eyes straightened. This is indeed one of the best restaurants in Jingshi, the dishes not only smell delicious, but also look exquisite and beautiful. Served on a white and clean plate, it whets the appetite. Yu Siming backed off a bit, but Xue Chen didn't show politeness to him, picked up the chopsticks and began to eat hard.

Yu Siming said, "Come on, Comrade Xiaoxue, have a drink with me. Thanks to you this time, I can get on with Fu."

Fu Yi has already told him that the sales agent of new products can be handed over to his company , Let him discuss it in detail when he has time. This time the sales agent Yu Siming's company also participated in the bidding, but there were too many competitors, and he was not sure, so he thought of going another way.

As a result, as soon as Xue Chen made a move, Fu Yi offered to give it to him!

Xue Chen had never had a drink, and hearing this, his heart was about to move. Yu Siming handed it over to him, Xue Chen touched him after taking it, and drank it down in one gulp.

"Ahem!..."

So spicy!

"...Comrade Xiao Xue, are you alright?" Yu Siming asked in concern, seeing that he was coughing all the time, he even patted his back for him.

Xue Chen waved his hands, coughing up tears. Such a small glass of wine turned out to be so powerful!

Yu Siming also noticed it, and asked narrowly, "What, Comrade Xiao Xue, have you never had a drink?"

"..."

Xue Chen touched his nose, wiped away his tears, and was about to eat food with chopsticks to suppress the alcohol, when suddenly he Fell down on the table!

"Eh?! Comrade Xiao Xue, what's the matter? Comrade Xiao Xue?!"

Li Chen could see clearly from the umbrella, Xue Chen looked clearly drunk.

Pour one cup!

Li Chen was shocked, he still remembered the last world, Duan Yuhua told him that he poured a cup! Xue Chen is also like this now, did he follow him here?

Thinking about it carefully, although Duan Yuhua and Xue Chen have different personalities, they still have many similarities. When Duan Yuhua was shy and embarrassed, the tips of his ears would turn red, and so did Xue Chen! Also, the two of them listened to him very much, trusted him so they didn't say anything, and also liked to help him with all their heart.

But is he really Duan Yuhua? There are many similar people in this world, and there are very few people who pour a cup, but it is not impossible.

Li Chen's thoughts were complicated, and he didn't pay attention for a while. Yu Siming, who was anxious, had already left Xue Chen, who had died of drunkenness.

When Li Chen came back to his senses, the two of them had disappeared.

"..."

It was noon now, and Li Chen didn't force himself, he just stayed there and waited for Xue Chen to come back to find him.

The guests in this private room left in a hurry, the waiter took away the table, saw the black umbrella left by the guest, and handed it to the front desk for registration.

Xue Chen was sent to the hospital by Yu Siming. The doctor saw that there was nothing wrong with him, but he was drunk.

Yu Siming didn't believe it, "No, doctor, take a good look, he just had a drink!"

The old doctor raised his eyelids and glanced at him, quickly wrote a medicine list and tore it up for him, "If you are worried, go to the pharmacy and buy a tablet for him, and he will wake up in half an hour."

After speaking, he was full of anger . He roared out loudly, "Next!"

Yu Siming had no choice but to follow suit.

Xue Chen took the medicine and fell asleep on a chair in the hospital for a while before being woken up by the anxious Yu Siming.

"...Eh? Brother Yu, aren't we having dinner? Where is this?"

Yu Siming helplessly held his forehead, "Comrade Xiao Xue, tell me you can't drink, and I can't force you to drink. You can pour it after you have a drink." I've worked so hard to carry you to the hospital, and my old waist is almost broken."

Yu Siming opened his mouth to complain, Xue Chen's simple nature and powerful Taoism made him feel that it would be best to owe him favors up. Hehe...

Xue Chen rubbed his head, "I'm sorry Brother Yu, I'm sorry to trouble you. I've never drank before, I don't know that I can drink so badly, I won't drink anymore!

" After burning my throat, my head hurts like hell.

Xue Chen looked around, always felt that something was missing, and he ignored him when he talked to Brother Chen...By

the way, where is Brother Chen? What about the black umbrella? !

Xue Chen was in a hurry, "Brother Yu, where is my umbrella?!"

"Eh?! It seems... I forgot it at the restaurant!!" Yu Siming knew that Li Chen was in the umbrella, and immediately his legs went limp from fright. That guy is not easy to talk to, they just left him in the hotel, don't know if he will be angry?

Then again, couldn't he talk to them, why didn't he remind them? Yu Siming felt wronged.

Xue Chen didn't care what he was thinking, and ran to the restaurant.

"Ouch, Comrade Xiao Xue! Run slowly, I can't keep up..." Before

he finished speaking, Xue Chen ran out of his sight. Xue Chen didn't hear what he was yelling at all!

Xue Chen was dying of anxiety, he was so careless, he lost Brother Chen!

He rushed to the restaurant in a hurry, and went straight to the private room regardless of the waiter's greeting.

The private room was cleaned up, there was nothing! Xue Chen searched up and down, left and right, but he didn't see his black umbrella!

Xue Chen's mind was buzzing, and the sour and sad emotions could not be suppressed. With a "wow", he squatted on the ground and began to cry. "Brother Chen, I'm sorry, it's all because of my carelessness

... I shouldn't drink, and I won't drink again in the future, are you coming back?"

