Chapter 2

Li Chen opened his eyes and found himself in the classroom, the teacher and the whole class were looking at him.

"Student Li Chen, it is very important to choose a suitable school and major. Please listen carefully to the teacher's explanation." The young female teacher pointed to the blackboard with a smile.

Li Chen nodded silently.

"Okay, let's continue—" The female teacher didn't care too much, and continued to talk.

"Do you want to accept the client's memory now?" The system's voice sounded in Li Chen's mind.

Li Chen didn't hesitate, "Accept!"

A white light flashed in front of his eyes, Li Chen's brain was flooded with a lot of memories, the extreme pain in his head made his face pale as paper, and cold sweat dripped down frequently. Li Chen restrained his body's natural trembling very calmly, and after about a minute, the memory was received. The female teacher continued on the podium, and no one in the classroom noticed that something was wrong with Li Chen.

Li Chen quickly went through the memories of the original owner. The original owner was a child of a single-parent family. After his mother was laid off, he made a living by selling breakfast. The original owner was very competitive and was admitted to Jiangcheng No. 1 High School with excellent grades. In the first half of the semester of high school, Xu Jiajia, a rich girl in the class, suddenly found him and offered to give him 10,000 yuan so that he could chase after Jiang Xue, the beautiful school bully in the class.

The original owner agreed without hesitation, and soon began to pursue Jiang Xue. Jiang Xue did not agree to him, and made it clear that the original owner was not his type. The original owner continued to stalk for money, and Jiang Xue was so annoyed that she offered to be friends first.

High school time passed by in a flash, and with Jiang Xue's cooperation, the original owner and her actually became very good friends. When the third year of high school started, the original owner took the initiative to find Xu Jiajia and returned the money to her. Said that he and Jiang Xue are already friends, and don't want to betray their friends because of money.

At the end of the college entrance examination, both the original host and Jiang Xue did very well in the exam, and the original host even surpassed the key line by more than 150 points, so he can easily enter the gate of Hua Guo's No. 1 University.

But it's a pity that the original owner didn't have the chance to go to First University. It was this voluntary report that someone took advantage of the time when the original owner went to the toilet to tamper with his voluntary, and changed the original owner's report to Huaguo No. 1 University into a third-rate junior college. It was too late for Li Chen to find out, and the deadline for filling out the voluntary form had already passed.

There is no surveillance in the classroom, and the person is using the original owner's computer, and he only knows the password. At that time, everyone in the classroom chatted and discussed in groups or focused on their own affairs, and no one saw anything wrong. Besides, more than half a month has passed, even if there are some small details, everyone's memory is blurred. Both the teacher and the students thought that the original owner made a mistake, and nothing happened afterwards.

The original owner had no choice but to repeat the reading. Unexpectedly, when he was preparing for the college entrance examination in the second year, he was beaten up by a group of hooligans who mistook him for someone else on the road. His leg was broken and he was sent to the hospital, missing the college entrance examination. In the third year, his admission ticket was missing. In the fourth year, the debtor confessed to the wrong door and blocked the door of their house in the middle of the night; in the fifth year, the original owner's mother committed suicide before his college entrance examination... The

original owner was deeply shocked and feared to take the college entrance examination. He gave up his studies and started working around. After four or five years, he had a decent job, met a beautiful wife, got married and had a son.

But the good times didn't last long. The original owner believed that his friend was constantly brainwashing him, so he resigned, mortgaged the house left by his mother, and used all his savings to start a company with his friend. As a result, their company encountered resistance from leading companies in the industry and could not receive orders. The company couldn't make ends meet, and it didn't take long for it to fail. The friend saw that something was wrong, took advantage of the fact that the original owner was not paying attention, and ran away with the rest of the money.

The original owner was middle-aged, unemployed, bankrupt, already on the verge of collapse, and accidentally learned that his son, who was already in junior high school, was not his own.

He confronted his wife, who readily confessed. When she was young, she was a hostess, and accidentally had a child with a guest. It happened that she wanted to go ashore when she was old, so she asked the original owner to be her taker.

The original owner completely collapsed, and jumped off the top of the rented building, ending his life... After

reading the original owner's memory, Li Chen was silent for a while, and asked the system, "Can I read other people's memories?"

