Chapter 61

"Yes, I'm not going back. I'm going to the Changshan Tribe with Fu."

Yue's voice fell, causing a burst of whispered discussions.

Before Li Chen had time to quiet everyone down, footsteps sounded outside the camp again. He took a closer look, only to find that it was the Fu in Yuekou. Behind Fu were three tall orcs, all from the Changshan tribe.

Seeing Fu, Yue's eyes lit up, and she hurriedly and eagerly greeted him.

"Fu, are you here?"

"Well, are you in a hurry? Did you say it?"

Yue nodded shyly, "I just said it." Under the

eyes of everyone, Fu took Yue's hand. Yue bowed her neck and did not refuse.

Fu took the initiative to say to Li Chen, "The chief of the dense forest tribe, Yue and I like each other, please allow her to go back to the Changshan tribe with me. You can ask for anything you want."

Having said that, Fu's eyes flickered , seems to be very worried about their lions opening their mouths.

Li Chen turned his head and asked Yong, "Yong, Yue is your sister, what do you say?"

Yong didn't look at Yue at all, and said stiffly, "She can go wherever she wants, I don't care about her affairs!"

Li Chen picked He raised his eyebrows, listening to Yong's tone, he seemed to have had a conflict with Yue?

Li Chen thought about it, straightened his face and said solemnly, "Yue can go to the Changshan tribe with you, and our dense forest tribe doesn't want anything. But, Yue, you know the consequences of doing so. People who betray the dense forest tribe without authorization will be fined no matter what. If anything happens, you are not allowed to come back. Yue, have you thought it through?"

The orc world is very taboo to leave the same tribe, they regard this behavior as betrayal. Even if the person who leaves has other relatives in the original tribe, they will not be allowed to come back to visit.

In fact, the reason is very simple. Some tribes can weave, make salt, or burn pottery like the jungle tribe. These techniques are tribal secrets. Once someone goes to another tribe, there is a high possibility that these technologies will be leaked out.

Li Chen speculates that Yue might just use the excuse that she knows how to make pottery, so that she can join the Changshan tribe's mound. Otherwise, in such a short few days, no matter how attractive Yue is, there is no way for someone to take her away.

Yue is actually not sure, but the time for the exchange meeting is too short for her to think about it.

Fu next to her held her hand tightly, thinking of Fu's promise, Yue Yue calmed down a little bit.

"I've figured it out, I'm going to follow Fu!"

"Okay." Li Chen looked worried, but secretly heaved a sigh of relief, "Pack up your things and go back with Fu tonight, remember what you said, from now on the jungle tribe will no longer Welcome!"

Hearing Li Chen's warning, resentment flashed in Yue's eyes. She didn't want to stay in the jungle tribe for a long time, she was bitter and tired, so she wouldn't go back!

What kind of life do you live in the jungle tribe? Carrying and eating sweet potatoes every day, she really had enough!

The decision had already been made, and Yue moved quickly, as if she was afraid of Li Chen's repentance, she quickly packed her belongings and followed Fu away.

The camp was quiet, no one spoke for a while, and everyone felt panicked!

Li Chen comforted, "She will leave sooner or later, so you don't have to worry about it. The Jungle Tribe is in trouble now, but our life will definitely get better. Take a look, we have changed enough salt this time, and there are all kinds of things. Such things are enough for us to get through this winter."

An older woman said hesitantly, "Patriarch, Yue will definitely reveal our method of making pottery..."

This time they were able to exchange so many things, all thanks to pottery pots. As a result, they enjoyed it once, and the secret of pottery firing was about to be revealed!

Li Chen shook his head with a smile, "Don't worry, making pottery is not that simple, what she has learned is not enough to make pottery."

"Really? That's really great!"

Everyone was instantly happy. Tao is not as simple as what they see with their eyes!

The people of the dense forest tribe are simple and straightforward, they only need to know that Yuexue can't make pottery. No one thought to ask about the mystery of it - this is the secret of the tribe, of course the less people know the better!

Their patriarch is smart!

