Chapter 19

With the help of kind passers-by, Li Chen dialed 120, and the ambulance arrived quickly, taking Situ Yu to the hospital. While the doctor was rescuing Situ Yu, Li Chen panicked and called Mr. Situ.

Before the lights in the emergency room were turned off, Mr. Situ rushed over with Situ Cheng and his wife. Hearing that his son was still being rescued, Situ Cheng was so angry that he slapped Li Chen hard as soon as he came up!

"You bastard!! How on earth did you protect your younger brother?!"

Li Chen's cheek was already broken, but Situ Cheng used all his strength in this slap. Mouth full of blood. Seeing Li Chen being beaten, her stepmother Liu Zhen was full of resentment, she had no intention of stopping it.

Situ Cheng wanted to make a move, but Mr. Situ stopped him with a cane.

"You bastard! If you don't ask about the situation, you can beat Ah Chen."

Liu Zhen was anxious, "Don't beat me, old man! Brother Cheng was also worried about Yu'er, and he was so mad. I heard that the two brothers went out together. Why did Yu'er go to the hospital for emergency treatment?!"

"Dad! Liu Zhen is right, he must have moved Yu'er to the hospital."

Several people were arguing, and the attending doctor came out of the operating room. When he came out, everyone quickly surrounded him.

"Doctor, how is my son (grandson)?!" The

attending doctor shook his head, "The condition is very bad. The patient has trauma to the head and may have a concussion. The most serious thing is his two legs, which were taken from The knee was cut off, because we couldn't find the residual limb, we had to sew it up first."

Hearing that his son had broken two legs, Liu Zhen fainted directly. Situ Cheng hurriedly hugged her, and asked, "Doctor, can we get the leg back and connect it?"

The doctor in charge said, "If the condition of the legs is better preserved, it's not hopeless." The

two father and son turned their heads to look at Li Chen, and said in unison, "Where's your brother's leg?!"

Their eyes were burning, and Li Chen said in a panic, " I don't know! My brother's legs are gone as soon as I come back!"

Situ Cheng became furious when he heard this, "I don't know what it means? You bastard, did you hide his legs?!"

The old man stopped Situ Cheng, gave him a hard look, then turned his head and asked Li Chen, "Ah Chen, what's the matter, aren't you together?

" I saw a few hooligans beating people, I told my brother to stay out of his business, but he refused to listen. My brother acted bravely and threatened them to call the police. The hooligans were very angry and rushed over to beat us up. After they left, I found out My brother fainted, and our mobile phone was trampled. I had to go to the main road to ask someone to call 120. When I went back, my brother's leg was gone!"

"Nonsense! You can leave for a few minutes, those people Could it be that you went back and cut off your brother's leg?!"

Li Chen frowned, "I really didn't see it."

"I don't think you said a word of truth!"

"Okay!" The old man became angry, and the little grandson Broken leg, the son didn't want to help him get his leg back as soon as possible, so he kept targeting the grandson. He couldn't tell the priority, it was so stupid!

"Master Situ!"

Li Chen turned his head and saw that it was Lao Tan leading a group of people. The leader was wearing a suit, and the men and women behind were wearing police uniforms.

"Director Liu! You came just in time. I won't talk nonsense with you because it's urgent. Old Tan told you about the general situation, right?"

"Tell me a little bit." Director Liu said respectfully, but Lao Tan only told him that the two young masters of Situ's family had been beaten.

"Director Liu, my little grandson's legs were cut off, and now the top priority is to get his legs back!"

"Of course, we must distinguish between priorities! However, we have no clue what happened. The

old man beckoned, "Chen, come here."

Hearing the old man's call, Li Chen obediently stepped forward.

"This is my eldest grandson, Situ Chen. The two of them were together when the incident happened. Ah Chen, tell me about the situation at that time again."

Li Chen followed suit and quickly repeated what he just said.

Director Liu frowned, "Old man, this matter is a bit complicated. When I came, I asked my subordinates to transfer the monitoring in that area, but the environment there is more complicated, and the monitoring that can be found is limited. It may be necessary for Master Chen to go to the scene with us Let's do some research and go to the game to identify people." The old man

looked at Li Chen, "Ah Chen?"

"Okay, then let's go, the important thing is to find my brother's leg!"

Li Chen's attitude was positive, and the old man breathed a sigh of relief. The grandson still values ​​his younger brother very much, this matter should not be his handwriting.

Li Chen accompanied the JC Bureau to the scene and demonstrated the incident. The JC who investigated the scene had a few brushes, and quickly found some surveillance videos of the intersection according to the direction Li Chen said. During this investigation, two groups of people came into their field of vision-

these two groups have backgrounds, but the Situ family, the local snake in the capital, is not a vegetarian. Four hours later, Director Liu gave the investigation results to Mr. Situ.

"Old man, they have crushed the young master's legs."

Old Master Situ's face was ashen. He already knew the result in his heart. The old man frowned after reading the investigation materials. The mastermind behind the whole incident was actually someone close to Shangguan Lingtian, and Shangguan Lingtian was Yu'er's friend!

Old Tan asked the housekeeper, Yu'er insisted on taking Ah Chen out that day, and the driver also said that it was the address that Master Yu ordered. It seems that Yu'er and the others did this game, and the target is actually Ah Chen! Was it really an accident that Brother Li and the others suddenly appeared there, or was it a game in the middle of the game by Ah Chen?