It was taken by other guests.

In fact, as soon as he came in, Li Chen's mental power discovered him. Before he had time to talk to him, Xue Chen rushed into the private room like a small firecracker, and tossed about in the private room as if digging three feet into the ground.

How did Li Chen think that Xue Chen would cry if he couldn't find him!

They are all young men, so why not just squat on the ground and cry?

Li Chen said via voice transmission, "Why are you crying?" I didn't leave again. Xue Chen 's

howling stopped abruptly, and because he stopped too quickly, he hiccupped uncontrollably, "Chen, brother Chen? You still here? Li Chen rolled his eyes, "

Where can I go?" '

"But, what about the umbrella? The umbrella is gone! Have you come out of the umbrella? How are you feeling, have you been in the sun?!"

After getting along for a long time, Xue Chen knew that Li Chen was different from other ghosts. Although other ghosts are also afraid of Lie Yang, they are not like him who dare not see the light all day long.

'...the umbrella is in the counter of the hotel, you go to get it from them. '

'... oh. '

Knowing that he was making too much fuss, Xue Chen's ears turned red quietly.

After crying just now, his eyes are still a little red, and the tips of his white ears are red, just like a bullied little rabbit.

Seeing the strange customer calm down, the waiter who was hiding at the door poked his head out and said politely, "Here, young man, you are in a hurry, a black umbrella has been dropped in our shop, I will put it on the counter for you "

Xue Chen smiled in embarrassment, "Thank you, I'll get it back right away."

Taking back his black umbrella, Xue Chen hugged it tightly in his arms as if he had found some lost treasure.

The more Li Chen looked at his nervous look, the more he felt like Duan Yuhua.

He couldn't help asking, "Xue Chen, do you like mangoes?"

"Mangoes? What are mangoes? Fruit?"

Li Chen rubbed his forehead. He forgot that a small place like Xue Chen's hometown is now No tropical fruit for sale.

However, Jingshi has it!

Coincidentally, when Xue Chen stepped out of the hotel gate, Yu Siming chased after him. Yu Siming usually doesn't like to exercise. After running for a while, he became dizzy and breathless.

He was sweating profusely, and with his sharp eyes, he noticed that Xue Chen was holding the black umbrella in his hand, knowing that he had found it, he secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

"...It's a good thing you found it. The one inside, isn't angry?" Yu Siming whispered.

Xue Chen shook his head.

Li Chen said to the two, "You, take Xue Chen to eat mangoes!" Yu Siming was startled, but he didn't dare to ask the reason, and nodded repeatedly, "Okay, this is simple, I know where mangoes

are sold!"

You shouldn't blame him for what he did, right?

Xue Chen asked, "Brother Chen, is it important whether I like mangoes or not?" Li Chen was taken aback

, not knowing how to answer him. If he is really Duan Yuhua, what should he do?

His feelings are pure and passionate, if he really chased after him, would he be able to respond?

With Xue Chen's appearance today, I don't know if it's because he is simply relying on him, or if he has already fallen in love with him.

As Li Chen expected, Xue Chen really likes mangoes and all mango products, just like Duan Yuhua...

Li Chen thought for a while, and left a trace of spiritual power in his soul, the next world will know if it's a coincidence. He is just a ghost now, there is no need to think so much.

After Jingshi's business was done, Xue Chen proposed to go home.

Yu Siming wrapped him a big red envelope worth 2,000 yuan and sent him to the airport himself. Hearing that he was leaving, Fu Yi brought Yin Wanwan to see them off. Not only them, Master Ge also brought Ge Feng.

Ever since the incident with Mrs. Fu, Master Ge has made up his mind to make up with Xue Chen. Xue Chen and Li Chen have received more inheritance than him, so friendship is not bad for him!

Fu Yi asked, "Master Xue, I heard that you sold an amulet to Mr. Yu, do you have any more?"

Xue Chen nodded. It was Li Chen who brought up the matter of selling the amulets to Mr. Yu, and he even sold them for 500 yuan apiece unscrupulously. Yu Siming didn't dare not to buy it, and he carried it with him every day based on the principle of trusting it. As a result, when discussing business, Fu Yi saw it. Yu Siming didn't know whether the amulet was useful or not, but Fu Yi heard that Xue Chen got it, and he was convinced of the amulet's role.

Yu Siming wanted to give it to him, but Fu Yi refused and bought it himself.

Xue Chen said embarrassedly, "Yes, but it's a bit expensive..."

The price of 500 a piece is a bit tricky, but this is Brother Chen's intention, and he has to obey obediently.

Fu Yi took out his wallet, "500, it's okay, I'll buy five."

Ge Feng said, "What amulet, did Master Xue make it? I also want two?"

Ge Feng clicked his tongue, what kind of amulet is this? More expensive than gold! But there are still people rushing to buy it!

The corner of Xue Chen's mouth twitched, and he sold them the amulet according to their request. Then he said to Fu Yi, "Mr. Fu, if you want to use it for Yin Wanwan, burn it to her, and just say it to her in your heart."

Fu Yi was about to ask this, and now he was afraid that something would happen to Wanwan again. Hearing Xue Chen's words, he quickly thanked him.

Yin Wanwan beside him also nodded to Xue Chen, and Fu Yi looked at her tenderly, obviously satisfied with this arrangement.