"No, The host can only view the memory of the client."

Li Chen was not disappointed, and then asked the system, "Can I view the memory of the client's previous life?" The

system asked back, "How does the host know that the client still has a previous life?"

" ..."

In fact, Li Chen is just cheating the system. The original owner was from an ordinary family, an ordinary high school student, his volunteers were tampered with for no reason, and he failed to take the college entrance examination after repeated studies for five years. His misfortune was more exaggerated than in the TV series, how could there be no behind-the-scenes pushers?

The system did not refute, Li Chen asked, "How can I check it?" The

system said, "The host does not have permission to check the memory of the client's previous life. If you want to obtain it, you can exchange it with points."

"Points?"

"Every world has Mission points, the host will be judged as a successful mission if the host gets more than 90 points."

"What if the mission fails?"

"Erase the memory and start the mission again." The system explained coldly.

This means that you can't complete the task, you can only loop endlessly in this world, and you can never return to the real world.

Li Chen was secretly vigilant, "Then how do I know how many times I have started this mission?"

"There is a number on the host's left arm, which is the number of missions you have done in this world. This number is invisible to everyone except the host himself. "

Li Chen immediately rolled up his sleeves, and there was a '1' composed of flowing black light and shadow on the inner side of his white and slender forearm. Li Chen heaved a sigh of relief—

"You have zero points now, so you can only complete the main or hidden routes first. Tasks, earning points, can be exchanged for the memory of the client's previous life."

"What is my main task now?"

"The client hopes to have a successful career and let his mother live a good life without worrying about food and clothing. This is the main line. There are 40 points for completing the task. The host needs to explore the hidden clues by himself, and don't forget that the purpose of the system is to abuse scum!"

Li Chen rolled his eyes in his heart, a system like you that asks for all kinds of information is the real one. The scum!

Li Chen, who had a general understanding of the situation, gathered himself together. On the podium, the female teacher had finished speaking, and the students were whispering to each other in twos and threes.

Jiang Xue, who was sitting next to Li Chen, poked her head over and asked with a smile, "Li Chen, you should also apply to First University, which major are you going to choose?"

To be honest, Jiang Xue's appearance is indeed pretty, her skin is white, With an oval face, dark almond eyes, a small upturned nose, and gentle and smiling lips, she looks beautiful but not aggressive. In addition, she is gentle and polite, making people feel like spring breeze at any time.

Li Chen asked, "Which major are you going to apply for?"

Jiang Xue said firmly, "Finance Department."

"Don't you like literature? I thought you would choose Chinese Department."

Jiang Xue was stunned, "Literature is just a hobby. "

"Want to be a strong woman?"

Jiang Xue laughed dumbly, "Why do you think so? It's just that the finance department is easy to find a job, and you might have to support your family in the future." When the

two were talking, Li Chen felt that there was a constant gaze watching them. Li Chen turned his head according to his feeling, and the other party was a tall and handsome boy who was dressed in fashion. Spotting Li Chen's gaze, Si Chengrui gave him a warning look.

Si Chengrui is a rich second generation, and the Si family is one of the best in Jiangcheng's circle. He is handsome and has good grades. He is a veritable prince charming in Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School.

The female teacher clapped her hands and called back the students' attention, "Everyone, please change your initial password through the advanced system, and the students who have decided can fill in the report. Students who are still unsure can go home and discuss with their parents before filling in the report. Everyone Remember, you must fill it out before the tenth!"

"Li Chen, do you want to fill it out now?" Jiang Xue asked.

Li Chen nodded, he didn't have a computer at home, and his wish had been decided long ago. For convenience, he will definitely fill in the report today. According to the original owner's memory, Li Chen logged into the system with the initial password, and entered the change password generously.

After Li Chen finished these, he raised his head, just in time to see Jiang Xue staring in his direction thoughtfully.

"What's the matter?" Jiang Xue came to her senses when she noticed Li Chen's gaze, and asked naturally.

Li Chen shook his head, "Don't you want to fill in?" "We're about to start." Jiang Xue finished with a smile, staring at the screen and began to concentrate on operating the computer.