Chapter 115

The expressions of both of them were calm and unwavering. People from the fairy and demon realms looked around, met their companions' eyes, and greeted them one after another.

"Really!" "Your Majesty!"

The elders of the fairy world, headed by the lord of Tiandao Sect, surrounded Zhenren Zuoqiu and said repeatedly, "Really, why did you delay for so long? The devil won't cheat, right?"

"Really , have you defeated the devil?"

Although the tone was questioning, everyone in the fairy world felt that the answer was yes. Master Zuoqiu is the first person to cross the catastrophe, how could he not be able to defeat the devil who has just entered the stage of transformation!

On Moxiu's side, the three great Demon Lords and Hellbird peeked at the Lord's face secretly, and found that although his face was a little pale, the slightly upward arc of the corner of his mouth proved that he was in a relaxed and happy mood at the moment.

The four of them came to a conclusion at once: depending on the situation, the Venerable Master probably won!

No matter how they fight in private, if the majestic Demon Realm Supreme is defeated and left to be dealt with by the Immortal Realm, where will the Demon Cultivators face their faces? Xianxiu might take this opportunity to mock them for five hundred years!

Situ Ye walked up to Li Chen's side, his usually cold

eyes showed a little worry, "...Are you okay?" There were so many people, Situ Ye didn't want to reveal his name, so he removed the address.

Li Chen blinked his eyes and changed the subject, "Xiao Ye, why didn't you ask me the result?"

Situ Ye looked around, and the three nearest demons and hellbirds all looked away without a trace, and turned to He stared quietly at the army of Xianxiu on the opposite side. The eyes were focused, as if the other party moved slightly, and they were going to fight with all their strength...

Situ Ye withdrew his gaze, moved closer to Li Chen and lowered his voice, "I—"

"I lost!"

He had just said "me" when he was interrupted by the sudden surrender of the real Zuoqiu on the opposite side.

The immortal cultivators shouted, they couldn't believe it! How could real Zuoqiu lose?

"Impossible!"

"Master, how could you lose?!"

"Could it be that the devil used some kind of trick?"

"Master, tell the truth!"

Master Zuoqiu covered his chest, shook his head and sighed, " The younger generation is awesome, I really lost, and I am convinced."

"..." The head of

Tiandao Sect gritted his teeth secretly, the reason why he acquiesced to the proposal of the Demon Venerable was firstly because he believed in the strength of Zuoqiu Zhenren; He promised to return the Xuantian mirror.

As for why Mo Zun delayed for three months, I'm afraid it was just to delay time. If he returned it on the spot, wouldn't he be convicted of instigating Situ Ye to steal the sect's magic weapon?

The patriarch of Tiandao Sect had sharp eyes, and he could tell at a glance that Zuoqiu was probably injured in the crack. But on Moxiu's side, Mozun was safe and sound, and even had the leisure to whisper to Situ Ye.

The Sovereign's eyes shrank. The relationship between Mo Zun and Situ Ye seemed to be better than rumors...

Li Chen took advantage of the chaos on the other side, leaned into Situ Ye's ear and asked, "What did you want to say just now?"