According to Director Liu, their people have interrogated Li Ge, Wang Mangzi and others, and there is no problem with their statements, and there is no sign of being bribed.

As soon as Director Liu left, Mr. Situ called Li Chen over, "Chen, please tell me what happened in detail."

Old Tan added, "Master Chen, think about it carefully, it's best to be a little more careful." Don't let go of the details."

The attitude of the two of them made Li Chen's heart tremble - it seems that the old man still doubts him!

Li Chen tried his best to search his stomach, and told the story again. He intentionally misremembered a few details, and when Old Tan reminded him, he changed his mind and said that he had made a mistake. Mr. Situ and the others made indirect remarks a few times. Li Chen's words were in line with each other, and his expression and psychology were all in line with common sense. His performance was impeccable, Mr. Situ and the others completely put down their doubts about him.

After that, the old man summoned Situ Cheng alone and showed him the investigation materials. Situ Cheng didn't see any problems, he kept scolding the Shangguan family for being despicable and shameless, and put Shangguan Lingtian, a spy, next to Yu'er to harm his son! The old man shook his head and sighed, confirming once again that Situ Cheng is an idiot.

Two days later, Situ Yu finally woke up from the coma. As soon as he woke up, he found that his leg was gone, and he was very emotional, making a lot of noise. The doctor had no choice but to sedate him and let him fall asleep again.

When Situ Yu woke up again, his mood stabilized a little. He urged Mr. Situ to get his leg back, and even said the name of the West City Gang. If Mr. Situ and the others wanted to ask more carefully, Situ Yu shut his mouth tightly and refused to say anything. Situ Chengliu was really in a hurry to ask questions, so he lost his temper and threw things. Situ Yu's behavior made Mr. Situ confirm his guess.

Situ Yu refused to say, and the old man didn't intend to expose it. The younger brother set up a trap to frame the older brother, and in the end, the man he bought cut off his legs. If this news gets out, the Situ family will become the laughing stock of the upper class in the capital!

Knowing that his leg was completely hopeless, Situ Yu became depressed. Li Chen found that Situ Yu was always peeking at him with hatred, as if he wanted to eat his flesh and drink his blood. Li Chen sneered in his heart, it seemed that he also hated himself as a 'victim', hate him, I wish you could do another stupid trick!

Li Chen checked his mission. He spent 15 points, but the system rewarded him with neither more nor less.

[Hidden task] Abuse of scum 2: Pushing the boat along the way——15/15 (points) Wasted

so much effort, and ended up doing nothing. Li Chen felt a little better when he thought that Situ Yu would not be able to cause any disturbance for the time being.

After Situ Yu's accident, the Patriarch of Shangguan brought Shangguan Lingtian to send a generous gift to apologize. Situ Cheng and Liu Zhen were very agitated, pointing at Shangguan Lingtian and yelling at him, they wanted to hit him several times. Situ Yu also hated Shangguan Lingtian, he lost two legs, who knows if Shangguan Lingtian did the trick in the middle, does he want to expose it as soon as he touches his mouth?

Facing Shangguan Lingtian's apology, Situ Yu mocked, "If you really want to apologize, just cut off your legs and pay me for it!"

Shangguan Lingtian widened his eyes in disbelief, and said angrily, "You can't Li Yu!"

"I'm going to become like this, it's all because of you, right? It's in vain that I trust you so much!"

"What nonsense are you talking about! Situ Yu, are you crazy?!"

The warning in Shangguan Lingtian's words instantly angered Situ Yu. With a grim expression on his face, he picked up the water glass next to the bed and threw it at it!

"I'm not crazy! Get out

of here! Get out!!" Patriarch Shangguan and Mr. Situ both knew what was going on. No matter how they investigated this matter, it was an accident. Situ Yu and Shangguan Lingtian could only blame them for not finding enough people. Be cautious, and start without knowing your identity. Both families deliberately covered up the matter, but in the end they had to let it go.

Lan Kaifeng and several of his classmates also visited Situ Yu several times, but Situ Yu never saw him. As long as he thought of his former brother standing in front of him in a handsome and unrestrained figure, he would panic.

After the results of the section test came down, Li Chen took the first place in the test as a matter of course. With a total score of 700, he is more than 150 points higher than the second place! As soon as this result came out, the whole grade was in an uproar.

"Animals!"

"More than 150 points more than others, is this Situ Chen still human?"

Shangguan Lingtian gritted his teeth, "This guy is not simple! We underestimated the enemy!"

Lan Kaifeng looked uncertain, "You suspect that our plan was caught by him. Did you use it?"

"It must be, you have seen how difficult this year's questions are. I heard that before Situ Chen was brought back, he was spotted by the head office of Lumbosa and designed a limited edition model for them! This guy's IQ It must be very high!"

Lan Kaifeng did not speak.

Shangguan Lingtian asked anxiously, "Do you also think that I deliberately harmed Situ Yu?"

Lan Kaifeng neither admitted nor denied, "The thing has already happened, and only you know whether it is true or not. To be honest, I don't know whether to do it or not." I should trust you."

Once Lan Kaifeng knew this, the rift between him and Shangguan Lingtian was irreparable. The family's intrigues were enough. After Situ Yu's incident happened, he could no longer trust Shangguan Lingtian like before.