Facing everyone's admiring eyes, Li Chen winked at Xi rarely. Xi bit his lips to keep from laughing, he leaned into Li

Chen's ear and whispered, "You didn't mean to run Yue away on purpose, did you?"

"You guessed it?... Be good, keep it a secret for me."

Yue's attitude, other people can't understand, doesn't the person next to him understand?

He was very concerned about Yue's existence before, afraid that Li would never forget her.

In the end, Li simply treated Yue as an enemy!

Xi knew that Li deliberately gave Yue wrong hints, so that she voluntarily gave up her engagement with Jie. In the end, Yue was empty-handed, and no one fished.

Later, when Li became the patriarch, he repeatedly indulged other women's bullying of Yue. And the last time the 'big pot of soup' was canceled, Mingmingli had already discussed it with Dawu. As a result, he chose to announce publicly when Yue and Yu were arguing, which made everyone even more dissatisfied with Yue.

It can be said that Yue chose to leave this time, and there is definitely Li's 'credit' in it!

——That

's right, Li Chen took Yue away on purpose. The original owner's wish was too foolish, to make Yue starve for the rest of his life. He can't give up building the tribe in order to complete the task, can he?

The dense forest tribe is too weak now, and they will not integrate with other small tribes and grow stronger. How would he defeat the Black Mountain Tribe and rescue the captured clansmen!

As for whether Yue could live a good life after Yue left, Li Chen wasn't worried at all.

It only took him half a day to fly to the Changshan tribe, and he could trick her at any time to make her feel uncomfortable.

...

After solving Yue's matter, Li Chen led the team back to the tribe as originally planned.

With salt, he taught the people of the tribe how to make bacon, sausage, pickled fish and so on.

In order to avoid eating bacon all the time, he also arranged for the children to raise animals. Hyraxes and squirrels with sharp teeth can easily bite through the fence and escape. Raising spring antelopes and turkeys is completely stress-free.

There are too few orcs in the jungle tribe and not enough prey. Li Chen tried to get the women to learn to use traps, nets and other tools to hunt. If you really can't learn it, you can also dig sweet potatoes and potatoes to ensure that everyone will not starve to death.

When the weather cooled down a little bit, Li Chen remembered those cotton and cloth. For a while, making cotton-padded clothes and quilts was put on the agenda again. Cotton and cloth are not enough, and the people of the tribe have become accustomed to keeping warm with animal skins.

Some strong orcs are not afraid of the cold in human form, let alone they can maintain their animal form all winter.

Long-haired orcs became especially popular with women. In the winter, there is a large warming stove and bed covered with fluffy and hot, which is the cat winter life that almost all women dream of.

In order to make himself and Xi sleep more comfortably, Li Chen specially made a big wooden bed. It's really all wood, because he cut off the trunk of a giant tree, flattened both sides, dug a section down in the center of the sleeping side, and spread thick animal skins to keep warm, one sheet is enough to sleep two adult orcs The big bed is complete.

While the people in the dense forest tribe are busy preparing supplies for the winter, Yue in the Changshan tribe is about to despair!

"Didn't you say you know how to burn pottery? It's been several times! We squeezed mud and wasted so much firewood, and what we burned were all useless black bumps!" Fu's face was gloomy, and he couldn't restrain himself at all. temper.

As Yue said well, she can burn pottery.

As a result, the whole family followed her for so long, and not a single piece of pottery was burned out!

Yue scratched at her hair, "That's how the Jungle Tribe burns pottery, and they even made a clay pot! Let's try again, and we will succeed next time!" The

chief of the Changshan Tribe shook his head, looking disappointed. He glanced at Fu, "I can't try again, winter is coming soon, if we don't try our best to hunt, we will starve to death in this winter!"

Yue was not reconciled, "Patriarch, let me try again, this time I will definitely be able to Burn the pottery!"

Fu tugged at her, "Aren't you crazy enough?! You dare to say you know how to burn pottery even though you haven't learned anything! It's because I'm stupid that I believe your nonsense! You now Either go out and apologize to everyone and work hard to make up for the loss of the tribe; or stay here and continue to burn your so-called pottery, if you can't burn it, I won't care about you if you die from freezing or starving."

"..."

Fu's tone It wasn't a joke, Yue shivered, "Fu, I'll listen to you, I'll go to work, and I won't burn pottery anymore!"

Fu glared at her, "Shame on me!"

Yue lowered her head, wishing she could find a gap to hide in. How proud she was before, how scared she is now. The Changshan tribe gave her a lot of convenience, just wanting her to burn pottery. In the end, she didn't come up with anything and made a lot of requests. She went out so empty-handed, and the people of the Changshan Tribe hated her to death!

And Fu, Fu already has two wives. Relying on the patriarch and Fu's preference for her before, she tried her best to attack and ridicule those two women. Now that she has lost power, what will they do to her?

Yue swallowed with difficulty, thinking of the days to come, she trembled with fear.

She regretted it, she shouldn't have left the jungle tribe. She stayed in the tribe, at least there was Li to help her work, and Yong was about to take on the form of a beast. Yong can't say nice words, but when it's time to help her, he really helps her a lot. With such good brothers and sisters, why did she leave them and come to this Changshan tribe alone... ——The

first

heavy snow came very quickly. Fortunately, with the reminder of the big witch and the elders, Li Chen brought the orcs from the jungle tribe to the village early. Get ready.

Before the snow falls, every household has stockpiled food for the winter. This year they have a wooden house to keep warm, and the orcs of the tribe also imitated Li Chen and made a solid wooden bed. Compared with previous years, their winter life this year is many times better!

The day before it snowed, Li Chen braved the cold wind and went out to hunt a long-haired buffalo. When he got home, Xi had already cooked a pot of hot soup and was waiting for him to go home for dinner.

Seeing him coming down, Xi turned and went back to the house to get an animal fur coat, and put it on him just as he was transforming.

In fact, Li Chen wasn't too cold. After becoming an orc, his ability to resist the cold improved a little bit.

But it might be because he didn't wake up. Xi was much more afraid of the cold, so he wrapped himself in two layers of animal skins when he got up.

The animal skin Li Chen made himself was thick and soft, two layers were already very thick.

He looked at Xi who was wrapped into a little bear, and couldn't help but want to laugh.

"The great witch said that it will snow tomorrow, and I don't have to go out after it snows. If you are afraid of the cold, stay on the bed, and I will do the things at home."

Xi said with a smile, "It's better to stay in bed and do something. It can be warmer if you move it."

Li Chen thought for a while, "You are right, it can be warmer if you move it, why don't we try it tonight?"

They have been married for so long, and they haven't had a chance to try it yet. The taste of intimacy...

Li Chen's voice was not loud, and Xi couldn't hear it clearly. He turned around and asked, "What should I try?"

"...I'll tell you tonight, let's eat first."

As soon as such impure thoughts popped up Come, Li Chen inevitably felt itchy. He patiently coaxed Xi to eat enough, and boiled hot water to scrub the two of them.

Xi Ruo felt something, endured the cold and cleaned herself up, her ears were completely red when she came out of the bathroom.

Li Chen asked him, "Did you wash it?"

Xi didn't dare to look up, "Well, it's all right, you go."

Li Chen whistled in a good mood and went, Xi turned around on the ground twice, but still couldn't stand the coldness. The air went to the bed first.

When Li Chen came to the bedside, what he saw was his partner who was covering himself tightly with an animal skin quilt.

He laughed lowly.

Xi pulled the animal skin away a little, and gave him a look, "...What are you laughing at at night? I'll go to bed first if you don't sleep."

Li Chen didn't answer, and tried to lift the quilt to get on the bed, Xi reluctantly let go of the quilt covering his body.

Li Chen grinned, slipped neatly into the bed, and pulled his huddled partner into his arms.

Xi looked up at him, with anticipation and fear in his green eyes, " Li ?"

The author has something to say: It's dark even if the light is not turned on... I won't write on my neck this time! The next chapter of this world should be over